Day off Trouble..

Having you is enough for me!

 

I stepped in the conference room and heard my father saying, “ My daughter Yong Ri and Park Seo Joon are getting married!”
My jaw dropped when I heard that. The reporters saw me and directed the cameras all on me and started to attack me with questions. At first I just ignored them smiled and took a seat next to Seo Joon. There was no other seat then that one!

“So is it true that you are getting married to Park Seo Joon?” A reporter asked me. I was stuck I couldn’t deny it because my father would look like a liar. And that is something I can’t be responsible for. I just smiled at the reporter and nodded. “ How long are you dating?” 
Seo Joon respond to this question “We are dating for the past 6 years. When my father died we took some distance but now we are back together and we never have been as happy as now ” Seo Joon put his hand on mine that was resting on the table and grabbed it. I looked at him and smiled while mumbling “What are you doing aren’t you going to tell the truth?” Seo Joon just ignored me and continued to answer the questions off the reporters. After a while Seo Joon thanked the reporters for their present and directed me to the exit. My father joked, “When those two are together they even forget me!” I turned around, linked my arm to my fathers and Seo Joon did the same.  We left the room and the moment the doors closed behind us I let go off my fathers arm and looked at Seo Joon,

“ We need to talk”

“Yes we do but let’s do that while having lunch because I’m hungry!” “Arraso let’s go to the cafeteria!” “Why not a French restaurant?” I couldn’t answer his question because my father interfere in the conversation, “Yong Ri-ah I need to talk to you’

‘ Yes we have things to talk about! Seo Joon wait at me in the cafeteria, I’ll meet you there after I finished with Abba”

He nodded and left and I followed my father to his office, “ Yong Ri-ah I think the time came for you to finish the relationship that you have with Ji yong! Seo Joon will become my son-in-law!”

“What? Are you really going on with this? Abba I’m not marrying him and Ji yong is not getting out my life!”

“You don’t have a choice! Just finish it before something bad happens!” “Are you threating ME?” “ I threating? No my dear I’m just advising you, you never know what can happen with Ji Yong like never preforming again!”

“ You wouldn’t!”

 “Try me! you know that I can make him a nobody as fast as I made him THE G-Dragon off today!”

“Father..”

“I hope that you wouldn’t’ be responsible for ruing his dreams!”

I looked at my father with tears in my eyes, how could he do this to me? My heart was hurting because I knew that if I didn’t do as instructed he will destroy JI Yong. I looked at him stood up and just left the room.

I went to the cafeteria to meet Seo Joon when I saw Changmin off TVXQ bulling my baby Bang Yong Guk “ Yah Yong Guk I want to sit there GET Up ”Bang Yong Guk stood up because Changmin was a sunbae. I was looking from a far and clenching my fist, I really don’t need something like this now. Changmin started to push Bang Yong Guk’s forehead with two fingers “ You should show some respect for your sunbae that needed to come until here for some news!” When I saw how he was pushing my baby I rushed over there and Yelled “ Yah Changmin who the hell do you think you are to talk like that to one of my singers!” Changmin was in shock at how I was yelling at him. I started to push him like he did to Bang Yong Guk “ Whae Whae you don’t like it” I was really mad and I was outing my anger at him when suddenly Yoona disturbed me “ Who the hell are you to scream at Changmin Oppa!” I was completely shocked by her disrespect I looked at her, “ Are you talking to me?”

“Yes, do you see someone else?”

“ I should make my sentence longer if I was you!”

“Whae you don’t like it that I speak panmal to you?”

“ Yoona do you know who I’m? Do you know why you’re here at MY Company?”

“Your company?”

 Seo Joon was looking from a distance at the scene “Yoona, apologize immediately don’t you know that she’s Yang Yong Ri daughter off  Yang Hyun Suk!”

Changnim and Yoona where dumbfounded they didn’t understand what was happening, they immediately apologized I just ignored them and walked further. Seo Joon directed me to our table.

“Seo Joon what the hell happened there? We are getting married?”

“ Aegi let’s just calmly process the situation?”

“Which situation? There is no situation in a month I’m going to announce that it wasn’t working anymore and I broke up with you!”

“ Aegi I’m not going to force you to marry me but give us a chance again!”

“I can’t I’m scared that you will hurt me like you did.”

“I’ll prove you that we can be like before again!”

I looked at him and remember that he was always persistent, never giving up.

“Aein your phone is vibrating I think you got a text!” I looked at my phone and it’s true I got a text from Ji Yong

* Aein where are you?  Can we meet?*

I texted him back to meet me in front off the company

*I’ll be in my car in 5 minutes!*

“Seo Joon I need to go..” I stood up and rushed to the door when I heard Seo Joon yelling, “Call me Oppa!” I smiled when I heard him while waking to my car every person that I passed congratulate me on my wedding.

Wow the news spread quickly!

I got in my car and waited for Ji Yong to get in. It didn’t take long before he sat next to me. I immediately drove away to a quiet place at the Han River. I stepped out and leaned on the hood of the car. Ji Yong stood in front and me and said “ Aein what’s wrong? The whole ride you didn’t say a thing!”

My heart was breaking when I was saying, “I need to tell you something” I said those things while looking at his shoes. I couldn’t even look at him when I said, “Let’s break up” He was in shock “From where is this coming? Did something happen?”

“Anhi I just don’t want to do this anymore” I tried to get in the car before the tears would fall but he grabbed me, “What do you mean? Why are you breaking up with me?”

“Kwon Ji Yong just forget me I don’t want you anymore!”

“Just give me a reason. Why? Why??”

“I don’t want to tell you why! Just let me go”

“Not before you tell me why!”

 I couldn’t escape so I just lied “Do you want to know why? Do you want to know? It’s because of this! This hiding from the people! I hate how we can’t go to a movie, how we can’t hold hands in public! That’s why I’m leaving you!”

Ji Yong was holding me but when he heard what I just said he let go off me

“ I didn’t know!”

 “Now you know!” I said with a fierce face. I opened my door when he said “Yong RI-ah Saranghae!” When I heard that I wanted to die it was the first time that he said that. I didn’t look at him and just got in my car and drove away. I started to cry, cry and cry. I stopped the car at the edge off the street. I started to hit the steering wheel while sobbing, “abba, how could you do this to me. Ji Yong, I’m so sorry.”

 

Ji Yong POV

 

What the hell just happened? I know it’s hard to hide the whole time but I thought she was different. She said she understood my situation, and me. She said she would support me, was all of that a lie? I can’t believe this; was everything just an act? Did she really not love me? Is it because of her ex that came back? Does she still love him?