Finding out about our little secret!

Having you is enough for me!

 

After the meeting with BAP I went straight home because I didn't want to see Ji Yong. 
I was a little scared when he yelled at me it was the first time that I saw him like that.

He called me multiple times but I didn't want to talk to him. He texted me severely times
*Aein I'm sorry I was wrong answer my phone calls please*
*Aein please answer*
*Answer so that we can talk*
I just ignored the text but he still didn't give up calling so I just took out the battery.

"I don't want to talk to you or else I will say things I will regret." I mumbled to the phone like a crazy person.

I went to the kitchen where Ahjumma was and stayed with her. I needed some  company and Ahjumma was the only one that understood how I was feeling without asking. I just stayed with her without talking. She knew that I wasn't okay but she didn't bother to ask because she knew that I don't talk about my feelings.

Ahjumma was cooking while I was just staring at her. " Yong Ri-ah eat this and go to sleep you look pale." 
I wasn't very hungry. I was just looking at the food while playing with my chopsticks.
I stood up and just went to my room without eating. I went in my bed and just slept. 

At the office my mind wasn't there at all. The boys where all on the couch "Noona what is wrong? You don't look okay?" Yongup asked worried 
"Ah nothing boys let's go we are going to meet the choreographer that is going to teach you the dance steps for the song warrior."

We went to the rehearsal room. The choreographer was already there. He taught them the steps.
It was really fun to watch them struggle with learning it took me out off my thoughts. After they all got the steps the chorographer left and BAP and I were left alone.
"Guys wait here I'll be back in no minute!" I went in the changing room and changed in a training pack and went back
"Guys let's practice I'm going to join."
"Noona you can dance?" Zelo asked chocked
"Let's just begin" We danced like we danced on this song for years.

When we took a break Ji Yong suddenly came in. He grabbed me and hugged me 
"I'm realy sorry I shouldn’t have insult your job. I was wrong I. Sorry that I yelled at you."

BAP was shocked, I was shocked, BAP didn't understand what he was doing I didn't understand what he was doing. I pushed him a little back. I smiled at him while mumbling. " What are you doing? Look around we aren't alone.

He totally forgot for a moment that we were in a secret relationship. The boys were all looking at me with big eyes

"Zelo go lock the door" I ordered
" Okay guys you all are thinking what kind off relationship do they have?"
"Euh not really we kind get it you two are lovers." Himchan blurted out
" Yah Kim Himchan. Okay now that you know the truth it becomes our little secret. So guys please shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. And if there is a rumor I know that it's you guys and then there is no album." I joked
" Noona you can't do that we have a contract" Yongup nagged
"Yes I can in the contract isn't stated that we are going to release a album this year."
"Noona" they all yelled
"I'm just kidding but promise to not say anything because seriously we aren't that serious." 
"Promise" "What?" Ji Yong yelled,
" You we need to talk." I pointed at him "Let's go to my office. Guys in a week you have the filming of the music video so make sure that you can dance perfectly. Practice hard." "Deh noona" They bowed at Ji Yong and me and we left. We went to the office, locked the door so that the past doesn't repeat.
We looked to each other and I said "Miahne"  " Why are you sorry I should be the one apologizing!"
"I'm sorry that I overreacted yesterday about the manager thing."
"I'm sorry too"
"It's okay you apologized already."
I hugged him tightly and kissed him.