First Fight

Having you is enough for me!

I was waiting in front the car when I saw him coming out the house. I was really mad at him. He really can't talk sometimes.

"Aein I'm sorry I was wrong."
"I don't care lets just go! Give me the keys I will drive." I put out my hands. 
"Let's talk first"
"I don't have time for this right now just go and bring your stuff so that we can leave." He looked at me gave me the car keys and just left.

I waited at him in the car. When he came he got in the car and didn't say anything. The whole ride back we didn't talk to each other we just listened music. 
I was riding very fast because I was upset.

Arrived at the underground parking I parked at him and noticed 
" we are wearing the same clothes. Do you have anything else to wear?"
"Oh I didn't think about that. No."
"Okay no need to worry I'll go first and change in my office just wait here I will text you when you can get out."
"Arraso" I tried to get in my office as imperceptibly as possible when I heard Joo Won Oppa "Yan Yong Ri" 
"Ah oppa lets talk later I need to go to my office really fast."
"Okay but what are you wearing?"
" I'll tell you later." I rushed to my office and changed. I threw my hoodie on my couch.
I texted to Ji Yong *I changed you can get out*

I was going to leave to the meeting room when Ji Yong came in. "We need to talk." 
I looked at him while scratching my head " Not right now I told you I have a meeting." He started to yell "I don't care, talk to me!" 
I froze at how he was yelling. Oppa Joo Won came in "What the hell is happening here?" He looked at me at how I was looking at Ji Yong
"Little princess are you okay?" "Ah oppa it's nothing I need to go." I said while waking out the door. 

 

Author POV

Joo won was confused he didn't understand what was happening. 
He was thinking: Why the hell is Ji Yong screaming at my little princess there's something fishy happening in here.

He looked at Ji Yong "Who the hell are? What are you doing? Who do you think you're?" He said pissed at Ji Yong
"Who are you to talk to me like that?"
Joo Won winded he eyes " Do I really need to remember you that I'm the right hand off the chairman. You know that I can make your live a big living hell even if you are G-Dragon you're still under this company so know your place." He said while pointing the door.
He was looking at Ji Yong from head to toe when he noticed the hoodie that he was wearing.
He thought that he saw it somewhere but couldn't place where he saw it.
Joo won went sitting on the cough to wait for Yong Ri when he saw Yong Ris hoodie. "It's the same as that off Ji Yong" he mumbled to himself.

He rushed after Ji Yong
" Ji Yong come back we need to talk." Ji Yong was getting agitated but just followed him to his office.
"Close the door after you." Joo won commanded. "
Ji Yong saw the hoodie in his hand and knew that he was in trouble because he knew he can't date. He was expecting Ji Yong to scold him about that but he didn't expect the following
"Ji Yong you should stay away form Yan Yong Ri. You shouldn't mess around her she is out off your league. Whatever is happening between you guys make it stop! Now just leave I need to take care off something."
"But"
"I said leave" Joo won went immediately to the chairman to tell him what he discovered.
"Are you sure about that? Just keep a close eye on them if things get serious I will need to intervene."
The chairman didn't like the idea off his precious daughter ending with just a singer.

 

Ji Yong POV

I’m confused I don’t understand why she would be out off my league. She is just a freaking manager unless she is hiding something form me but I don't think so. I’ll just ignore this threat I’m sure that he’s just jealous. He wants her but can’t handle that I have her. “I’m going crazy what I’m I thinking about.” I mumbled to myself