Stop This NOnsense

Having you is enough for me!

 

We told our story to the reporter and he left. Before he left he promised us that our story would be published tomorrow on the first page. I was a little nervous for what my father will say and do when he will see the paper tomorrow but I needed to do that so that I can be with Ji Yong.

“ Are you okay?” JI Yong asked wjile looking in my eyes
“For now Yes! Don’t Worry!” I pecked him and stood up “Jagiya let’s dance” I spinned around.
JI Yong stood up and hold me “It’s a long time ago since I heard you calling me Jagiya” I smilled “Jagiya Jagiya Jagiya Mianhe that you needed to endure that!” “I would endure everything for you!”

He put on some music and we danced. We ordered some thing to eat and we stayed all day in. 

“Jagiya I need to go. I’m going back to the hotel for tonight?” “I don’t think so ! How can I let MY girlfriend sleep in a hotel when  she just can sleep here” “Jagiya let’s meet tomorrow in front off the company!” I was directing  myself to the front door when he suddenly appeared on front off me picked me up like a baby and said “I told you you are not going anywhere.” `
He put me on the sofa and went to the the bedroom. HE returned with a t-shirt “ Hear wear this to sleep!” I smiled and grabbed it “ You don’t give up don’t you?” “No and I know you like that!” “I admit” I went to the batroom and changed.

I got out and went immediately in the bed “ Jagiya I’m going to sleep!” “
Yah wait for me” He yelled! He rushed over, got in, put his arm under my head so that I can use it like a pillow and put his other arm over me. I was aigainst his chest. I could hear his heart beat! We fell asleep like that. 

In the morning he made us breakfast. While eating his pefect made breakfast he asked me “Are you okay? Are you nerveous?”
“The truth yes! I don’t know what my father is going to say and that freaks me out!” “What ever happens I will be next to you!  You can count on me!”
He leaned over with a spoon off rice. I leaned over to eat but he pulled the spoon away and kissed me.

 

Arriving infront the company my heart was beating faster and faster. Ji Yong saw that I was stressing so he hold my hand really tight.
“ There are a lot off reporters so when will get out they will attack us with questions that we don’t need to answer. Just follow me” I looked at him and smiled I was happy that he was by my side. “Wait for me!” He got out from the car and rushed over to my side. He opened the door and helped me out. He held my hand tight and we got in the company with some help off the bodyguards. We immediately went to my father office like always everyone was looking and whispering. 
In front the office we looked at each other and I said “ I will go in alone!” “
No we are going to do this together there is no more you or me only us!” He knocked on the door, held my hand and went in. My father was really pissed when he saw us and Seo Joon was also there standing
“ How can you face me after what you have done”
“Father let me explain” 
“Explain WHAT? How you humiliated me in front off everyone?” he yelled I let go off Ji Yong and approached my father
“I needed to do that I love him” When those worlds got out off my mouth I felt a slap on my face. I had never thought off my father slapping me. Tears where flowing down not because off the physical pain but off the mental one! Seo Joon and Ji Yong where dumbfounded.  

“ Yang Yong Ri This is your last chance either you chose me your father you come back and stop this nonsense I will forgive for what you have done or you chose Ji Yong but if you chose him you don’t have a father anymore, you leave this company and my house and we become completely strangers!”
“Abba you don’t mean that don’t you? I only have you left as family don’t let me lose you too!” 
“Leave I understand that he’s more important than me!”
“Abba don’t say that I Love you!” “Get Out! I don’t want to see you neither here or at home”

 

Seo Joon POV

He can’t be serious right? He wouldn’t throw out his only daughter! This is all because off Ji Yong! Why didn’t he just back off? If something happens to Yong Ri-ah I’ll kill him with my own bare hands!

 

Ji Yong POV

This is all because off me! I’m the selfish one that only thinks about himself and his happiness! Why did I put her in that situation? How can she choose between her only father and me? I will understand if she chooses her father!