Do You want

Having you is enough for me!

 

“Aein are you okay?”
“Okay? Are you seriously asking me if I’m okay weren’t you there at the company didn’t you see and hear what my father did?”
I was really pissed at my father that he didn’t understood my choice and I was venting my anger at JI yong. 
“Aein go rest! I know you‘re angry and I’m so sorry that you father made you choose between us!”
I looked at him and realized that hewas really regretting 
“Jagiya don’t worry I know I made the right choice. My father will definitely come around!” I gave Ji Yong a kiss on his cheek and went to his room.

I lay down on the bed and just looked at the ceiling I really didn’t want to think about anything. Just when my eyes where going to close my phone started to ring it was Seo Joon! I really didn’t want to talk to him so I just ignored him.

I stood up went back to the living room to Ji Yong but he wasn’t there. So I just waited for him. I really was useless. I didn’t have a job I didn’t have a roof above my head. I didn’t want to stay like that and I knew that father wouldn’t be back any moment. I decided to look for a job. I took Ji Yong’s computer and started to look for some Job ads. I found some interesting job and decided to call them. I called them and I got an interview tomorrow. I was so happy that I could do it without any help now just hope that they will hire me! After that I was so excited that I couldn’t just sit.

I went to the kitchen and looked around for some food to make. I found the ingredients that I need to make some spaghetti! So I started to cook. I dressed the table. I found some candles in the slide and decided to put them on. I wanted to create a romantic atmosphere because it was a long time ago that we didn’t enjoy some food together.

After I finished to prepare everything I called  Ji Yong * “Jagiya where are you” “Oh miahne that I din’t tell you that I left. I’m in front off the building So see you in a sec.” “Ah arraso”*
I put down the phone and I heard Ji Yong with putting his keys in the lock. I rushed over opened the door. I hugged him I was glad to see him
“Now that’s a home that I want to come to!” he said. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went in. 
“Aien you cooked!”
“Yes I have something to tell you!” 
We took a seat and served the food. “ So Aein what do you want to tell me?”
“So I found a job! I have an interview tomorrow at 13h!” “Are you serious? That’s great!”
“I don’t have it yet but I really hope that it get the job!”
“They will love you! If they don’t hire you they are crazy!”
“Let’s hope!”
“Trust me! So can you meet me after the appointment at this address!” He gave me a piece off paper with an address “
Yes off course I’ll text you when I finished but why?” “Just a surprise!” “ You and your surprises!” “I know you love them!” “Yeah right” I laughed.

After we finished eating I cleaned up and went sitting next to Ji Yong that was watching “ I miss you”. “Jagiya isn’t Yoochun the perfect man!” “ You’re totally right if I was a girl I would totally date him!” “Ah so you think I should date him?” I “Aein I said If I was a girl that means GD wouldn't exist but now GD exist and that means GD is the perfect man!” " Someone is beign cocky again!" " I know you like that" I knew that I couldn't win in this game.

We finished the episode and off course I cried! Ji Yong thought that hilarious “ He works for you how can..” He realized what he said wrong *
“He doesn’t work for me anymore but for my father.” I stood up kissed his cheek and went to bed. Ji Yong followed me. I was leaning on my right side.
Ji Yong lay next to me with an arm on my left side “Miahne it slipped out without realizing!” “Don’t worry about it!” “Please don’t be mad!” I turned around to face him “ I’m not mad! How can I be mad?” I kissed him on the lips and hugged him!


I got in my car drove home if I still can call it home. I needed some clothes. I knew that my father wouldn’t be there I got home changed clothes and took a bag full off clothes. I prepared myself for the interview. If I didn’t leave right away I was going to be late.   The interview went like all interviews.  I
texted Ji Yong that I finished and that I would meet him at the address.  Arrived at the address I was a little bit confued there was only a big house with a fence around it and Ji Yong waiting for me.
“Jagiya what are we doing here?”
“Euh What do you think about this house?” “Euh big why?”
“Would see yourself live there?” “Who wouldn’t see himself live in a house like that!”
Ji yong took out a key and gave it to me. At the key there was a ring hanging. He went on his knees and asked
“Yong RI-ah Do you want to marry me?” I was surprised with his question

 

Ji Yong POV

“Yong Ri-ah do you want to marry me” I asked.
My heart stopped when I asked that. The worst situation is that she would refuse. I can’t even Imagine that!