What do you mean You don't Know?

Having you is enough for me!

 

“Yong RI-ah Do you want to marry me?”
I was surprised with his question because off what we all hapened the last days but I was so happy I looked at him with the biggest smile ever
“Off course I will marry you!”
Ji Yong stood up I jumped in his arms and he spinned around.  He put me down and I kissed him.
“ Aein you made me the happiest person ever?”
“Jagiya I’ll marry you but please just wait for my father’s approval!”
“I’ll wait for you if I just can be with you.”

I was the happiest girl in the world.
We took a look around the house when I got a text from Bang Yong Guk
*Noona where are you? I thought you would stay our manager for always! What happened?? Can we meet?? We are now at the company hope we can meet!! * I was feeling guilty I totally forgot to tell them what happened! I texted him back *Meet me in front the company in 20 min*

“Jagiya I need to go meet with BAP and tell them what happened!” He was a little disappointed that I needed to go
“ Ah okay See you back at home!” I gave him a quick kiss on his lips and whispered, “ I love you”
His sad expression immediately disappeared “I love you too” I got in the car and drove away. I was listening to some music. I was the happiest girl in the world when suddenly the music that I was hearin turned into metal that was crushing, my car was turning and after a few seconds my car stopped turning and stayed upside down.
I could see my life flash by me losing my brother and mother, my father the only family that I had was pissed at me, Ji Yong the man that I love.  I was turned around and could see the blood dropping from my body. I was scared off thinking that this could be the end!

 

Author POV

Bang Yong Guk and his crew were still waiting in front off the company it has been an hour after het text. Bang Yong Guk called Yong RI a hundred times with no answers.
“ She wouldn’t let us waiting like that right?” Zelo asked a little worried.
“I will call Ji Yong Hyung to know where she is” Young Jae said but stopped looking trough his contacts when he saw Seo Joon and The Chairman run out the company
“ Where is the car?” Yang Hyun Suk yelled at Seo Joon.  Himchan rushed over to Seo Joon for asking, “ Hyung What is happening? Why are you guys so in a hurry?” Seo Joon was so pale and he couldn’t get it over his lips “ Yong Ri euh Yong Ri …”
“What happened to Yong Ri? What’s wrong with Noona?” Jong Up yelled at Seo Joon “ She got in an accident and it’s serious!” Seo Joon said while getting in the car. They immediately drove away.

“Did I hear that right that Noona had an accident!” Zelo sobbed,
“Yes so we should go and see what is happening,” Jong Up answered!
Bang Yong Guk drove to the hospital and rushed over to the nurse and asked “ Exscuse Can You tell me where is Yang Yong Ri ?”
“Euh Euh You’re Bang Yong Guk OMG you are talking to me Omo Omo it’s BAP!”
“Are YOU serious?? I’m asking you where my injured  Noona is and you are shocked that I talk to you! Can you just get a hold off yourself and tell me where she is!” Yong Guk yelled out off confusion.
Himchan calmed Yong Guk and flattered the nurse “I’m sorry euh He is always like that when he’s with a beautiful lady like you but can you please tell us where Yang Yong Ri is because we’re really worried!”
The nurse was under his spell. She told him that Yong RI was in surgery and that they can wait in front off the ER.  They rushed to the ER and saw the chairman and Seo Joon sitting there “What did the doctor say?” Bang Yong Guk asked Seo Joon “The doctor didn’t come out yet!”

They all sat down and prayed that everything would be fine with her.  
JI Yong came in running and Yelled “ How the hell did nobody tell me that she was in an accident? Why did I need to hear it from the news? I know you guys are against me but I’m her fiancé you can’t do this!”
Bang yong Guk stood up and hugged him “Don’t worry she will be okay!” Young Bae and Ji Eun came after Ji Yong.
“So what did the doctor say?” Ji Yong asked desperate 
“He still didn’t come out. He’s still operating on her I guess!”  Zelo said hopeless.
They were all looking at each other and just hoping that she is still alive.

The door slide open everyone stood up and got closer.
“Who is here guardian?” the doctor asked,
“ I am!” Yang Hyun Suk answered “Mr. Yang your daughter brain was overflowed with blood because off her position. She also lost a lot a blood because off the injury in her abdomen. There was a piece of mental in her abdomen that caused the bleeding.”
Ji Yong was impatient “ Yes so what did you do? What does she have?”
The doctor didn’t like his rudeness but answered, “So we operated and stopped the bleeding. We took an x-ray photo of the brain and there is nothing unusual happening there!”
“So did she wake up? Can we see here?” Zelo asked relieved
“We are taking her to the VIP room. You can see her there but no she didn’t wake up!”
“When will she wake up?” Seo Joon asked immediately
“I don’t know!”
“What do you mean you don’t know?” JI Yong attacked him
“ We can’t know. It can be a day before she wakes up a month, a year, two years and it also can that she never wake up”
When they heard that everyone stopped. They just realized that they could lose her.
The doctor brought Yong RI and took her to her room. They all followed him and stayed there. 

Ji Yong didn't leave the room for a seconde! He wanted to be there when she wakes up.
Everyone came by when they could with some flowers.
They all just waited for the phone call that said that she woke up!