You played with my heart...

Having you is enough for me!

 

I jumped on the bed while looking at the ceiling. I was feeling terrible, hoping that it was all a nightmare that I could wake up from. I was going to call Room Service when I got a text from Ji Yong * I’m in front off your House! Come Out!” I sighed after reading the text and decided to call him.

“Yah Yongri-ah Come out!” he shouted trough the phone

“ Kwon Ji yong I’m not home just go”

“I Know you’re laying just come out! What the hell was that all about this afternoon”

“ I told you I’m not home just leave and get over it”

“ Where the hell are you? Are you with that bastard off Seo Joon right now”

“Kwon Ji Yong it’s obviously that you’re drunk don’t call me anymore!”

“I’m drunk? Yes I’m ing Drunk…Do you know why? Because you played
with my heart and I’m not going to let go off you that easily”

“It’s too late! You will know it when you see the papers!
 

I hung up on him and started to cry. I just lay there on the bed. I couldn’t get any sleep I even saw the sun coming up. I didn’t plan to go to work today I just stayed in the room and thought everything out. If I want to keep Ji Yong safe from my father I need to make him believe that I got back with Seo Joon even if it’s all acting. Ji Yong needs to move on.

I needed to distress and the only way to do that is in a nightclub.  I went to a shop bought a dress and got out wearing it.  I went to the first club I saw in and ordered a VIP boot and many off liquor. I drank and started to dance with everybody I didn’t care who saw me or didn’t. After a little dancing I got back to the boot and started to drink the whole bottle and ordered another one. After some glasses off the second bottle I past out


 

Author POV:
 

The waiter saw Yang Yong Ri passing out. Yong Ri’s cellphone was on the table so the weather decided to call someone and speed dialed number one.

“ Anyeohaseyo”

“Who the hell is this and why do you have her phone”

“I’m sorry but I’m a waiter at the midnight club and de owner off this phone passed out.”

“ Ah Arasso. Can you text me the address I’ll be there in minute”

“Deh!”

JI Yong took a cap and some glasses and got in his car. Het received the text so he drove to the destiny. Arrived at the club he got in and said that he was picking up the lady that passed out. The waiter showed him the VIP boot. Ji Yong picked Yong Ri up and was directing himself to the exit when he was feeling that someone was looking at him bizarre “Don’t worry I’m her boyfriend.” The man just nodded.

Ji Yong put Yong Ri in the car and drove to his apartment. He baby picked Yong Ri and started to walk to his apartment. Yong RI started to mumble without even knowing that she is in the arms off Ji Yong.
"JI Yong-ah where are you? I miss you! Come Back to me.. I need you.. Why did you let go that fast? Don’t you know when I’m lying? I’m really sorry for what I said I didn’t mean a Thing Baby! JI Yong Saranghae”

When Ji Yong heard all what she just said he was relieved and happy at the same time “Paboo why didn’t you just tell me!”

He put her down on his bed and kissed her on her forehead. He lay next to her while looking at her peaceful face, he fell asleep. Yong RI woke up because off the sun shining on her face. She had a hangover she was feeling so bad that she didn’t even realize for a moment that she was in someone else’s bed. She looked around and it was a familiar place when she suddenly realized that she wasn’t alone in the bed. She looked next to her and saw Ji Yong lying there. She was pleased that it was him. She looked at his heavenly face and smiled. When Ji Yong was opening his eyes she closed her eyes and did like she was sleeping. He kissed her on his cheek and got up.  When she saw him leaving the room she got up took her purse that she found next the bed and got out off the room heading to the door.

“ Aein where are you going without breakfast.” Ji Yong said while tapping his foot. 

“Ah Ji Yong-shi I don’t know what happened yesterday but thanks for letting me sleep here.”

“Yah just come and have some breakfast. I need tot tell you something.”

“I told you that I have nothing to say to you.”

“ Just give me 5 minutes!”  

“Arraso 5 minutes!” She went and took a seat at his table

“ Yong Ri-ah I don’t know what happened, that made you decide to marry Seo Joon. But I know that I’m still in you heart so just tell me what happened and I’ll help you resolve it.”

“Ji Yong let’s not do this..”

“I want to do this. Just tell me what is happening so that I can help you. Trust me. I just want your happiness and I don’t think that it’s with Seo Joon.”

“I don’t know.”

“ Yong Ri-ah I Love you I’ll do anything for you. For me is having you enough!”

“You would do anything for me? That's why I don't want to tell you’ He took me by my face and said

“For My baby I would kill somebody just tell me what happened!”

“ You don’t need to go that far. but do you know why I broke up with you? It was because off my father he threatened your career! I don’t want you to give up your dream.”

“Aein Koumawo for trusting me but my dream is know you and if I can't be a singer and have you then I just want you!”

“Ji Yong-ah I will not ask you to give up your career so just forget me and everything will be solved!”

“Everything? Not everything! What about my love and desire for you?” Ji yong stood up took his phone and called a reporter and promised him exclusive news.

“Who was that?”
“Euh just a friend. Let’s get you some clothes he’s coming over in 2 hours!” 
“Why that suddenly?”
“EUh it’s surprise.” 

He called his sister and asked her if she could send her assistant with a beautiful casual dress. It didn’t take her long before she was standing in front off the door with a dress. Yong Ri accepted the dress and went changing.

“Aein hurry up a little bit. My friend is here!” “I will be out in a minute!”

When She got out she saw Ji Yong talking with a guy with a professional camera. She greeted him and introduced Herself. He introduces himself as reporter Kim. Shocked by the fact that there was a reporter in the living room of Ji Yong she didn’t say a thing and went sitting next to Ji Yong.

“ So the famous G-Dragon is dating his Chairman’s daughter Yang Yong Ri that is engaged with Seo Joon this is interesting!” the reporter said with a smirk. 
“ Ji Yong what is happening here? Why does he know this?” Ji Yong grabbed Yong Ri’s hand and declared “If the only thing that is stopping us is your father then I think that we will convince him that we are serious by making it public!” “Public? Ji Yong No this can be a disaster for your career!” “Aein I’m GD I can survive everything don’t worry!” “Are you sure this will be okay?” “If I have you I can endure everything!”

 

Seo Joon POV


Where the hell is she? I called her a million time but why doesn’t she answer? She isn’t going to do something stupid right?  
I think that I’m just making her life hard! Did she really move on without me?