Pali-Pali

Having you is enough for me!

 

I blinked my eyes several times, my eyes where hurting because off the lights.
I couldn’t see anything, everything was so blurry. I could see that someone was next to me but I couldn’t see whom. It looked like he or she was sleeping while holding my hand. I tried to get out off his grip but when I tried to move he stood up. I could see that it was Ji Yong. I slightly smiled. When he saw me looking at him he couldn’t believe his eyes. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that he wasn’t sleeping.
He stood up got closer to me and whispered “Aein?” “Jagiya!” I mumbled.
When he heard me he immediately turned around and yelled the doctor, nurse everything he could think off 
"Kahn-ho-sah, Uysa-songseng-nimee she woke up! Pali-Pali she woke up!”
I tried to sit when I saw the doctor running in the room. He adjusted my bed so that I can sit. The doctor asked Ji Yong to leave the room so that he can examine me. JI Yong agreed, “I’ll call the rest and tell them that you woke up.” He gave me a kiss on my forehead and left the room. 


The doctor examined me and told me that everything was fine but that I needed to do some test and that I could leave the hospital in a week. I was relieved that everything was fine for now.  The doctor saidbefore opening the door “You sure are a great girl. This room was never empty. Kwon Ji Yong was here the whole time! I needed to make sure that my nurses where working because off all the stars that passed by!”
I was glad to hear that “Thank you!”
“Now get better then can my nurses get to work again!”
When I he said that I heard some nurses scream “It’s BAP OMG they are so hot in person!” “Aaaaaaaaaaah it’s Big Bang OMG OMG OMG”
The doctor looked at me and said “ Told you!” He laughed and opened the door and let the guys in! 

They came in holding flowers, chocolates and gift. I was happy to see them.

“ You scared us do you know that?” TOP said while pinching my cheeks.
“Yah Yong Ri-ah do you know what you did? How can you be so cruel? “ Ji eun whined while hugging me
“I’m sorry but Actually how long was I asleep?” I asked curious
“Oh I forgot to tell you! Jagiya you were sleeping for one month and 2 weeks!” Ji Yong answered. “That long?”
“Yes we were really worried.”
I looked around but didn’t see my father. The person that I wanted to see the most. I whispered in Ji Yong ears if he called my father and he nodded and said that he’s on his way.

Zelo lay next to me and hugged me “Don’t ever do that to us noona! What are we going to do without you?” He gave me a kiss on my cheeks. It made me tear up.
“I’m really sorry that I scared you guys.” They all came and gave me a hug.
After that they all left so that I could rest.

When they left Ji Yong came and lay next to me and whispered
“I missed you. Glad that you’re back!” 
He gave me kiss on the lips, time stopped as our lips moved together as one. His lips were so soft and urgent on mine, trying to express all that he felt for me. His mouth tasted so minty and I was so happy he's mine. His lips smiled against mine, then he pulled away from the kiss. I gazed into his beautiful hazel brown eyes and uttered two words to him "Love you".

The perfect moment got disturb by my fathers throat-clearing! Ji Yong Jumped up and took a distance.
“Father You came!” “
Off course I came my daughter woke up from a coma! I’m sorry that it took so long it was because I was in Busan for some business when I heard you woke up I immediately took the rode! Ji Yong can you excuse us I need to talk to her” My father asked politely “ Yes off course sir!”

Ji Yong left the room and Abba took a seat next to my bed. “How are you feeling are you all right?”
“Yes Abba don’t worry I’m fine. Nothing is hurting and I’m glad to see you.”
My father looked at me with a sad expression “You really scared me I thought You were leaving me like your mother and brother!” “Oh abba I’m sorry that I put you trough a situation like that again!”
“I’m so happy that you woke up.” He stood up and kissed me on my forehead.
He sat on the edge of the bed and hold my hands “ I’m really sorry for what I did before the accident. I hope can forgive. I don’t know what I was thinking. Can you forgive?”
“Abba that’s not a question! You’re my dad off course I forgive you but dad can you please accept him Jo Yong. I really love him and I’m planning to marry him.” He looked at me and smiled “ If you’re happy I’m happy.”
He stood up and got Ji Yong in “Son In law come in!”
When I heard him calling him like that my world became perfect! After a while off talking we decided to hold a wedding in two weeks. We decided that we are just going to take a wedding planner that would plan the wedding with Ji Yong. I’ll just go and buy a dress after that I get out.

It was getting late my father said that he would visit me tomorrow because he’s so tired .
My father left after a kiss and Ji Yong was getting ready to sleep again in the hospital
“Jagiya just go and sleep at home You look so tired. I bet you didn’t have one good night off sleep!”
“Don’t worry about me!”
“Off course I worry. Please listen to me and just go sleep home!”
After I nagged a while he agreed “If you have some pain or something call me immediately!”
“Don’t worry just go Jagiya I’ll be fine!” He kissed me and left the room.

I stood up and took a shower. I was getting ready to sleep when Seo Joon came in “Oppa you came”
“Off Course I came my baby woke up!”
“How are you?”
“I’m fine the question is how are you?”
“ I’m excellent.”
“Yong Ri I know it’s not the time but I need to say this. You know that I love you and that you are my first true love. I was scared off letting you go and if I could go back I wouldn’t do what I did so please forgive me for all the things that I have done wrong the last year.” “Oppa I forgave you a long time ago, so don’t worry about it!”
“Yong RI-ah I know we can’t be lovers but we can be friends!” “Off course we can!”
“That’s what I wanted to tell you and also good luck with Ji Yong”
“Thanks Oppa.”  
He kissed me on the forehead and left. I was relieved that we became friends and that everything was solved. It was a long day today and I was relieved that it was over!