Favourite Lollipops

Friends Or More

 

-Hyesun’s POV-

I have been ignoring Daehyun for days, maybe even weeks already. Why am I ignoring him, you might ask, I don’t know either. It just seemed like there was a need to continue ignoring him. I want to talk to him, I really do, but I’m lost for words when I see him.

I was walking mindlessly towards the lockers with my head down and suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up to apologize even though I think my head hurts more.

“Sorr-“ I paused. I decided to take back my intentions to apologize and act as if the person of me was invisible.

*Just my luck to bump into him.*

I was flustered after I saw him and I turned my heels around to walk away from him. I slowly backed away, trying my best to not have eye contact with him. However, I could feel his stare piercing into me. I took my first step. Seeing that he did not react, I walked off hurriedly and heaved a sigh of relief. My palm was placed at my heart to calm down myself down, and I took deep breaths to stabilize my heartbeat.

Not long after, I heard footsteps of someone running and I turned my head, hoping to catch a glimpse of what was happening behind me. I regretted the moment I turned around as my eyes widened in shock with the scene in front of my sight.

Jung Daehyun was running towards my direction.

“Oppa! Where are you going?”

“Oh my godddd! Daehyun oppa looks so cool running!”

Excited squeals and screams filled the whole hallway as the fangirls saw their “Badass Oppa” running.

I got out of my daze and increased my speed, wanting to ensure that I was not getting chased by Daehyun. To my surprise, as my pace went faster, Daehyun footsteps went louder and nearer. Only then I realized – He was after me!

Brisk walking could do the job, so I sped off. Despite running at a tedious speed, the football player   caught up with ease. He grabbed my wrist harshly and my body jerked backwards due to the sudden halt and impact.

*Not again.*

I rolled my eyes and stared right into his eyes.

*What the hell does this guy want?*

“You still owe me an apology.” He said coldly.

*Correct me if I’m wrong – This person’s a guy right? He ran all the way here just to ask for an apology? How petty can he be!*

“Apology? What apology?” I feign ignorance.

“You bumped into me.” He repeated.

“Did I?” I scoffed. He grip on my wrist started to hurt.

I tried pulling back my hand but he still held on tight, obviously losing his patience with me.

“Park Hyesun.” He read each syllable clearly.

I mustered all my courage and responded, “Jung Daehyun.”

To be honest, I was afraid. You’ll never know what a kingka will do to you. Just one word is what you need. Just one word and you’ll have hundreds of girls chasing after you, humiliating you and stepping over you, just because of a mild thing a kingka said.

“Apologise.”

“No.”

“Apologise.” This time a little louder.

“Why must I repeat myself, I said no.” I refuted.

“Up to you, don’t regret.” Daehyun said and walked away, finally letting off my wrist from the torture.

*That’s weird, the ‘normal’ Jung Daehyun wouldn’t have let this off. Who cares? I’m let off anyway.*

-Daehyun’s POV-

Hyesun bumped into me this morning, she wouldn’t apologize no matter what I do. Does she really hate me that much that she’s lost her manners?

We haven’t been talking for weeks, and I don’t want this to carry on. I need to end this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one’s POV-

“Hyung~ Please help me. Just this once, please~” Daehyun begged as Yongguk walked around the living room (BAP lives in the same apartment.), wanting to get rid of Daehyun.

Daehyun was behaving weird that day.

“Stop following me around, Jung Daehyun! I’ll help you, that’s it.” Being the eldest and the leader of the group, he couldn’t bear to leave his beloved dongsaeng on the lurge.

“Thank you, hyung! Saranghaeyo~” Daehyun actually did aegyo, which shocked the others, including his best friend, Youngjae.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyesun went to school to following day alongside Nayoung. They were discussing about how good the idols looked yesterday on Idol Sports.

They were so engrossed in the conversation when they were stopped by Yongguk, who was flashing his billion dollar smile.

“Good morning, Hyesun ssi, Nayoung ssi,” He took out something from his pocket. “This is for you.” Hyesun looked at the lollipop in her hand. “It’s your favorite –Berry yoghurt flavor.” He winked at her and sped away before she could register to what just happened.

“Wait Yongguk…” She looked up, only to find Yongguk gone. “ssi.” She completed her sentence.

Nayoung squealed in joy.

“OH MY GOD! THE LEADER OF BAP GAVE YOU A LOLLIPOP!!!”

*How does he know that Berry yoghurt’s my favorite.*

Hyesun has always been a fan of lollipops and her favorite was the Berry yoghurt as it was purple in color. It made her happy whenever she felt down.

She shrugged everything off and proceeded to the lockers to grab her books for the first period.

She opened her locker while humming her favorite tune. A piece of note fell off the side of her locker.

The note said:

Annyeong Hyesun-ssi! Did you receive the lollipop? Hope it made your day!

-D

*D? Who’s D?*

Nayoung looked over her shoulders and asked, “Who’s D?”

Hyesun frowned her brows. “I’m not sure too.”

“I’m curious though.”

“Nothing to be curious about, Nayoung-ah! Let’s just go back to class!” Hyesun patted Nayoung on her head, treating her best friend like a little girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the day, Hyesun receive notes from the other BAP members as well.

There were others – a note was put between the pages of her English book, another was put at the table Hyesun would always sit at during break. Beside each note, there would be a Berry yoghurt flavoured lollipop.

*I don’t remember telling anyone about my favorite lollipop flavor except Nayoung!*

School ended in a flash of light and finally it was time to return home. Hyesun’s bag was already filled with lollipops and notes.

She went to her locker and spotted a note again.

Annyeong Hyesun-ssi, we’ve ‘met’ again! Kekeke~ Are you eating the lollipops well? Are you frustrated because there’re too many notes? No worries, this is the last one.

-D

Right after she finished reading the note, Nayoung rushed towards her and handed her another note.

*Last, yeah right.*

“Hyesun-ah! I was told to pass this to you!”

“Oh?” Hyesun tilted her head as she read the content of the note.

Are you confused? I promise, this is the last one. J Come to the rooftop garden. I’ll be waiting for you until you arrive.

-D

*Should I go?*

As if Nayoung could read her mind, she commented, “Doesn’t harm to go for a while, I guess.”

“You really think so?” I asked, unsure.

“Yeap, doesn’t hurt.” She encouraged.

-Hyesun’s POV-

It doesn’t hurt to go for just a while right?

I slowly climbed up the stairs to the rooftop garden. I pushed the door open and couldn’t believe what I saw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! New chapter up! ^^

This chapter's shorter than the previous two, but oh well... :(

Thanks for reading and subscribing! Comments are always welcomed! ^^