Getting Married!!!!

Having you is enough for me!

 

“I brought dessert!” Ji Yong said while showing the bag that he was caring full off ice-cream.
“Ah Jagiya come and sit.” I showed him the empty chear next to me 
“What are you doing here?” Seo Joon said really pissed.
“ I came to see my girlfriend. I don’t think I need your permission for that.”
Zelo didn’t care the two guys snatching at each other and just took the bag with ice cream and begun to dig in.
“Hyung noona is two-timing you” Zelo said while eating his ice –cream
“Yah watch what you say” Youngjae smacked him at the back off his head.
“I don’t worry about that. Hyung can’t compete against me I have millions off fan girls that love me.” Ji Yong said with confidence.
Seo Joon smirked at him and answered,
“ I don’t need love off millions fan girls I just need love off one person and that person is here” he pointed at me.
“Oooooooooh Cutta” Daehyung yelled “ Hyung Fighting” whispered Zelo
“ Ji Yong Hyung you need to work on your talking look at hyung he knows how to sweet talk a girl.” Himchan winked at him.
Ji Yong was pissed at how I was blushing. He took my hand and said “Don’t worry you’re the only one that has me!” He kissed me on the cheek.
I was surprised but very happy.

After we finished eating the ice. Seo Joon looked at me and said “Yong Ri-ah it’s getting late let me take you home”
JI Yong was shocked at how he could say that to HIS girlfriend “You mean let ME take her home!” JI Yong took me by my hand and dragged me out. I yelled my goodbyes and followed JI Yong proudly. I was so proud that he stood up to Seo Joon. He put me in his car and put mu seatbelt and drove away. I didn’t care that I left my car at the company I was too happy at that moment. 
“Jagiya I don’t live this way it is the wrong direction!”
“ I’m not taking you home this instant!”
“Where are we going?”
“Euh Just to take a walk!” I smiled and just went along. 
“Aein what was that all about? Why was Seo Joon there?”
I took his hand and looked at him. “Jagiya let’s not think about him but about us!”
He looked at me and smiled. He parked at the Han River. He took out the hoodies that he bought last time and gave me mine.
“I looked everywhere for this how do you have this?”
“Euh I found it last time in your office”
We put it on and the cap and went out the car. We went walking hand in hand what we can’t do often.  We walked like hours. We laughed and talked like we used to do before Seo Joon came back. I was relieved that we still could be like that.  He dropped me off and promised to pick me up in the morning.

I woke up early, took a shower and got dressed. I put on some light make-up and let my hair down. I took my purse and went downstairs when I got a text off Ji Yong *I’m in front your house come out!” I put my cellphone in my purse. I took my jacket and get out?*
He was waiting for me in front his car.  He opened his arms when he saw me; I rushed over and hugged him tightly. I let go of him but he didn’t. So he was holding me around my waist and I was leaning on his arms. “You look beautiful like always!” I looked at him and put my arms his neck and kissed him. He opened me the door and I got in. He ran to the other side and got in. He took a Kraft bag from the back and 2 coffees.
“You didn’t have breakfast did you?”
“Ani I just finished dressing up when you texted me!”
“ I knew it so I brought something to eat and drink. Here some coffee and a muffin” “ Oh koumawo!”

At the Office I got out off the car three blocks before the company. I was walking in the company when I encountered Seo Joon
“ Good morning Aein You look beautiful like always!” I looked at him and sighed “ Why are you here again? Are you going to move your office to this building?” “ Oh I didn’t think about that thanks for the idea but no I just have a conference with your father we are going to announce the collaboration between the two companies!” “Arraso Good luck!” I left him and went to my office!

 

Author POV

Seo Joon rushed to the conference room on the first Floor.  The reporters were all waiting for Seo Joon and Yang Hyun Suk. Seo Joon saw Yang Hyun Suk waiting in front the room. He greeted and apologized for being late. The two off them went in  and took a seat.
Yang Hyun Suk started talking “Good morning. I’m thankful that you took the time to come over in so a short notice. I invited you here today to announce you that Park entertainment and YY entertainment are going to collaborate. The financial problems off Park entertainment  is history.”
Seo Joon added. “I’m grateful to the Chairman Yang that he bought 25% off my company over. He really helped me in a critical moment!”

The reporters didn’t care about the collaboration. “Park Seo Joon can you confirm that you are dating Yang Yong Ri!” “Is that why the chairman Yang helped you out?” “What is the realationship between you two?” They all shouted questions one by one. Hyun Suk saw the news yesterday and the scandal off his daughter and Seo Joon. He didn’t like it and needed to stop it. HE texted to his daughter * Rush over to the conference room on the first floor! * Yong Ri saw the text and didn’t understand why she needed to be there but just followed his order.
 “My daughter Yang Yong Ri and Park Seo Joon are getting married!”