First date

Having you is enough for me!

 

It took us a few minutes before we arrived at our destination. He stopped his car in front of the Namsan tower; I was a little confused.

“Are we going to eat her? Isn’t that one of the busiest restaurants of seoul?”

“Oh normally it’s but don’t worry about that for tonight.”

“I’m not worried about me, more like worried about my hair if crazy fans attack me.”

He just smiled at my joke “We will get in by the back door.”

“Omo, are you serious?”

This was getting more and more perfect. Dating an idol was really something.

We went in through the back door and went up with the elevator. I was relieved that we could take the elevator this time. When we arrived at the restaurant there was nobody. “Are you sure it’s open?” “Ani, it’s closed except for us.”

I was actually feeling special when I heard that he hired the whole restaurant for us.

The waiter led us to a table near the window so we could enjoy the night scenery of Seoul and it was really breathtaking. “Ji-Yong-ah you really now how to impress a lady.” “Just wait and see this is just the beginning.” He clapped his hand and a waiter came back with a bouquet of roses and handed to him. “I didn’t know which flowers were your favorite so I thought red roses are the flowers of love, just perfect for what I want for us.”

When I saw the roses my thoughts went back in time.

Flashback

“agi, I’m reaallly late aren’t I? Oppa is reeeeeaaaaaallly miaaanhe!” I turned around to see him pouting his lips, kneeling on one knee and holding a bouquet of roses in front of him. “agi you will forgive oppa aren’t you???” as I saw him pulling out so much aegyo I couldn’t resist anymore and run into his arms. While snuggling my head against his chest I said, “ Agi  will aaaaaaaalwaaaaays forgive HER oppa”

 

I got out of my thoughts when I heard Ji-Yong saying “don’t you like them? Mianhe I will just get rid of them.”

“oooh, no I really like them” I lied while taking over the bouquet. Roses made me think of him and that I couldn’t bear.

He pulled out my chair from me and pushed it back as I sat down. “Let’s order something delicious.” “Ooh” I nodded and looked to the menu “I will just have the steak with mushroom sauce” Ji Yong ordered some spaghetti and a bottle of red wine.

The waiter poured us wine, bowed slightly and left.
‘On a great new friendship.” I toasted. He looked at me with a soft gaze and said “Let’s toast on a perfect first date.” I nodded and put a lightly smile on my face.
After that there was an awkward silence between us. You could here the waiters talking in the kitchen it was THAT quiet. Ji Yong broke the silence

“How does it taste?” “Mmhh It’s really delicious here taste some” I put out my fork with some meat and sauce too his mouth. I could see that he was surprised about my gesture but went along and just let me feed him. “ Delicious isn’t it?” “ Off course everything is, if it’s you who feed me” I smiled shyly

“How was the audition yesterday? Did you form a group?” “Eumh I found 5 boys really talented but I have a trouble to chose the leader I don’t think one off them can be it! I’m thinking about adding a new member” “ Ah really maybe I can help you. What for members do you already have” “ So I have a good looking one, a cutie one, a funny one, and the others are handsome” I joked “What are you looking for are visuals?” “No I’m just joking so I have great dancer, a couple off vocalists and a rapper so I think I need another Rapper?” “ I have someone in mind. I’ll bring him over tomorrow in your office so you can judge for yourselves. By judge I mean his vocal and not his visuals” He winked at me. I put a big smile “Don’t worry I’ll be professional”

We both laughed “ I was curious about something you’ve been famous for your scandals with women. I wanted to know if between them there were some true?” “ I’ll be honest I dated 3 women and the last one was 2 years ago so no they are false the scandals.” “Ah that’s how it’s is.” “ And you how many did you dated?” “ Ah me I just dated one.” “Ah really for how long? When did you break up? “ I started dating him just after High School. I met him in the US while I was studying and it ended like 6 months ago” “ Ah why did it end?” “Mol Lah” “ What do you mean?” I looked at him but didn’t want to continue this conversation so

“ Ooh what should we take for dessert?” “ Mmmmh the chocolate cake is here great.” he said.
I think he understood that I didn’t want to linger in the past.  While eating the dessert there was again a complete silence. After we finished he suddenly stood up and took me by my wrist “ Let’s go.” “Where are we going?” “ It’s a surprise.” He let go off my wrist and spontaneous intertwined his fingers with mine.

I felt his warm hand in mine, it felt great.
He took me to his car, opened the car and put me in. It was like I was going to run away. He got in put my and his sealtbelt on and drove away.

"Are you cold? DO you want that I put the heart higher?" " Ahni it's good thanks" He looked at me and smiled. Arriving at an ice skating ranch he parked and looked at me "We arrived let's go."  He got out run and opened my door. He put out his hand; I grabbed it to get out. " Thanks".

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the ranch. "How can we go in there? If you aren't scared off the fans I'm." I told him with a worried face " Don't worry and just trust me" Trust I don't think that it will be that easy to trust again. I followed him without saying anything.

In the ice skating ranch I looked around but there was nobody only one worker. He looked at me "I told you not to worry. I made sure that we have this ranch for tonight.” I was really touched at how much effort he did for this date. "Ji yong ah I can't skate" " I will teach you" He winked at me.

He went brought us some skates. He gave me mine and I put them on. It was the first time that I put something like that on so I was confused on how to tight then I was trying everything with the lases. Ji Yong looked at me and laughed he bend down and took over the lases and tight them for me. "Thank you. Why did they made it so hard to tight this stuff ishhhh" "It's not hard it's just that you can't do it." He said while flicking his finger on my forehead " aaaaaaah Ah Pa yah Ji Yong I'll get you for that" Ji Yong was already on the ice. It was rezally difficult for me ta stand up. When I did I needed to hold my balance Omo I thought that I was going to fall on my face and embarrass myself. I headed to the ice. Not even 10 sec on the ice and I fell on my .

"I can't do this" I whined. ji yong smilled at me and told me " You can do it just try" He didn't came too close because he knew that I'll get my "revenge". I stood up and tried to go by him. I tried to skate to him when I got forward I couldn't stop and just bumped into Ji Yong he held me so I didn’t fell. My face was against to his chest when I looked up I could see Ji yong looking at me " I told you you could do it" "It' not funny." I wailed at him; He looked at me gave me a kiss on my forehead

“ Mianhe does it still hurt? Forgive me” He looked at me with big puppies eyes. “ Arasso I’ll forgive” He smiled happily and let me go. " Don’t let me go I'm afraid that I’ll fall again" He went behind me hold my at my waist and whispered in my ears "Don't worry I'll not let you go." I blushed. He pushed me and we skated like that for a while. Suddenly he let go and came before me hold my hands and skated back wards while dragging me alone. I really didn't think that he could be so romantic he looks so like a bad boy when he sings I would never thought that I would see a G-Dragon like that.

" Ji Yong-ah let's go and rest I'm a little tired" " Ah arraso beauty" We went sitting on a bench.

I really was cold I begun to rub my ties to warm me a little up. Ji yong looked at me, took off his jacket and put it on my legs "Miahne I forgot that it was cold in here" I laughed "It's okay. It's really fun" " Wait here I’ll be back in a minute" I nodded and he left.

I was thinking about today's date and how much fun I had. “I think that I'm starting to like Ji Yong” I mumbeled to myself. He was really great today. Ha was another Ji Yong that I have never seen before. A Ji Yong that I really like and that can make a heart beat faster. " Here" Ji Yong snapped me out off my thoughts and Handed me a cup off warm chocolate. " This will warm you up" " Ooh Komawo" I smiled and looked at him and thought how can he be so thoughtful.

"What are you thinking about" asked Ji Yong while he snaped his fingers in front my eye. " I'm thinking about this perfect date and this handsome guy next to me" "Oh really that handsome guy is really lucky to be sitting next to you" " yes I already told him that he's a lucky one" I joked

" Did you have fun today," " Emh it was great today thank you" Ji yong smilled proudly but the smile left his face fast " Yong Ri-ah it's getting late we should get going shouldn't we?" he said with a dissapointed tone " Emh we should" I said disappointed that it was already that late. I gave him back his jacket "Ahni put it on it's cold outside"

In the car he asked me "In which neighborhood do you live? So that I can drop you off " I didn't want him to know that I lived in Gangam with my father so I answered " Euh just put me at the company. I left my car there." "Are you sure? I can drop you off and pick you up tomorrow morning" " No need thanks, you did to much already" I smiled at him. " Arraso if you insist" He grabbed my hand and drove while holding my hand. He didn't let go until we arrived at the company.

It was late so nobody was around. He get off opened my door and walked with me to my car. " Yong Ri-ah I had a great time hope that we can do it again" " I hope also, see you tomorrow annyeo" I said while waving my hand "Anyeo Yong Ri-ah drive safely" I smiled at him and got in my car and drove away .

 

Ji Yong P.O.V

Wow she really was breathtaking today. My heart was beating so fast when I saw her in her y dress. I can't wait for a next date and the progress in our relationship. It's now for sure she need to become my girl...