Girlfriend

Friends Or More

-Hyesun’s POV-

The bus came to sudden halt and all of us were jerked awaked.

I yawned and looked out of the window, to notice it was already dark and was raining heavily.

I was drenched from head to toe within seconds the moment I alighted the bus.

We were told to put on a life-vest each and then proceeded to get onto a boat.

It was really dark so I couldn’t see the steps and the person behind me held onto me. I didn’t think too much into it as I wanted to get onto the boat quick and return to the main camp area.

I could feel the hands of a guy, but I shrugged and continued my way down the steps.

Finally, I reached the bottom of the steps and wanted to turn around to thank the person.

“Thank y- Oh!“ I stopped halfway through my sentence as I was shocked that the person who held onto me the whole time was Daehyun.

*He’s helped me a lot for today.*

“What? Not going to finish saying your thank you? Disappointed that it’s me?” Daehyun asked.

Even though it was dark and I could barely see anything, I swear I heard him smirk.

I got onto the boat and Daehyun followed suit with the other classmates. I was shivering from the cold air and kept blowing warm air into my palms.

“Cold?” Daehyun asked me as I looked at him with confusion.

*Of course I’m cold duhhh. What’s with that unnecessary question?*

“No, I’m not cold. Definitely not.” I said in sarcasm.

“Tch.” Daehyun scoffed in response.

The boat ride was then silent throughout.

We finally reached the main area and had our quick dinner at the cafeteria. The food tasted so much better cause of the exhaustion I suffered from in the day.

I was washing my plates and utensils when I could feel someone’s breathe beside my ear.

“Goodnight Hyesun. Rest well and see you tomorrow.”

*That voice.*

I turned my head around and saw Jung Daehyun’s back walking further from me.

*It must be him. What is he up to?*

-Daehyun’s POV-

“Goodnight Hyesun. Rest well and see you tomorrow.”

I turned away the moment I finished saying that and walked straight towards BAP.

*What is wrong with me? Why did I say that?*

Why do I even care if she sleeps well or not? Must be because it’s the nature of a class chairperson, I need to care about my other classmates, yes that’s it.

I looked back to where Hyesun was standing just now and she was already gone, probably back to the bunks to wash up.

I walked back to the boy’s bunks together with BAP, washed up and slotted myself into my sleeping bag.

*Goodnight Hyesun.*

I fell asleep right away.

-Hyesun’s POV-

I was still in a state of confusion when I heard Hyosung unnie calling for me.

“Hyesun-ah! Let’s go wash up before the washroom gets too crowded! We still need to sleep!”

“Neh unnie!” I caught up with her and went to wash up.

I was already getting a little bit too comfortable in my sleeping bag and was falling asleep when the girl who was screaming her head of just now asked.

“Don’t you girls think that the guys from our class became more charming today? They totally behaved like young men!” She whispered, trying to wake up those who were already asleep.

I rolled my eyes.

*Of course you think that way. All the guys were around you the whole time.*

“Yeah totally! I almost fell and Youngjae helped me!” Nayoung responded.

My mind flashbacked to the part where Daehyun held onto me when I kept falling.

Soon, chatters could be heard within the group of girls, while I was just listening to them quietly.

“Hyesun-ah! Do you find any of the guys in our class attractive?” Jieun asked.

I thought of Daehyun immediately.

“Nope.” I replied in a whisper and chuckled.

“Really? Not even Yongguk? Himchan? Daehyun? Youngjae? Jongup? Zelo?” I shook my head, even though I felt myself heating up when I heard Daehyun’s name.

“Hmm… D-D-Daehyun helped me a lot today though.” I answered truthfully.

I was actually quite reluctantly to say that at first.

“Yeah, I've got to admit. He’s one charming guy. Do you guys know he has a girlfriend?” Hyosung unnie stated.

My eyes widened in surprise and I was not sleepy anymore.

*Jung Daehyun has a girlfriend?!*

I heard the girls saying their ‘yeahs’ and ‘yups’.

*Why do I feel so affected?*

“Oh really? I didn’t know.” I asked in denial.

“Yeah. She’s a Year 4, Graduating next year. I think they got together a few months back.”

I kept silent.

“Why? You like him?” Nayoung nudged me at my side.

“Of course not!” I shouted, a little too loudly and I got shushed.

I hid myself a little into my sleeping bag.

“Okay okay okay. Why the huge reaction?” Nayoung chuckled.

Soon, the chattering stopped, signaling that everyone was asleep.

Except me.

I kept recalling what I heard from Hyosung unnie earlier on.

Why didn’t anyone tell me he was attatched? So I’m the stupid one all along?

I started doubting the actions of Jung Daehyun.

Why did he help me when he already has a girlfriend? Does he say goodnight to every single girl?

*Wait, what am I saying?*

Don’t tell me I like him already.

Definitely not the case. I continuously denied myself.

*I don’t like Jung Daehyun. I don’t like Jung Daehyun.*

I kept repeating myself until I fell asleep.

 *Why of all people Jung Daehyun? Why are you attatched?*

*Is it me, or am I hurting a little inside?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally! Chapter 7's uppppp!~~ 

 

Sorry if this took a little to long. :(

Anyways, was the title misleading? :p

So, the above was how I eventually "fell in love" with 'Daehyun'. Yup, I kept denying myself as I wasn't sure of my own feelings. Blame that 'Hyosung' for telling me. *LOL* When I was waiting for my friends to finish washing their plates, he came and said goodnight to me, maybe because he helped me that day or something. Maybe it was just me, that I though he was actually saying it to me. >< During the night girl's talk, we talked about the guys in our class and relationships. I kept silent throughout the whole talk as I haven't got myself a crush of boyfriend before. :p So 'Daehyun' was my first crush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read on to find out what will happen between Daehyun and Hyesun!

What will happen after Hyesun found out that Daehyun has a girlfriend? Does Hyesun really like Daehyun?

Thank you to all of my beloved readers and subscribers!!!