I missed you!!

Having you is enough for me!

 

3 months has passed. Ji Yong and I  became really close. We are now a couple that does everything together and knows everything about each other expect the fact about my father. We still didn't go out in public because it's better to keep it a secret for both off us. The one who knows are Big Bang, Ji Eun and BAP because they found out.
BAP debuted and we are all proud off them especially me. Ji Yong and I are now dating for 3 months.

 

"Aegi I''ll see you in 4 days after the concert in jeju island I'll be back."
"Jagiya take good care off yourself and text me when you arrived. Don't forget to eat and go sleep early."
"Aegi don't worry" He kissed me and left.

I already missed him and BAP was busy with a fan meeting.

I texted Ji Eun *Where are you? Do you have time? I'm at my office I'm bored please come.*

After 10 min she was already infort off me "Ji Eun ah I'm bored."
"I don't have much time but I need to tell you a good news."
"What is it?"
"Young Bae asked me to be his girlfriend."
" What are you serious finally it took him 3 months " I joked, "So what did you answer?" I said like I didn't know what she answered,.
"Off course I said yes. So now I'm the happiest girl in the world." 
"So you are going to date secretly?"
"Ahni after they comeback we will announce it."
"That's awesome girl."
"So why are you here and didn't go with Ji Yong?"
"What do you mean?"
"Just let BAP with your assistance and go."
"I'm not sure."
" Just go"
"I'll think about it."
" Okay I need to go I have a show to attend."
"Arasso have fun."She waved at me and left.

I just went back home there was nothing for me to do at the company. Arrived at home I went and take long bath.
My phone vibrated
*Aegi I'm at the hotel. I miss you wish you where here.* I smiled at reading the text
*Jagiya I miss you too go get some rest, your aegi.*
I got out off the bath and went to sleep. In the morning I was missing Ji Yong and I knew that I couldn't just see him in the company.
So I decided to follow the advice that Ji Eun gave and left for the airport. My father owns a privet jet so I made sure that it was ready when I arrived.

In Jeju Island I went to the hotel/appartement where the boys were staying but in the room off Ji Yong there was nobody expect the cleaning lady. I got in without a problem I told her that I was his manager. The cleaning lady finished her job and left. I waited for 2 hours when I suddenly heard the door opening I hide behind the couch. He came in and yelled "Aegi where are you? Just come out I know you're here I saw your shoes" 
"Surprise" I jumped out. He came and hugged me "I missed you"
" I know that's why I came"
"Don't pretend that you didn't miss me." He tilled my head up and kissed me on the lips.
" Aein I"m going to orderd Chinese to eat" " Ah great because I didn't eat ." "Ok let's order."

We ordered some food and ate it in front the television.
After that we just went slpeeping, I slept next to him.

When I woke up he wasn't there he already left to practice.
I went out and went visiting the island. I had really fun I went shopping I bought some clothes and decided to buy ingredients for his breakfast for tomorrow the day off his concert. It was getting dark so I went back to the hotel, when I opened the door it was really dark there was only candles that gave light.
The candles where against the wall in the middle there were flower petals. I went in and saw Ji Yong standing there with some roses in his hands.
He put out his hand and I grabbed it he took me to the dressed table. "What’s going on?" " I cooked for you." He brought a plate with some spaghetti. " Tada" He poured some wine and toasted " On us that we always stay like this." I smiled and took a sip off the wine. "Aien taste the food please." " Arraso." I took the fork and tasted the spaghetti. "So how is it?” "mmmmh it is delicious." "Really?" "Yeah I like it." It was salty but I couldn't tell him that he put a lot afford in it. After the dinner he stood up. " Aein I'm going for sing a song for you." 

Ji Yong POV

I hope that I'll not make a mistake. I think that It's harder to sing infront off the person I like then infront off thousand person. I'm really stressing right now. I hope that it can touch here heart with this song.