First day at work

Having you is enough for me!

 

It's was ahjumma who woke me up to have breakfast. It was my first day at work so I didn't have time to eat I just speeded in my Audi to work. I was really excited to chose a new idol group. 


Walking in the company I saw Joo Won Oppa "Oppa good morning Let's go together" when I heard someone yelling

" yah Ya Yong Ri-ah you didn't even call me!"

" Ji Eun-ah I missed you" I runned trough her and hugged

"yeah sure you didn't even tell me that you were coming"

"miahne how are you?"

" fine and you? Oppa Joo Won you're also here"

" Let's go and grab a coffee to catch up, I really missed you guys" I said while holding their arms and dragged them 

" Yong Ri-ah we need to go or we're going to be late " joo won said while taking my arm off

" Ah yeah, Let's then have luch Ji Eun see you at the cafeteria at lunchtime"

" being late for what?" Ji Eun said while looking surprised

"Ah I forgot to tell you I'm the new Manager. See you"

I walked away without giving her a chance to talk "Yong Ri let's first go to your office and then I will show you around but I think you know the place"

"No need for that I know this company like my house euh let's just go to my office and look through the files off the trainees"

At the office Joo Won Oppa brought me the files. I looked through the files.

" ok Oppa let's give them a chance to prove themselves let's go to the practice room"

" Right now?"

" Yes why not"

" but they didn't even practice or anything"

" trainees should always be prepared, let's go" I walked out the office "Oppa Aren't you coming? " I said to him because he was still standing in my office. " Yeah I'm coming" We walked in the practice room everyone begun to bow and greet politely.

" Anyeowasmika I'm Han Yong Ri The new manager. Okay, you all heard the rumours that there will be a new boy group so who is interested? I bet you all are! see you at 3 here for the audition." They all started mumbling

"That soon".... "We didn't have time to practice" ...."What should I preform" ...."How could they do this too us"

" Yah, If you think you're not ready don't come and waist my time! I don't understand what the hell  you are doing here if you think you're not ready"

They all were shocked when I yelled to them they apologised end bowed " I will soo you at 3" as soon a I left the practice I heard the music on! "yah Yong Ri weren't you a little bit harsh on them?"

"Harsh? I don't think so! They are not here to play." He laughed at my reaction I looked at him confused why is he laughing I'm serious.

"Oppa, I will come in a minute I'm in need of a coffee, I will be right back."

On my way to the cafeteria I bumped in to Ji Yong " chosohamnida" Ji Yong grabbing my arm when he said "that's fine, we meet again! Do you have some time to grab a coffee today"

" actually I was on my way to grab a coffee right now but I don't have much time."

" Are you rejecting me again?"

" Oh I'm sorry it's not that I'm rejecting you but I'm actually busy with forming a new group"

" Then Let's have lunch together you need to eat even if you're busy" 

" oh jumal miahne euh I already have an appointment with Ji Eun but if you want you can join us." 

Taeyang was standing behind Ji Yong when he heard us talking he rushed over to us" Oh yeah we will join you" I looked at him and smiled "Ah yeah Young Bae you can join us to, I'll take my leave then" I said to them and left to the cafeteria.

I bought 2 coffees and went to the office. Oppa was already preparing the audition.

I looked at him with my big puppy eyes " miahne I'm late" and handed him a coffee.. " I forgive you because you brought me a coffee" " yah seriously if I didn't brought one you wouldn't have forgive me" He laughed " How can I not forgive you" I smiled

We finished everything that needed to be prepared for the audition. " Now we only need some good singers and dancers and we can start but first lunch, let's go"

" Miahne Yong-Ri but I have something to do I'll meet you at 2 in the practice room to finish the last details"

" Okay Oppa I'll see you then" I left too the cafeteria where Ji Eun already was waiting for me.  

" Sorry I made you wait , I forgot to tell you nobody knows that i'm the presidents daughter and i would like to keep it that way. Ah yes another thing Ji Yong and YB are joining us"  I noticed how she started to blush at YBs name

" Oppa is coming?" "Oppa? Ji Eun-ah is there something I should know about YOung Baeeeh?"

"Did I hear my name" I was flustered at the sound off YB voice. " Anieoassehyo Sunbeanim"  and she lightly bowed

" Aniyo Wasso" I said to them using my voice in a cute way. They were dumbfounded by my lack off formality.

" I didn't know we were already that familiar" I just realised that I already dropped my manners " ooh, I'm sorry because of my years in the states my sentences became shorter without realising it. I will make sure that I'll talk formaly to you"

Ji-Yong smiled at me " No need for that It makes my feel that we're already friends"

" What should we eat" asked YB

" omo let's have some rice cake I'm really craving that. Ji Eun Do you remember that restaurant in front off our High School?" 

" Deh but?"

"But what? Did it close?? They all started laughing while looking at me

" Yong Ri-ah do you want to be attacked by some fan girls" " Or some fan boys?" Ji Yong and Ji Eun asked me

"You're right I forgot You're idols you can't just walk around on the street... You know what let's order some Chinese and go to my office to eat, that way no crazy fans and privacy for us."

" I like that let's go." While walking to my office I ordered take out for the four of us. Thank god I have a couch in my office, everyone sat on it. I suggested them something to drink but they declined.

" Ji Eun-ah how is your album  getting along?"

" Fine but I have a duet and I still don't know who to sing with, do you have some suggestions."

" I'm thinking maybe about wouyoung from 2pm you guys would look great together."

" whaaat. I don't think so he hasn't the right image for Ji Eun" I was amused how YB was getting jealous over nothing

" What about you Ji Yong can't you sing with her?"

Ji Yong didn't even get the chance when YB already replied " No No he's getting ready for his solo album?"

" Ah really maybe I should ask TOP... ah no Top is a rapper that will not fit ...what about Daesung?"

 " He's in Japan right now He'll be back in a week I don't think we have time do we?"

It was really difficult from me not to laugh I will just end my little prank here " Yong Bae-ah you don't have anything scheduled right know? why don't you do a duet with Ji Eun?"

H e answered so quickly that I got startled " Yes I can " Ji Yong looked at him and said " Shouldn't you ask manager Hyun if you have something scheduled?" He glared at him " don't worry about it I'm clear"

My phone started ringing " Yoboseyo, Ah Deh ....Deh... I'll be right there." I hang up.            

" Excuse me for a moment I'll bring the food" "Ah I'll come with you" said Ji Yong while smiling at me. 

We went down and paid the delivery boy Ji Yong took over the food " You should have let me paid". " It's alright this time it's my treat" We went back  and started eating. We talked about everything and nothing and we didn't realise the time passing by, until Joo won Oppa entered my office. Everyone stood up greeted him and bow..

" Yong Ri-ah don't you know how late it's?" I went towards Him and clutched his arm I used my voice in a cute way when I tried to apologise " Oppa miahne" I pouted my lips and acted out the best of my aeygo " YOng Ri-ah is really sorrrrryyyyy won't you forgive her." He looked at me and smiled " Yah how can I not forgive my little princess" Yong Bae and Ji Yong were dumbfounded, Ji Eun was used about our relationship

 

Ji Yong POV

Why is she acting like that? Are they more then colleagues ? Why is he calling her my little princess? Maybe it's here boyfriend? Even if he's how can they act like that before us?