At the beach

Having you is enough for me!

 

“Aein what is wrong?” He said while holding my face.
“Ahni there is nothing wrong.” I took his hands of my face while stepping a few steps backwards.
“Catch me if you can.” I said while running away. He was so happy that I was playing that “ Aegiyah I’m coming”
He started to run he catch me up in no time. I looked after me and saw him two steps behind “ Ahni Ahni don’t catch me” “Too late”
He grabbed me form my waist and picked me up. “Got you.” he said while putting me down and turning me around. I was having a blast; he finally stopped twirling me around and kissed me on my lips.
I was a bit caught of guard as we were in a public place so I pushed him away. I looked around and realized that the beach was practically a desert, there was nobody around. He smiled awkwardly “mianhe, I just couldn’t resist kissing you.”
“It’s not that I was afraid someone would see us.” I leaned forwards and pecked him on his cheek.


We sat down on the sand and begun to talk.
“Aein I actually don’t know much off you?”
“You’re right what do you want to know?”
“What do you like? What you don’t like? How much siblings do you have? Are they all so pretty like you?” He kept shooting questions on by one
“Arraso arraso What do I like? I like cheesy stuff. I like chocolate and Ice cream. I like you.” “ I know you do” “ You really should fix that. “What?” “The self praising part!” “Did I just do that?” “Yes you did.” “Yeah but you like that don’t you?” I needed to admit, “ Yes I do”
“See! So how much siblince do you have?” “ I had one Oppa but he died in an accident .” “ Oh I’m really sorry to bring it up. So you live now with your mom and dad?” “Anhi just my dad. My mother was also in the accident and she also didn’t survive the crash. It was all because a drunk driver that ignored a red light and drove in their car. My mother was instantly dead. My brother had a surgery and we needed to wait for him to wake up but he didn’t.”
“It must be hard on you!” He took me in his arms “Sorry that I made you bring those memories back!” “Ahni it’s not your fault. " there was a moment of silent when I said "Jagiya behgopah” I wanted to change the discussion so that he doesn’t feel guilty and I was really hungry.
“Aegiyah let’s go. What do you want to eat?” "Jagiya euh I want to eat noodles with seafood" "Arasso lets go"
We took the car and parked in front a noodle shop. He took from the backseat a cap, sunglasses and a scarf. "So that nobody recognize me" He said while winking at me "Wait here I'll be back." He went bought the food and came back .
"Ah we are not going to eat here?" "Ahni let's go and eat in the house that I rent for today."
"Ah you rent a house? "Off course we need to sleep somewhere and a hotel is to busy" I just nodded.

The house was very comfortable. We sat and ate our meal. "Aein what do you want to do after this?" 
"I'm really tired so let's just watch a DVD. I saw some DVD’s there near the television." " Okay because actually I'm also tired after all that driving." 
"You should have told me. I could have driven." "I couldn’t because you didn’t knew where we were going." 
"Ah that’s right I will drive tomorrow." "Ahni its okay" "No I want to. I’ll drive back tomorrow." 
I stood up took our plates and washed them really fast. I went to the living room where all the DVD’s where. 
"What should we watch? There is: a millionaire first love, sunny, finding Mr. Destiny, my boss my teacher...." 
" You should choose it's not really my genre off movies." "Are you sure we don't have to watch really." "No really it's okay I want to see a movie with my Aein" "Okay if you don't mind let's watch finding Mr. destiny." I said while putting the DVD in the DVD-player. 
I took a blanket and went sitting next to Ji Yong and covered us with the blanket. Ji Yong put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. In the middle off the movie I fell asleep. Ji yong took me to a room and put me in.

I woke up because off the noise Ji Yong make in the kitchen. "Jagiya Good morning." I went in the kitchen and back hugged him. "What are you doing?" "I'm making breakfast. Go wash up when you're finished we can eat" "Arraso I’ll be back in no time."
I went in the bathroom and found some clothes. " Jagiya whose clothes are those" I yelled at him so he could hear me
"Aein those are clothes for you to wear. I just bought"
"Ah shinsha koumawo" I took a fast shower and got dressed. He bought me a jean and a hoodie.
I went in the dinning room and saw the food on table. "Tada American breakfast" "Jagiya koumawo for the clothes." "I'm comming give me a minute."
He went away while I was looking at the food there were pancakes, coffee, orange juice and fruits. "Tada" I looked at him and he was wearing the same things a jean and a hoodie. "Couple clothes" he said happily. " Jagiya let's eat"
"Wae? Don’t you like it?" he said disappointed
"No I do like it. I'm wearing the same clothes as Jagiya why would I not like it? But I'm just hungry and it looks so yummy." I hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
"Arraso let's eat."

He took a seat next to me. "Aein I’ll be your hands for today you have to do nothing."
"Jagiya you already did to much today let me be your hands."
"Shomal?" "Deh now let's eat." I fed him and gave him to drink it was really funny.
It took us a while to finish eating because off the one person feeding two. I cleaned up the table and was going to do the dishes when he stopped " I will do it." Ahni you cooked I'll clean up"
"I don't want to let you clean." " Jagiya are we really going to fight about who is not going to do the dishes? Let me just do it and you just relax"
"Arraso if you insist."
I put all the dishes in the sink and started to wash the sink when I felt Ji Yongs arms around my waist. "
Jagiya what are you doing? I need to clean this up."
"You told me to relax I'm relaxing." He gave me a kiss on me cheek. "Arraso just stay like that."

I finished the ditches and looked at my watch for the time "Omo is it already that late we need to hurry up if we leave now I think I can make it in time for my meeting with BAP." "Wae? Just take a day off you're just a manager." "Just a manager? What do you mean just a manager? Do you mean that I'm not important?" I was getting mad.
"I mean that even if you aren't there they can go on without you." "So do you really think that I'm going to disregard my responsibilities just to make YOU happy? So next time if I tell you not to go to your show you wouldn't?"
"Aein I’m the leader of bib bang off course I need to go without me there is no show." I looked at him dumbfounded " Sometimes you can really be a jerk!" I took my stuff and left the house.

 

Ji Yong POV

Did she really call me a Jerk? We just started dating and she already calls me that.. Maybe I'm really one. It's not the first time I hear that oooooeh What I'm doing euuuuh I need to go apoligiez. I ran after her.