Trekking

Friends Or More

Three hours into the bus ride and it was already was filled with jokes and laughter, and it was certain that the girls of the class got closer, even Hyesun, who was usually shy, shared jokes with the others.

Even though Daehyun and Zelo were sitting in front of her and laughed at her jokes occasionally, she still felt awkward around the guys, not neglecting BAP.

She was unexceptionally shy and uneasy around Daehyun, without anyone realizing, even herself.

Neither could she look at him in the eyes, nor could she start a conversation with him throughout the bus ride. All she could do was to stare at his back blankly.

Despite the countless times he tried holding a conversation, Daehyun still couldn’t get Hyesun to talk to him comfortably.

Little did anyone know that there was Changsub, who was burning with jealously as he was seated at about five seats in front of Hyesun, which was “far” to him. There was three more hours till the class will reach their destination and sleepiness overtook them.

Everyone on the bus fell asleep within minutes and the bus turned from a rowdy one to a silent one, with the muffled snores of some. ________________________________________________________________________________

The extremely long bus ride ended with the students stretching while making baby whale noises due to the great nap they had just seconds ago. Growling of stomachs followed. They had finally reached their destination and were getting ready to have their lunch.

-Hyesun’s POV-

*Are we there yet?*

I woke up due to the sudden halt of the bus. I guess we’ve reached our destination.

“Hyosung! Nayoung! Wake up!” I shook the two sleepyheads awake.

I’ve got to admit the both of them still looked good even with that “I-just-woke-up-from-a-three-hour-nap” face.

I looked in front of me and saw Jung Daehyun stretching with his hands wide apart, his palm hitting my forehead in result.

“Ah!” I hissed. I wasn’t expecting an apology from the almighty Kingka of TS High,so I shrugged it off.

However, he did something unexpected.

“Oh! I’m sorry, are you hurt?” He looked at me with his face screaming worry.

I cleared my throat awkwardly.

“I’m okay, it’s nothing.” I showed him a small smile, still not fully recovered from the shock I suffered earlier.

A KINGKA JUST FREAKING APOLOGISED TO ME.

Maybe he isn’t as bad as I thought. Maybe he’s different from the other Kingkas I know.

I mentally chuckled.

*Another thing I’ve observed from Jung Daehyun.*

I alighted the bus alongside Nayoung, cracking my knuckles as I made my way down.

Daehyun, as the class chairperson was standing by the bus, returning our bags to us, doing a headcount as the students walked passed him one by one. I walked passed him and he flashed me his billion dollar smile. That smile was what his fangirls would die for.

“He just needs to smile. You don’t know what his smile can do.” I recalled what Nayoung said to me a few days back.

I looked away, acting as though I didn’t notice that smile, little did I know, I was actually melting a little inside.

I thanked him for returning me my bags and he nodded him head slightly in return.

-Daehyun’s POV-

Camp is officially starting soon.

*I miss Soojung already.*(Daehyun’s got a girlfriend, in case you forgot – refer to chapter 4)

I wonder what she’ll do without me beside her for four days.

-Flashback-

Daehyun texted Soojung the day before camp.

DH: Noona! I’m leaving for camp tomorrow. :(

SJ: Alright! Enjoy yourself! See you after camp! You still owe me pancakes! :P

DH: Heehee~ Okay! See you after camp! I’ll buy you pancakes after I come back! Goodnight! <3

SJ: Goodnight! ^^

-Flashback end-

_____________________________________________________________________________

-No One’s POV-

The class did some bonding games and the day finally ended. Girls and boys proceeded to their respective bunks after washing up.

“I’m so tired!” Hyesun sighed aloud, making the girls around her look at her. They couldn’t agree more than that.

The day was spent by the class running around and it won’t be a surprise if their perspiration could fill up pails.

“Goodnight everyone.” Hyesun cheered as I slipped into my sleeping bag which was between Nayoung’s and Hyosung’s.

*Tomorrow’s gonna be a long day.* She thought, and drifted off to sleep. ________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey girls, time to wake up!” The girls’ sleep were interrupted by a teacher waking them up with a loud-header. The exact same thing was happening at the boys’ bunk as well.

“You guys have 15 minutes to wash up! Assemble at the dining halls after that!” The teacher yelled through the loud-header, as if her voice alone wasn’t loud enough. Everyone got up reluctantly and rushed to the toilets, afraid of not having available cubicles left.

-Hyesun’s POV-

“We’re going trekking right after breakfast!”Mr Kim announced as his voice boomed across the dining halls. 

*Trekking?! Oh my god, I at that.*

I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.

The weather wasn’t doing us any justice as well. It looked like it was going to rain.

The class had their rushed but hearty breakfast and boarded the familiar bus once again, back at the same old seats.

“Are you excited?” Hyosung nudged me at my side.

“Totally.” Sarcasm took over me as I rolled my eyes.

“It isn’t going to be that bad! Besides, you’ve got me here to accompany you right? And don’t forget we’re in a class with guys as the majority!” She comforted me.

*As if this is going to make me feel better. I feel sick already.*

Halfway through the bus journey to the hill, it started pouring.

“How great, it just has to rain right now. The ground’s going to be so damn slippery. Mud, sand and rocks. How do I even survive this.” I buried my head into my palms and complained inwardly.

“Don’t worry, Hyesun! We’ll climb this hill together!” Hyosung flashed me her eye smile.

I slowly nodded.

*Maybe this is not gonna be that bad. I’ve got my classmates to help me right?*

Maybe not .

-Daehyun’s POV-

Hills? Trekking? What? I mean, I don’t mind this but what about the girls?

My eyes unknowingly turned towards Hyesun.

*She looks nervous though.*

I couldn’t help but smirk at that sight. Hyesun looked really scared and all I could see was Hyosung comforting her. Sad that she’s in the different group as Nayoung.

“Hyung! The ground’s really slippery! Look, I can even slide effortlessly!” Jongup shouted and slided across me in excitement.

I looked up at the sky. The rain had turned into a light drizzle. I guess we’ll have to carry on with trekking up this hill!

My eyes glanced back at Hyesun.

*Why do I keep glancing back at her? It can’t be that I’m worried about her right?*

I shook those thoughts off. Who am I kidding? I’ve got a girlfriend already.

-No One’s POV-

The class waited for the drizzle to stop completely.

Shrieks of excitement and anxiety could be heard from the students. Some couldn’t wait while the others couldn’t wait too… for the whole thing to end as quick as possible.

Hyesun stared blankly at the view in front of her.

*We’re gonna trek that far?!*

She held her hands close to her chest, looking as though she was praying.

She was anticipating what was going to happen next.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 finally up! Phew! This took really long right? Hahaha ><

Hope you enjoyed it & anyone's excited on what's going to happen next? :p

 So basically that was what happened during the first day of camp! B O R I N G~ 'Hyosung' is more of a camp person so she loves camps. :p The second day of camp was the most memorable for me and that was also the day when the most memories were created. *raise eyebrows* The bus ride was the best though! I love long bus rides! I mean, who doesn't? :p

Btw, did anyone listen to VIXX's "Don't want to be an idol" ?! OH MY GAWD. Ken's voice is totally awesome. *sheds a tear*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nikAjzGJ_s

I can't wait for their comeback! ♥♥♥

D-10!!! ^^

*LOL*

That's all! 

Thank you so much to the new subscribers & readers!