finding a leader

Having you is enough for me!

 

I was sitting behind my desk doing some paperwork when suddenly someone came in "Yah shouldn't you knock, have you never heard about manners?" I said without even looking up

" Mianhe Yong Ri-ah"

"Ah it's you Ji Yong."

" Want some coffee?"

" mmh thanks. Who is the handsome one?" 

" Yah Yong ri-ah it's me Ji Yong remember" He said while pointing to himself

"I'm not taking about you but about him" I pointed to a charismatic looking boy

" Yah Yong Ri-ah you were going to be professional weren't you?"

"Ah miahne I forgot. Anyeohaseyo I'm Yang Yong Ri the new manger that is founding a new boy group"

" Anyeohaseyo I'm Bang Yong Gook a rapper."

" Let's sit down and talk" We went to the cough and sit down.

"Yong Ri-ah Yong Gook is a underground rapper. I heard him once in a hip-hop club and he gave me his contact information"

" Hyung Komasmida for calling me"

" No worries now you need to persuade this noona"

" Yong Gook-shi euh did you ever had a contract with an entertainment before?"

" No madam"

It's was like I was struck by thousands lightens when I heard the word madam. Are you serious I'm just 23. How can I be a madam?

"Okay that's good you know what follow me I need to check something with a colleague”

We went to the office off Joo won Oppa. I knocked and looked at Ji Yong with a -that's how you enter an office- face.

"Anyeo Oppa it's me"

" Anyeohe my little princess"

"Oppa you know what I told you that was missing in my group so I have someone that maybe can take over the place"

" ooh Chowmal who is it" I looked at Bang Young Gook

" Greet him"

" Anyeohaseyo Bang YOng Gook imnida"

"Ah the visuals are great"

" I know I told him so"

"Now we just need to check his singing talent"

"Oppa he's a rapper, so let's go to a studio and judge."

We went to a studio. Bang Yong Gook prepared himself to start rapping,

"Yong gook-shi you just need to rap a song, you may chose the song. Are you ready?"

" Deh madame i'll sing a part that I wrote " "Arasso let's hear then" Yong gook begun to rap "


B.A.P what’s you B? I will confront and fight for the souls in this street, whoa what's your A? The starting point of a new revolution Stop me if you can what's your P? An evil DNA, virus we have lost all of our warriors Once again, what's the name of the game? B.A.P”

 

I looked at him shocked "Arrasso stop"

"Wow Yong Ri-ah where did you found this guy"

" Oppa Ji Yong did I didn't." Joo won oppa looked behind him " Ji Yong you did a great job"

"Komasmida" Bang Yong Gook didn't understand why I stopped him in the middle off the song

" Yong Gook-shi you did da great job and I think we all agree here if I say that we would like that you sign a contract with us"

" Are you serious? It's not a joke right?"

" I would be crazy if I didn't ask you to join after what you just did off course I'm serious"

" Let's go to my office and talk about the contract." "My little princess I’ll go I have a meeting I need to attend. You did a good job."

" Arraso Joo Won Oppa thanks for helping out" "Yong Ri-ah I need to go to practice with the boys see you later"

" Ji Yong really thank you I owe you one"

" Don't worry" He smiled at me and walked away.

Yong gook and I went back to the office "So Bang Yong Gook if you sign this contract with us you will become a leader off a just formed group. You are going to debut in 3 weeks. There are five others guys. I went yesterday with them shopping and we rented a dorm so everything is ready I just need a leader and it would be great if it was you. I'll give you some time to look over the contract"

" No need for that I would like to join your entertainment" He quickly read the contract and signed I looked at him and smiled I was so happy that my group was completed

" You did a great choice so know let's go shop for some extra clothes, do your hair and go meet the rest off the group"

" Dah Madame"

"Ah yeah another thing no Madame You can call me noona"

"Okay noona" I smiled at him and we took my car and left to the mall. I bought a bed for him for in the dorm. We also bought some clothes. Yong gook had already the perfect style so it was easy and then I also needed him to die his hair in blond. After that he was ready to join the group.

"Euh let's buy some food and go to the dorm"

"Deh noona" I went and bought some sushi and soda. Arrived at the dorm I went in " Yah boys Noona is here and I brought food" The boys came running " Noona wassao and you brought food" zelo said without even noticing Bang Yong gook

" Yeah let's gather and eat. I need to tell you something guys."

Everyone came and Himchan pointed at Bang Yong Gook " Noona who's he and why is he here?"

" Yeah that's what I want to talk about. He is Bang Yong Gook the sixth and last member of our group. And he's also the leader"

The boys were shocked about the news I just gave. I introduced everyone to Bang yong Gook and they all greeted him and he them. "So now that we are completed I think we need to start thinking about a name. Bang YOng gook in your rap form earlier I think I heard something that I liked euh was it B.A.P?"

"Deh it was noona?" "And it's the abbreviation off what?? " Ah it's stands for Best Absolute Perfect"

"Omo it's just you guys the Best absolute and perfect. What do you think guys?"

"Yeah it's sound great" said Jongup they all nodded " So you guys are BAP."

They all cheered and were happy. " Okay guys let's finish eating"

After we finished eating I looked at the guys "Okay guys you now right that it only starts now right? So you all are going to need to work hard boys"

" Deh noona we will work hard"

" Okays guys for your first song I think I have a idea. Bang Yong Gook the song that you rapped this morning I liked it is it yours?"

" yes it's noona it's a song that I worked on there are singing parts and rapping parts"

"Ah that's just great. I'll let you rest today guys but tomorrow you will all come and we will see what we can do with the song off Bang Yong Gook. I hope it will become our first single."

 " Arasso noona" "Guys I'll leave you alone be nice to each other see you tomorrow fighting" I walked out the door when I heard Yonghea yelling

" But noona how was your date yesterday?" I laughed but didn't turn back and just ignored him and went into my car and drove away. I went to my father’s office " Abba it's me" " Ah sweetheart what's wrong?" " Nothing euh I want to inform you on what I'm doing euh so i have a group here are their names and the contracts that they signed and I alse rent a dorm for them and tomorrow we will start the real work" " Arasso Yong Ri you're doing a great job no need to inform me on everything you do after all you'll take over tis company" I nodded when he got a phone call I signed him that I''ll be leaving.

 

I went to the studio where Ji Eun was singing. "Anyeo Ji Eun" "Anyeo how are you" "I'm good and you?" " Good just a little bit tired"

" OOh poor baby just go home and rest and finish this tomorrow"

"Ahni tomorrow I'm going to record the duet with Young Bae Sunbae"

" Ah really that's great. I think he likes you."

"Do you think so?"

" Off course have you see how he was looking at you the other day?"

"Ah no I didn't notice"

"Off course you didn't you were to shy to look at him" I

" Yah Yong RI-ah aren't you a little to much?"

"Miahne I didn't want to hurt you."

" And how was it yesterday your date?"

"Oh you knew about it,"

"Deh Ji Yong came and asked me what do you like and don't"

"Ah really the date yesterday was perfect just by thinking about it make so happy it was like a princess. Let's go and grab a coffee and I will tell you everything "

We went to the cafeteria and ordered some coffee and something to eat with it  "  And what did you all do?" I told her what we all did and she was so happy for me " Wow he did a big job yesterday" "AhI know he was perfect"

“ Yes I know I was perfect" I suddenly heard someone saying behind me. I turned around and saw Ji Yong standing with Yong Bae

"I wasn't talking about you" I said

"Don't kid yourself I heard everything"

"Omo are you serious?"

" Ahni but now I know that you were talking about me" he said with a smirk on his face. JI Yong came and sat next to me while Young Bai went sitting next to Ji Eun went sitting.  I looked at Ji Yong and a smile appeared on my face

 “ Are you so happy to see me?” Ji Yong asked when he saw me smilling “Deh I’m whae? Don’t you like it? Arraso” I crossed my arms on my chest

“Ahni off course I like it that you are happy” He pinched my cheeks and shaked my head.

“ Ooh aren’t they so cute” Young Bae said teasingly “Not so cute as you two” I said while smirking at Young Bae.

Young Bae and JI eun were going to die off embarrassment “ Yah Yong Ri-ah how can anybody be cuter than we,” Ji yOng said a little pissed 

“ JI Yong just look at them wouldn’t they be the perfect couple?”

“ The second perfect couple because we’re going to be the perfect couple“

“ Yes the second perfect” He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

“ Yah Yong Ri-ah you didn’t say that you two were dating” JI Eun said shocked

“ Wait you two are dating?” asked Yong Bae confused

“ Yes from today we are” Ji Yong said happy

“ Ooooh you two look great together” Ji Eun said while winking at me

“ Yes but we are not the only one that look good together; Am not I right Young Bae?”

Young Bae looked at me completely shy I think that he would have killed me if he could. “ I need to go and finish the recording off the songs. Youn Bae-shi I’ll see you tomerow in the studio. Yong- Ri-ah see you later. Ji Yong-shi be happy and treat her well or else you’ll have to deal with me” Ji eun joked.

“Arraso madam I’ll treat her well” Ji Yong joked. JI eun laughed and left the cafeteria “I’ll leave the lovebirds also see you later” Young Bae said. He left and it was only the two off us now. “ So I was serious about us dating” Ji Yong said seriously. “I know you were.” “So do you want to be my girl?”

JI Yong POV

“So do you want to be my girl” I said while looking at here beautiful face. My heart stopped when those words came out off my mouth. Only at the thought that she can reject me makes me crazy. I never know what she is thinking maybe she was only playing alone earlier. I hope that she wouldn’t break my heart