flashback

Having you is enough for me!

 

It was a warm mid-summer Sunday when Oppa surprised me with a visit. “Agi what do you want today?” “Oppa I still have a lot to do today for univ”

“Don’t worry about that, oppa will help you out later. Do you know what I want to do?” He back hugged me “I want to go to the beach.” he whispered in my ear.

I really loved the beach so i was getting exited and  I started jumping like a crazy fan girl “ Oppa shinsha are we really going”

He nodded “ Wait I need to prepare a lunchbox for us if we are going to the beach.” I turned away and was going to leave but he hold my hand “No need for that I already prepared everything”

He pulled me in his convertible and rushed to his side. Before I could put my seatbelt on he snapped it off my hand and locked it;

“Since when does my Agi need to do anything when Oppa is here.” I looked at him and smiled ‘Agi Ga Ja. Let us have some fun.” Hu putted on some music and we started to sing along. I was very happy that day it had been a long time since we went to the beach together. It didn’t take long for us to reach the beach. We searched for a less crowded place to put our stuff. I started to run while Oppa was holding the picnic basket

“ Yah Agi, shouldn’t you wait for your Oppa?” I ran back to him and helped him to put on the towels for us to sit down on. Before Oppa could sit down I took a few steps back and yelled “Oppa catch me if you can” I started to runaway I looked back and noticed that Oppa wasn’t following me

“Oppa let’s play this” I said while pouting out my lips

“Arraso but you know what happens if I catch you right?”

“ Ahni”

“ bboe bboe”

“ Ahni Ahni” I said while running away but I knew that he would catch up with me; he got me from the back and held my waist; he turned me around and said cutely “bboe booe hae ju seh yo” while putting his index on his lips.

I put my hand around his neck and gave him a kiss on his lips; After the kiss he picked me up and started spinning me around. He put me down and looked at me “Shouldn’t you change in your swimsuit” and pointed at my outfit. “Ahni I’m not going to swim.” “Whae? I want to swim whit my Agi” he looked at me and pouted out his lips. He knows that I can’t resist when he pouts his lips.

“ Oppa you know that I can’t say no to your aegyo;” “ I know” he smirked. 

I went to the toilets and changed in a bikini with a sarong.

“ Agi as beautiful as always”  “Oppa Koumawo” I run to him and gave him a big hug “Oppa Thanks that you are next to me”

“And that will always be like that” He picked me up like a baby and my arms automatically went around his neck. He walked in the water and looked at me and smiled “ Oppa don’t do it chaebal don’t” He laughed at me and throw in the water.

I got out off the water, went sitting on the towels and started to sulk. “Agi you can’t stay mad at me.” I crossed my arms on my chest and looked away. When he saw that I was ignoring him he started to use my weakness: Aegyo. He formed hearts with his hand “ Agi da saranghea “. He kept saying it over and over again. “Agi loves me doesn’t she?” He said while making a big heart. I couldn’t stand his cuteness and everyone was looking at us “Off course she loves you” i run over to him and hugged him. "agi will always love you" 

 

Ji Yong POV

What is she thinking about?  She looks sad. Is she that unhappy to be here?
“Aein what is wrong?”