Excuse Me, What?

It's Complicated

"What the heck? Me?" I swear my head was going in circles. 

"Yeah, look!" 

Ex-The Grace member, Jiyonn Lau's Audition Clip Finally Revealed!

"The hell?" I almost-shouted. "They should take that off you know! I look ugly there! How long has that been there?"

Ji Sung scrolled up the page. "Apparently, it's been there for almost three weeks."

I tried to reach for Ji Sung's laptop, but she held it away from me. "Don't you even want to watch it?" Before I could even answer, she started loading the clip. "Well, I want to." She giggled. I frowned. I didn't bother looking into what the article said, but I kind of wanted to see what it said of me.

...As of now Jiyonn is busy on her studies, and we're wondering if we will ever see her come back again to the spotlight...

Oh gosh these articles. But then I was shocked hearing my voice; my once beautiful voice. Not to mention my dancing skills. Seeing this, made me miss dancing, singing and all. I got this feeling that I do want to come back.

"You know, that was BoA's debut song." I said, watching the video.

"Well yeah. Hey look at the comments." She scrolled down and we read most of the comments.

"Wow, she's really good..."

"She should go back, her voice and dancing skills are a huge waste..."

I stopped reading and lay down on the bed. I can't go back. I tried so hard to live a normal life. I just can't. I can't risk my life anymore. That accident, almost had me killed; well not really. But still... The thought of going back always crossed my mind, but I ignored it. And now that this video showed up, I should expect more things to come.

"Hey, Yonnie," Ji Sung was shaking me in the shoulder. "Are you mad at me?"

I got up. "Of course not. Why would I?" I laughed. 

"Well, you looked like you missed something. This." She pointed at the video.

"Um, I do miss dancing and singing and all. But I have a new life now. I can't just risk things again like before."

"You mean you don't want to be an artist ever again?" That question was like an electric shock in my body.

"It's not that. Well, sometimes I do want to go back--"

"You still can! Go to auditions, post a video of you singing!" She said, giving more bizarre suggestions.

"Some time, well, yeah. Some day, I promise." I raise my right hand. She squealed. If there was anyone who supported my every decision, it was clearly Ji Sung. I hugged her. "Thank you. But it has to be a secret. Don't tell anybody."

"Of course not! Are you sure you won't tell this to your parents?"

"I'm not going to auditions today, you know!" I gave her a light slap in the shoulder. "And besides they'd understand."

Oh, I forgot to tell you, my parents are with me; mom and dad. My mom's a dentist, and my dad works for an automobile company as a lawyer . They do support me, thankfully, so I guess that wouldn't be a problem.

Ji Sung left an hour later. I spent the rest of my day doing nothing; Mom's out with her friends, and I assume Dad's still at his office, so I got nothing to do. That was when the phone rang. I ran downstairs to get the call.

"Hello, Lau residence." 

"Is there a Jiyonn Lau here?" a female voice replied. Crap. My heart started to go crazy.

"Speaking." I replied.

"Hello, we are from YG Entertainment, and we are asking if you could meet up with us to discuss some matters."

Excuse me, what?