Discovering the secret

Having you is enough for me!

 

I packed my stuff and left to the airport. The pilot was already ready to rise so I just needed to board.

Arrived at Seoul I went home dropped my suitcase and went immediately to the Mall. I needed a mask and a dress because it’s a masked party.
After shearchig for hours I found my dress, a long pink dress. I tried it on and it fitted properly.

It was almost time to go to the party and Ji Yong where still not here. He texted me that he would be a little late.
I got dressed, put on some make up and my eye mask. I put my hair up with a hair stick.

 


I got in my car and drove to the hotel where the party was held. At the party Ji Eun was already there so I went to her and we talked about what I did In Jeju-island and she about how she is going to announce that she is dating with Young Bae tomorrow at the show that she will be presenting.
When suddenly a man approached ,whose face was covered with a mask, put out  his hand and asked me “ Can I have this dance” I hesitated “mianhe I can’t dance” I lied. He smiled like he knew that I was lying.
“Don’t worry just follow me I will lead.” He took me by the hand and dragged me to the dance floor.
I looked at Ji Eun confused and she couldn’t do anything expect shrugging.
When he pulled me trough the dance floor the song changed to Bust Your windows off Jazmine Sullivan a real tango song.
When he let go off my hand I turned around to go back but he grabbed my hand and l turned me against him.
He grabbed my waist and started to dance and I just finished by being dragged by the music.
I held his hand and they felt so familiar. At a moment he wisperhed in my ears “ I thought that you couldn’t dance.”
That voice I know that voice but it’s impossible that it is him it can’t be. It made me feel good to dance with him because he knew how to hold me and I was so at ease with his body. At the end off the dance he pulled out my hair stick. I looked at him with a-what are you doing-face. He just smirked and said “ I told you  that you look prettier with your hair down.”


Flashback.

“Oppa where are we going?”
“Aegi it’s a surprise.”
“But I need to know to know so that I know what I need to wear.”
“Just wear this.” He gave me a little white dress.
“Are you sure that It wouldn’t get filthy?”
“Yes I’m sure.”
“Oppa I trust you. So Oppa how do I put my hair. Do I put it up or let it loss?”
“Aegi you are beautiful in every way.”
“Koumawo Oppa but what do you prefer?”
“I prefer when your hair is lose that's when you're  the prettiest.”
“Okay then it’s down then.” I gave him a quick peck and did my hair.

 

“It can’t be you.” I said with an agitated tone.
“Nŏ-mu po-go shi-p'ŏ-ssŏ” he said like he didn’t do anything wrong.
“How can you have the guts to appear in front off me after what you did to me”
“I came to explain and..” “And what ask for forgiveness don’t even think about gguh-jyuh.” I turned around and walked away.
He grabed my hand but I shook it off “ Don’t touch me” I walked away and saw the silhouette off Ji Yong.
I went standing next to him. He smiled at everyone while mumbling to me ‘"Who was that?” “Ah that nobody don’t worry.” I smiled at him but he didn’t look convinced. He gave me a glass champagne “ You look like you need some” “ Thanks”

At that moment my father took a microphone to start a speech. I was getting nervous don’t know why but I felt that there was something wrong.
“Thank you everyone for coming today at the 35-year anniversary. I would like to thank everyone in this company. It’s all thanks to you that we are still here after 35 years. Today is a special day because I’ll introduce you someone I think you all know her.” My heart was beating faster and faster when I heard those words. He wouldn’t do that right to me? He would have discussed with me first right ?. “  I would like to introduce the following person that is the heiress of this company and who will become the deputy chairman ( vice-chairman) I would like that my precious daughter Yang Yong Ri comes forward.” When I heard my name I was so shaking that my glass even fell. I looked at Ji Yong that was completely in shock. There was a spotlight that was shinning on me. “Jwesonghamnida I’m a little clumsy” I lightly let my head down while people were forcing them to laugh at what I said. I walked over to my father.

Ji Yong POV

This can’t be true. How can this happen to me. She lied the whole time. Why didn’t she tell me who she was?  So that’s why Joo Won said that she’s out off my league. I can’t stay here anymore I need some fresh air.