Dinner

Having you is enough for me!

 

After a long night of thinking and tossing in my bed I have decided to avoid See Joon so much possible and just concentrate on my work and Ji Yong.  

At my office I ducked in work to ignore my problems when my phone desk rang
–Madame there is the President Park here he said that he needs you to go over a contract. The president assigned him to come to you. -Ah I see let him in and bring us some coffee-Yes madam-
When I just put the handset down I saw Park Seo Joon entering trough my office door. “
What are you doing here?”
“Aegi I came to see you what do you think?”
“ I have a meeting right now. Now leave and don’t come back!” “Yes you have a meeting with me. President Park.” “President Park is you?”
“Yes my dear I’m Park the president! Didn’t you see the news?”
“No I was busy!”
“You should have watch! Here the newspaper. Look at the headline.”
“ President Park and Vice-President Yang are lovers!! What the hell is this and why is there a photo off us two hugging? Did you do this?”
“I don’t need low tricks to have you back. I think after my little show in the lobby yesterday they did a little digging and found this!” “What are we going to do about this? My father is going to freak!”
“ Let’s just wait and see! Euuh but I didn’t came for this I came for your signature! Here this is the contract that you need to look over and if everything is alright you can sign it.”
The secretary came us in and brought us some coffee.
“ Sora take his coffee back and redo it he doesn’t drink black coffee. He drinks his coffee with a bit of milk and 2 sugars!”
“ Yes madam” 
“Hurry up”
“You still know?”
“It’s not something that I can forget after drinking with you 5 years off coffee!”
“You are..”
“Let’s go back to business! I’ll read this you can wait right it will not take long if you worked like you did when you studied!”
“ Don’t worry I made it just like when we did it together for projects!” 
It really didn’t take long when the secretary came back and left I was already finished with over going the contract!”
“ You did a great job like always know let me sign this.” After signing the contract! “While know we own 25% off your company let's just work good together!”
“And love each other”
“ You had my love but you tossed it away let’s not bring that up again!”
“Aegi you know if I want something I will have it!”
“Seo Joon you had me but gave up on me!”
“ From the moment I did I regret it!”  
“Let’s not talk about that anymore it will just hurt us!”
“Miahne that I hurt you but I will make you mine again and never but never leave you go again!”
“Seo Joon I’m with Ji Yong right now so just forget about me”
“SO how long are you dating euh 3 or 4 months? I don’t think that that can beat a relationship off 5 years!”
“Well if the guy abandoned me in a airport crying! I told you not to talk about the past anymore! Let’s just meet for business. Don’t you have anything to do like run your company?”
“I’ll leave right away if you agree to have dinner with me!”
“Let’s not do that shall we!”
“See you at 7 here!” “Park Seo Joon don’t even bother to come I wont be here!” 
I showed him out and continued my work.  In was so busy with paperwork I didn’t even notice that it was already 6pm. After all that work I was really tired off sitting behind my desk and went to see BAP.

“Hey guys!”
“Noona” Zelo rusehed over
“Yah She is the deputy-president show some  respect!” Jongup slapped the occiput off zelo.
“Oh mianhe I forgot” They all bowed 90° and greeted me
“Yah guys aren’t you doing aver doing it, it’s me!”
“I told you to just be cool!”  Himchan said while throwing his arm over my shoulders! I looked at him and at his arm
“I know we are close but not that close!” He immediately took off his arm and smiled “Mianhe”
“Don’t worry!”
“Noona why didn’t you tell that you are the chairman’s daughter.” Daehyun asked
“Miahne that I held it for me but I wanted to get close to you guys and just do my job without being disturb because off whose daughter I’m!”
“Let’s just forget that part of her life. She’s our Noona even with that background.” Yong Guk said while smilling at me.
“Noona let’s have fun like we used to do.” Jongup said while putting Warrior up their firs single. 
We immediately started to dance and laugh. It was a long time ago that I have fun like that with them. After a while I headr my phone ringing I saw a number registered under My Oppa -“Yebeso”- 
“Aegi uh-di-yah?”-
“Seo Joon Why do you want to know?-
And how do you have my number?”-
“I told you we’re going to have dinner together! Your number I took it from your phone the day that you slept at my apartment and I also registered my number you see.”-
“Arraso Geunuh”-
“Wait where are you right now?”-
“I’m with BAP in the rehearsal room why?”-
“No nothing Geunuh”-
He hung up and I just ignored him and went back talking to the boys. When I suddenly heard
“Aegi let’s go” I turned around and who do I see? Park Seo Joon
“Yah what are you doing here?”
“I told you that I want to have dinner with you let’s go!”
“I’m busy don’t you see.”
“Ah you’re busy with your babies Arasso Give me a minute.” 
He took a distance and called someone after the call he came back “
Noona who’s he?” Youngjae pointed at Sei Joon
“I’m her boyfriend!” I was shocked by the respond of Seo Joon end immediately begun to shake my head no “ Ahni he’s not” “Hyung why are you lying? Ji Yong hyung is her boyfriend! Huuuuuuh Noona are you a two-timer.” Zelo asked,
“Ahni I’m not noona is not like that”
“Yes she is and I’m the living prove off that” Seo Joon pointed to himself.
“ Yah stop it! It’s really not that!”
“Didn’t you guys read the scandal?” Seo Joon showed them the newspaper
“Deh I read about it ” Yong Guk said while taking the newspaper over from Seo Joon
“But noona that looks like a old photo!” Himchan added.
“ Yes it’s because we ‘re dating like almost 6 years!” “Stop it when I’m still nice!”
“Aegi no need to talk English you can say it in Korean. I love you too.”
“Yah Seo Joon stop it.”
At that moment there were some people pushing some tables in the room. “ Excuse me what are you doing?” I asked
“I ordered that! It’s dinner you didn’t want to eat with me because you were busy with your babies but your babies are my babies and our babies need to eat.”
“Yes this babies agree with the daddy!” everyone said.  
Zelo rushed over the table and begun to eat he looked at Seo Joon” Hyung Jjang” As I saw everyone eating I gave in and joined them because I was freaking starving!
“Yah Noona I like this Hyung better than Ji Yong this one brought us expensive food! Just stop two-timing him and date him! Forget about Ji Yong!” “ Yah Kim Himchan..” “Himchan saranghae if you need something just call me!” Seo Joon said while wanting to hug him “Hyung I like you but no skinship. Skinship is only for the women.”  I wanted to say something but was interrupted by my phone
“Anyeo” “Aein where are you?” “ Ah Jagiya I’m with BAP having dinner” “Ah where?” “Just at the rehearsal room”  “Seo Joon pass me the beaf” Zelo Yelled “ Is Park Seo Joon also there?” “Deh” “Arraso Geunuh”
He hang up without even letting me speak I was shocked looking at my phone. When I was going to call him back Seo Joon grabbed my “Eat first and then call him if you need to. Look at Zelo he’s going to eat everything and let you starve.”
I picked up my spoon and started to eat.  After we finished eating JI Yong swang the door open.

Seo Joon POV

Who does he think he’s to bark in like that? I really can’t get along with this guy! He pisses me off every time I see him. What does she see in him? I didn’t think that her taste would drop that low…