She!!

Having you is enough for me!

 

He went to the piano and started to play and sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsVxHocHbs
 

She

May be the face I can't forget

The trace of pleasure or regret

May be my treasure or the price I have to pay

She

May be the song that summer sings

May be the chill that autumn brings

May be a hundred different things

Within the measure of a day

She

May be the beauty or the beast

May be the famine or the feast

May turn each day into a heaven or a hell

She may be the mirror of my dreams

The smile reflected in a stream

She may not be what she may seem

Inside her shell


I was really touched tears where flowing down. I went to him and put my arms on his shoulders while leaning on him.

She

Who always seems so happy in a crowd

Whose eyes can be so private and so proud

No one's allowed to see them when they cry

She

May be the love that cannot hope to last

May come to me from shadows of the past

That I'll remember till the day I die

 

She

May be the reason I survive

The why and wherefore I'm alive

The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years

Me

I'll take her laughter and her tears

And make them all my souvenirs

For where she goes I've got to be

The meaning of my life is

 

She

She, oh she

 

After he finished he stood up and turned around. 

"Jagiya that was awesome. Koumawo."
I went close to him. He wiped my tears away and I put my arm around his neck and kissed him.

I couldn’t stop smiling at him. It was the first time that someone had sung for me.
Tomorrow was his concert so he needed to sleep early so we went sleeping.

I woke up early to make sure that he ate an energetic breakfast.
I made him some Galbi (grilled short ribs),Kongnamul Bab ( Bean sprout Rice) and Oi Naengguk ( Cold cucumber soup).
When I finished I dressed the table, went in the room and went kissing Ji Yong on his cheek and neck “Shagiya wake up.”
“Let me sleep another 10 min.” he nagged
“There is some food that is waiting for you.” I knew that I could wake him up with food.
He immediately jumped out off the bed “ What are we eating?” He runned out off the room but I held him back.
“Just go wash your face first Euuh you can wash up after we finsh eating.”
He quickly washed his face and run over at the table. “Let’s eat.” He looked at the table and was shocked that it was homemade.
“Did you cook?” “Deh just for you.” I pointed at him with my two forefingers.

“Oh really Jahl muk-get-seub-nida.” He immediately dig in and I was looking at him nervously. “ Is it good?”
He already took another spoon off the rice so he put his tumbs up .
When he finished swallowing his food he pinched my cheek “ Ma Sit Sso” I was really happy because it was my first time cooking for him.
“For now on it’s you that is going to cook! No need for take out.”  He teased me. I just stuffed a spoon with rice in his mouth to make him shut up.
He swallowed the rice “ Oh that means that I should shut up doesn’t it.” I looked at him and just ate a some ribs.
He stood up and kissed me on my forehead “It was really delicious. I’m going to wash up because it’s almost time to go to the concert hall.”
I just smilled and nodded because my mond was still full.

After he finished washing up I was already ready with cleaning up the table and the dishes. “Shagiyah I’ll be leaving today because you know that tomorrow is the 35 years anniversary off the company and the chairman is throwing a big party so I need to head back. I’ll see you at the party tomorrow.” “You’re already leaving you’re not coming to watch the concert.” “I would love to but no miahne I don't have time.”
“It’s okay it’s not like you never saw me perform. I’ll see you back in Seoul. Have a save flight.  Anyeong.” He hugged me and gave me a last kiss before leaving.