Dangyunhaji!!

Having you is enough for me!

 

" Yong Ri-ah let's go we're already late" " Oh Oppa I'm coming just a second. Oh you guys, miahne, I totally forgot that I have an audition to attend but let's meet after that, bye" 

I walked in the practice room and took place behind the table

"Okay everybody, thanks for coming lets work hard together. You all come one by one please make sure to present yourself and say what you're going to do. Let's start"

It took a few hours before everyone has auditioned. It was really difficult to choose between the 15 of them t but there were 5 guys that I thought who were outstanding.

I discussed it with Joo Won Oppa and we both agreed on the members. Joo Won Oppa went and told the trainees to enter the practice room

"You all did a great job! It was really difficult for us to choose between you guys but after discussing it we made a choice that the following guys: Kim Him Chan, Jung Dae Hyun, Yoo Young Jae, Moon Jong Up and Choi Jun Hung will become the new boy group off YY Entertainment. For the one who weren't chosen don't despair everyone will have a chance. You just need to work harder." The five guys were really happy and everyone congratulated them and left expect the chosen ones "You guys congratulations but this is just the beginning.. I expect the best; I expect nothing less then perfection...  But for now let's go celebrate… It's my treat.. Oppa you will join us right?" " Off course I will"

We went to a restaurant near the company. We ordered some food and discussed about their future and just had a great time. My phone started ringing " Yah Yong Ri-ah we are all waiting in the recording room!" Oh I totally forgot " Ah yeah I'm coming I just needed to get something I'll be there in 5 no no 10 minutes" " Arraso pally" 

I hang up and looked at Joo Won Oppa " Oppa I need t go I totally forgot that I had an appointment you know me always forgetting everything I'll pay for this and you guys I'll see you at ten in my office don't be late! Bye”. They bowed and greeted me " anneyoashmika Noona" After paying I waved at them and rushed to a near shop and bought some snack. When I arrived at the company I thought about getting some wine of my fathers office. I ran took the first wine bottle I found and speeded to the recording studio with the snacks and wine. "Tada I'm here" I was shocked when I saw that not only Ji Yong and Young Bae where there but also TOP and seungri " Oh annoy oh no Annyohaseyo   " "Anieo Wasso" said Ji Yong with a big smile on his face.. I laughed and looked at the guys

 " Omo Omo"

" What's wrong?" Asked Ji Yong " I'm really a big fan off Big Bang If Daesung was here it would be perfect!" Everyone started laughing at how I turned in a fan girl. I went to top and asked " Top Oppa can we take a picture together" Ji Yong took my phone from my hand " Let's take it all together" "Fine let's all gather" I made sure that Young Bae And Ji Eun were next to each other "One two Three Kimchiiiiii" 

They all sat down except for JI Yong who was looking at the plastic bags I had brought with me " I thought that you would like to eat something. And drink... Tada..." I took out the bottle of wine, Ji Yong grabbed it out of my hand " wow, That's an expensive one. How can a rooky manager afford that on her salary?" " Euh ..... I just can why? Don't want to drink fine forget it" " Ahni. guys who wants to drink? Let's enjoy this"  Seungri took some glasses from a closet and Ji Yong pour for everyone a glas " Kambe on a new friendship" I said while holding my glass up " Kambe" screamed everyone while toasting.. "Let’s play a game!" seungri  proposed " Yah you with your games" said Top nagging " no no that's a great idea we can play Dangyunhaji" Ji Yong looked at me " Jo-Ah-He, euh let's decide the groups" We decided  to make two groups Ji yong, seungri and Ji Eun against Young Bae, TOP and me. "Everyone knows how to play Dangyunhaji, don't you?"

Everyone nodded " Who wants to start" I asked " I will" said Top " Oh Hyung I'll take you on" "Great bring it on"

They stood in front off each other and Seungri started "Hyung I'll leave the honourifics behind.. Seunghyun-ah kwin tsha na?

Ji young and Young Bae started laughing at their makneas insolents. " Dangyunhaji Do you want to die?"

"Dangyunhaji! Seunghyun-ah you know the way you rap is really embarrassing" "Dangyunhaji! Do you know what is more embarrassing then that?"

 " What"

" Your Face" Seungri burst in to laughter and fell down what makes Seunghyun (top) the winner off the first round.

Next is Ji Eun against Young Bae " Oppa you know I'm a big fan off Big Bang" "Dangyunhaji! You know I like your voice" " Dangyunhaji !can you get me an autograph off Daesung Sunbae"

" Dangyunhaji you know that I like you right" Ji Eun blushed and hesitated for a second but still continued "Dangyunhaji but I still want Daesungs autograph" "Dangyunhaji why? Don't you like me? ” Ji Eun was stuck she couldn't say off course because that would mean that she didn't like him. She backed off. All the boys started cheering for Young Bae. Ji Yong looked at Ji Eun " so that means that you like him. Don't you" I intervened to help out Ji Eun " Ji Yong-ah shouldn't you worry about yourself it is our turn" I " don't worry I'm always prepared"

" Ladies first"

" Arasso Nega yeppuji?"

" Danghyunhaji, when you first met me your heart fluttered didn't it? I was dumbfounded at how brazen that guy was but I couldn't admit my defeat that fast

" Dangyunhaji you like me don't you"

"Dangyunhaji you think I'm handsome don't you"

" Dangyunhaji you heart beats faster when you see me"

Everyone started laughing and screaming because of how cheesy this game became but we didn't get distracted by it and just continued our game

" Dangyunhaji! You get nervous when you see me don't you?"

" Dangyunhaji you like me don't you?"

"Dangyunhaji but you know I like Seunghyun-shi don't you"

" Dangyunhaji but not more than me"

"Dangyunhaji! But I still want you to arrange a date between me and Seunghyun-shi "Dangyunhaji but wait ... Don't you want to go out with me"

I looked at him, blushed and said " I give up" We all started laughing but it was obvious for me that I started liking Ji Yong just because off his cute way off self praising himself. It was getting late " wow it's getting late shouldn't we get going we all work tomorrow, Ji Eun do I need to drop you off?"

" no need for that she will go with us she lives in the same neighborhood." Said Young Bae while grabbing Ji Euns arm. We all went to the parking lot.

" Yah guys go ahead euh you know I came with my car see you at home” said Ji Yong. I said my goodbyes and they left. Ji Yong and I were still standing there awkwardly. " I should get going, thanks for tonight I had fun" 

"Wait give me your phone number so that I can text you so we can arrange a date" i was a bit startled by his straightforwardness. But I still took his phone and gave mine so we could exchange our numbers. " Koumawo Don't forget to answer my texts. Something I really hate is someone that doesn't answers my texts" He winked at me and left. I got in my car " pff really something that Ji Yong" I mumbled to myself and smiled. I drove away and saw Ji Yong walking to his car I smiled to him and waved.

Arrived at home I got a text off someone under the name off the handsome guy" Anyeo did you arrived safe home? The most handsome guy"  "omo it's Ji Yong he's the only one that can be soo cheesy" I muttered to myself " I did euh I'm kind off tired sleep well"

 

Ji Yong POV

What? Did she really just say that?  Cant believe this girl...I'm going crazy ...how could I get attracted to a girl like her who doesnt even care that I GD just texted her... You know what? Tomorrow first thing in the morning I'll call her and make sure that I go on a date with her...nobody resist my charms.