a surprise

Having you is enough for me!

 

“So do you want to be my girl” He said without blinking. I looked at him shocked by his straightness I really need to get used at it “ Your girl? JI Yongs girl?” “Mhh my girl, my only girl” “ Mmmh I’ll give you my answer tonight meet me on the rooftop at 7”

“ Really? Why not now? Please” “Ahni see you at 7” I stood up and quickly left.

I went to the restaurant in front my High School and bought some Dukbokki. I went also to a shop to buy some soju and then went back to the company.  On the rooftop I put a table and 2 chairs so that we can eat on it. It was almost time for him to come.  I was really stressing when I heard the door open.

“ Oh what’s that” he pointed at the tabke with the food and soju. “ That’s the dukbokki that I wanted to eat last time and some soju” “Ah you bought some alcohol to help me accept the rejection.” he said with a sad tone. I approached JI Yong he was looking at the ground when I was standing before him.

“Ji Yong-ah” He tilled up his head and I kissed him on his lips. “ I want to be your girl” He looked at me smiled and kissed me with a breathtaking kiss. After the kiss we were both a little shy. We looked at each other and laughed.

Ji yong went to the edge off the rooftop and yelled ‘ YANG YONG RI IS MY GIRLFRIEND”. I laughed at his silly acts that are so adorable. “Let’s eat” I said while heading to the table “ oooh it looks tasty” “Mmh that ahjumma is the best in making it taste some” I took my chopsticks and fed him. He looked at me the whole time while I were eating his eyes didn’t leave my face. It was me who fed him and he fed me. I poured some Soju for him and he some for me  “ One shot” he said excited He finished the bottle off soju without even hesitating” Ji Yong-ah you are really something special eh?” I said sarcastic “You also think so. I always thought it that I was one of a kind” I burst into laughter as hearing how he can be so serious while self-praising himself.  " Wae? Don't you think so?" "Anni off course your special you are dating me"  I winked at him. I looked at my watch and it was getting late "We should get going. I have an important meeting tomorrow." "Ah should I drop you off?" "Anni it is okay I have my car. Huh and can you drive you drunk. A little to much don’t you think so?" No I'm fine don’t worry" "No this will not work I'll drop you off. I can't have you to get in an accident. We can’t afford to have another scandal. Let's go."  " So you are worried about the scandals?" I nodded and left him dumbfounded and left to get my car.

Arrived at his dorm I knocked on the door Seungri opened " Oh Young right-ah what are you doing here? " " I just Came to drop Ji Young off "

"Ah arraso come in"

" Anni it's okay I should get going"

"Seungri go I need to talk to yong ri" Ji Yong ordered and Seungri did as he told. "My beauty sleep well and try not to dream about me." He said with a big smile " I will try but I''ll promise nothing goodnight "  I gave him a kiss on his cheek and left. Ji Yong yelled after me " Drive safe and text me when you arrive My beauty."

In my bed I took my cellphone and texsted to Ji Yong. *Your beauty arrived safely and is now in her bed to sleep so see you tomorrow. Goodnight♥♥♥*

 

I went to the office and made sure that BAP were in good hands with the composer and songwriter.  I left the company I didn’t want to work and was heading to the shopping mall when Ji Yong stopped confront off me with his car and opened the door. "Get in!"

 I was confused but hurried up in before someone saw us. " Hey beauty did you sleep well?"  He said while driving off "mhhhh. I did and you?"  " Off course I did after yeyesterday" " Ji Young where are we going?"

" Call me Oppa"

 " I dont call people Oppa expect for joo Won Oppa"

" Waeeeeeeeeeeeeh? I want you to call me Oppa" he whined,

"Ahni I will call you Jagiya"

"Shomal?"

"Deh Jagiya" He was liking it a bit too much.

“Jagiya where are we going?”

“ In’m not going to tell” I started to whine and put an aegyo act “Jagiyaaaaaaaa sheabbaaaaal tell me where we are going” I puffed my cheeks looking like a little hamster but I could see that he liked it.

“You can put as much off aegyo as you want I’m not going to tell you” Ji Yong persisted

“ Jagiyaa Buing Buing” I said with a cute tone while rubbing my fist on my sheeks. “Ji Yong You can do it don’t give in!!!!”

He encouraged himself “oooooooh Jagiya sheabaaaaal” I pouted out my lower lip but Ji Yong ignored me and just putted on some music. Eventually I gave up and acted like I was pissed. I didn’t talk to him the whole ride. I even fell asleep.  After a while the car stopped and I woke up. I had the jacket off Ji Yong on me.

“Are you awake sleepyhead?” “Mhh where are we?” I looked outside and saw that we were at a beach. “ We are at Gyeongpodae Beach in Gangneug-si” “What are you serious?” I yelled “Mmh whae?” “ What do you mean whae? You didn’t even ask for my opinion? Ji Yong you can’t just act on your own you need to let me now this things I can’t just disappear from work” Actually I can but still I was really mad at him. I needed to work tomorrow I’m still proving at my father that I can do it without his help.

“Beauty forgive me pleas I wanted to surprise you I didn’t’ want you to get mad” he said sincerely. Looking at his soft gaze I couldn’t be made at him anymore “ Well we’re here now let’s just make the most out off it” I said “That’s my girl now let’s go and have some fun.” He pulled me out my car and dragged me to the beach. The beach was empty because it was really cold. “ You know what I always wanted to do something with my girlfriend if I came to the beach.” I gave him a suspicious look “What?”

“You know the game when the girl screams: Catch me if you can and run away” When I heard that my thought went back in the past.