Home sweet home

Having you is enough for me!

 

“Yoboseyo, abba where are you?” I said through the phone as soon as he picked up.

“Yong Ri-ah I’m at the office right now, isn’t it late in New York?”

I realised I forgot about the time difference, “ooh, I couldn’t sleep I needed to hear your voice” I lied.

“O, Yong-Ri ah just go to sleep abba will call you tomorrow.”

“Abba, I’m hanging up.”

“He will be so surprised when he sees me in front of him”

I mumbled while walking out of the airport. The only thing I forgot when I planned this surprise is to have a ride prepared for me. “Well, I will just have to take a cab for once”.

The cab drove me to my father’s company; I gave him some money and told him to keep the change. I took my bag-back and walked in, I had decided to travel light this time so no luggage with me. As I walked in the company some security guys tried to hold me back. I approached one of the guys and whispered near his ear “You really shouldn’t do this, you will regret it. Trust me.” The guy looked at me with unbelief and said to his colleague “yah, I think we have another crazy fan take her out of here” as the other guy grabbed my arm, my father walked by; He saw me getting dragged by two security guys

“Stop it right now.”

Dammed I didn’t want people to find out I’m his daughter, what should I do.

“Ajhusshi long time no see”. My father raised his eyebrows as he heard me calling him Ajhusshi but thank god he played along. “Yong-Ri, wasso, I wasn’t expecting you THAT soon.”

“I’m sorry I wanted to surprise you but forgot about the securities.” I struggled out of their grip.

“I told you you’re making a big mistake.” I snapped to the security guard.

"Young-Ri follow me we need to talk in private" I trailed behind my father while we walked to his office. "

Yong Ri-ah why didn't you tell me that you were coming today I would have send a driver to pick you up"

"Surprise" My father looked at me dumbfounded "Now that you're here you can take over the position off General Directo."

"aniyo Abba let me start off the bottoms let me manage one off your singers ..euh no no a group a boy group that's even better"

" Fine I will do it your way but since your new in business i will have someone help you"

It only took a few minute after his phone call before that someone came in. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Joo Won Oppa came in!

“Yong Ri-ah long time no see..” I hugged him " Oppa when did you start working here?" " Two years ago when I finished college"

" Joo Won I'm counting on you to help Yong Ri with here work"

" which group should she manage?" My father was thinking for a second and then announced " You know what just let her create a group out off the trainees. I will give you time to let them début. Don't let me down  "

We got out off the office Joo Won Oppa told me to go home and rest but I was too excited to know how the trainees looked alike so I went to the practice room I know where it was from my old days when I used to practice here. I heard the song off G- Dragon Heartbreaker and opened the door to take a look. I saw the kids having a battle between them. When they saw me at the door opening they all stopped. A few one slightly bowed their heads while others looked at me suspicious

" I didn't mean to interrupt just go further with your dance”

A guy who seemed familiar walked towards me " Do you dance?" I was amused by his cockiness

" I do why? Is that a challenge?" He chuckled as he said, " let's see what you’re made off. Turn the music on."

He started to dance and I need to be frank I was impressed but as a real fan off GD I knew the song and I had practice on it for quiet a time. As we started to dance everyone started to cheer us on. It wasn't anymore about rivalry but just about 2 people dancing. After we finished the guy high fifed me some guys called out his name

"Yeong Deuk Hyung you were great!

That's when it hit me why this guy looked familiar. During my high school days I saw him train like hell here with his brother.

*Clap*clap*clap*

It was the sound of someone clapping I turned around to see that it was no one other than Kwon Ji Yong himself.

" Nice moves! Are you one off the backup dancers that we were expecting?"

" No I'm the new manager Yang Yong Ri " "Nice to meet you I'm Kwon Ji Yong leader off Big Bang”

He reached out his hand I shook his hand  " I know actually I'm a fan."

I looked around and saw a couple off trainees laughing at awkward situation I were in.

" I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself to you guys I'm Yang Yong Ri and I got the assignment from the president to form a new boys group who will debut within a month. Tomorrow I'll brief you with all the necessary information in regard the selection."

When they heard that a new group was going to debut they all got excited. Ji Yong was still looking at me I didn't understand why he was still standing there.

After my announcement I left the practice room " Yang Yong Ri-shi do you mind to grab a coffee with me?"

"I'm sorry I just arrived from the US so I'm still a little jet lagged maybe another time." I turned around and left

 

Ji Yong POV

"Did I just get rejected?” I mumbled to myself. The thing that was worse then being rejected is that Taeyang witnessed it all. 

" Ji Yong-ah who is she? Looks cute."

" Hands off this one is mine!" 

" Doesn't really look yours"

" Yah just watch she will be mine in no time"

at least I hope so