Forgive me

Having you is enough for me!

 

I needed to go to my father’s office so I went up with the stairs. I was so mad at the Seo Joon right then it was his fault that I was taking the stairs. I didn’t want to go back to the lobby because everyone would gossip again. I took the stairs for one floor and then took the elevator. Arrived at his office his secretary said that he was in a meeting and that I should wait.  

Author POV

 

Park Seo Joon entered the office and sat where he pointed to
“Anyeohaseyo I’m Park Seo Joon the new CEO off Park entertainment.”
“I know who you are we met at your fathers funeral. It’s unfortunate that we needed to meet like that. Again my sincere condolence for your loss” President Yang said
“ Thank you.”
“Don’t worry. So how can I help you?”
“If you didn’t heard yet  my company is facing some big financial problems and I would like for your help.”
“ Yeah continue”
“ I would like to sell you 25% off my company. So that you can become the second biggest Shareholder.”
Yang Hyun Suk was very interested in his proposal. Park entertainment was his biggest opponents so this collaboration will benefit him more then anything else.
“ I accept your proposition. When can you come with the contract so that we can sign it?”
Park Seo Joo was relieved that everything was going as planned.
“ I’ll try to come tomorrow.”
“Okay, You just need to go to Yang Yong Ri the deputy chairman. She will look over the contract and sign it.”
Park Sue Joo nodded and gave Yang Hyun Suk a strong handshake and left the office.
 


Finally the door is opening. Ah it’s Park Seo Joon it took him a while.
Sue Joo slightly bowed his head at me and left; like we didn’t know each other.
I went in mu father's and looked at him pissed.
“ Abba how could you do that to me. Why didn’t you say anything about telling everyone who I am.” 
He gave me a gaze that could have killed someone. “ I did that because off you.”
“Me? What do you mean?”
“What are you thinking? How can you date Kwon Ji Yong?”
I wasn’t even shocked when I heard him saying that.  He always find away to find out what i'm doing and with who.
“What do you mean how? What is wrong with him?”
“ Stop answering with questions! The thing that’s wrong with him is that he is your employee. He’s a singer do you think that I’ll let you marry him?”
“Abba why are you like that. Umma would have let me date him. You know how she liked singers. She married one.”
“ Don’t talk about your mother.  She married a businessman that had a hobby and that was singing. I will not tell you to break up with him till I find you a possible husband because he will never become my son-in-law.”
My jaw dropped when I heard possible husband and never son-in-law.
“ Abba if you think that you can force me to marry someone that I don’t know don’t even think about it.”
“ Let’s talk later about this. You’re now the deputy chairman so you need to become more careful everywhere.  You have now a public image. You’re all over the news so make sure you don’t bring scandals. I have enough scandals. IU just announced that she’s dating Young Bea. So please make sure to behave yourself.”
I was happy to hear that Ji Eun and Young Bea are publicly dating. 
“ Abba I’ll leave now or is there something else?”
“Euh yeah one more thing what are you going to do about BAP?”
“BAP what is wrong with them? They are doing great work.”
“Yes I know but who is going to manage them now that you’re deputy chairman.”
“Ah I’ll still be their manager. I’ll make sure that my assistant will become their second manager but BAP is my group and I will manage them forever.”
“ Ok if you want to. But if things get to hard just give BAP up.”
“ Don’t worry Abba I can handle it.”
I left his office and I texted to Ji Yong * Jagiya let’s meet on the rooftop. I need to explain everything.*
Just when I was going to put my cellphone back in my purse he texted * I’ll be there in 5*

I rushed over to the rooftop. He was already there waiting.
“Jagiya”
He turned around to see me walking trough him
“ So explain!”
“Euh where do I start. I didn’t tell you who I was because at first I wanted to know you better to tell you because once I tell the people around me who I am they start acting different. When we started dating I couldn’t get myself to tell you. I was scared that you would leave me because I’m the chairman’s daughter.”
“You should have told me. Don’t you trust me?”
“ Miahne for not telling you.”
“Who’s that guy off yesterday and why where you with him this morning?”
“ He is my ex-boyfriend.” Ji Young’s eyes winded when I told him that. “ The one you mentioned before?”
“Yes the one that broke up with me!”
 “So when you told me he’s nobody you knew that he was your ex.”
“ Yes I knew that it was him.”
“So you dance with your ex in front off your boyfriend?”
“ Ahni I didn’t knew it was him at the start. At the end I found out.”
“Why did you lie to me?”
“I don’t know I was nervous. It was the first time to see him after 9 months and I was shocked to see him and then…”
“ Arraso let’s say you were in shock. Why did he drop you off this morning?”
“He dropped me off because I slept..”
“ Slept? What do you mean?”
“When you rushed away yesterday. I went walking and had a mental breakdown. I fell on the ground and started to cry like crazy non-stop and Park Seo Joo followed me. So when he saw me he picked me up and took me to his place because he doesn’t know where I live.  And the next thing I remember is that I woke up in his apartment.”
“ So you slept in the apartment off your ex.”
“ Yes.”
“Yes? Just yes without an apology?”
“Apology for what? For sleeping at his apartment without knowing? I’m sorry for everything, for lying, for all what I have done wrong but sleeping at his apartment is not one off them.” 
“ Don’t you think you’re a little arrogant for someone who is apologizing?  
“Ahni I’m not. I’m just telling the truth.”
“The truth it’s not something that I hear often coming out your mouth”
“Aren’t you exaggerating?”
“I don’t think so.”
“ Think again! Ji Yong what the hell are we doing? ”
“I don’t know you tell me!”
“ Ji Yong I don’t have the strength to do this.”
“What do you mean?”
“ I don(y have the strenght to fight you.”  I went to him hugged him “ I don’t want to lose you! Please forgive me!”
He hugged me tightly “ I will never leave you!”
I don’t trust those worlds anymore but was glad to hear them. It means that he wouldn’t leave me for now!  I grabbed his head ‘Jagiya I’m really sorry for all those lies but trust me Park Seo Joon is the past you’re my present and future!” I kissed him and hugged him. A tear escaped I was so scared that I had lost him.

JI YOng POV

I don’t know if I can trust her again but I don’t want to lose her.
When I’m with her I’m myself. I’m not pressured to be someone else, the Ji yong that people want to see!