Welcome To Hell

Friends Or More

-Hyesun’s POV-

“Time check: 3:00 am” I mumbled to myself as I strained my eyes in the dark to have a clearer view of the time stated on my phone.

I flipped and tossed in my bed. I am only left with 4 hours of my “beauty” sleep. How am I suppose to survive tomorrow?

I intended to be asleep by 10pm last night but I spent the whole night engrossing myself with countless episodes of Korean drama, mainly because I couldn’t sleep. Counting sheep wasn’t effective for me anymore, I guess. This always happens the night before school reopens! Every time! It wasn’t excitement, nor was it fear. I just can’t find the right words to explain how I feel about school. School is just... HORRIBLE. Actually, I do love school, just not the waking up and the homework part.

What’s worse? Tomorrow’s officially the first day of school. First day of school means new classrooms, new teachers, new classmates, new lockers, new seating partners!

Oh gosh, I see what to expect the moment I step into school tomorrow.

Since I’ve already got my timetable beforehand, I’m aware of the lessons that I’m involved in. My best friend from last year is not going to be in the same class as me. I heard that there’ll only be three people whom I know from my previous year who will be in the same class as me. At least there’ll be people I know, it’s so much better than stepping into class feeling like a lost chicken or something, not knowing what to do and feeling dumber and dumber each second.

I guess I need to sleep real soon. I don’t want to end up looking like a panda tomorrow morning.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyesun-ah! Wake up! It’s your first day of school, you won’t want to be late!” My mum yelled all the way from the kitchen.

I heard her and groaned.

“5 more minutes,” I murmured to myself, aware of the fact that my mum won’t be able to hear me. “5 more minutes, I promise I’ll wake up.”

I snuggled deeper into my blanket. Nothing beats being all cuddled up in your comfy bed and blanket.

“Park Hyesun! You better be awake by the time I enter that room! I’ll give you 10 seconds to get up! 10! 9! 8! 7…”

I reluctantly sat up and tossed my blanket aside. No one messes with the one and only Mrs. Park.

“I’m up! I’m up!” I croaked, loudly enough for my mum to hear me. I ruffled my hair and dragged my soul-less self to the washroom.

I did my normal morning routine and slipped into my uniform. *Oh yay, my favorite attire ever!* Have I ever mentioned how much I hate wearing skirts and dresses?

I looked at my posters on the wall.

"Looking good today Woohyun!" I showed the poster a thumbs up and blew a kiss at it. I do this every morning to my biases. 

I rolled my eyes in sarcasm and made my way to the kitchen to greet my mum. I'm not a breakfast person so I never eat anything in the morning, especially right after I wake up.

“Morning umma!” I greeted my mum with a bright smile. “Where’s appa?” I asked as I looked around, to spot my dad’s presence.

“Morning sweetheart, your dad’s in the car waiting for you. He’s going to send you to school from today onwards.” She said with a motherly smile filled with warmth.

“Okay, I’m gonna get going! Bye umma!” I grabbed my bag and dashed to the door.

“Bye sweetheart! Remember to lock the door after you!” my mum yelled again.

I locked the door and saw my dad in the car waiting for me.

“Morning princess! I’ve been waiting for you for ages. Can we leave now?” My dad joked.

I felt a little guilty inside for making my dad wait for me, but nodded lightly in agreement.

It took about 10 minutes to reach school from home. I took out my iPod and listened to my favorite songs. 10 minutes flew by so quickly that we were almost reaching the school without me realizing. I let out a loud sigh, staring at the familiar building in front of me. It’s going to be hell once I step out of the car.

“Hey princess, we’ve arrived! Have a great day at school!” My dad patted my head lightly and ruffled my fringe.

“Okay…” I dragged my words.

"Why the sulky face, princess?" my dad asked out of concern. I just smiled and shrugged it off.

“See you at home tonight!” I waved and waited for my dad to drive off.

I stepped out of the car and had my back facing the entrance of the main gate. I closed my eyes tightly and took a long deep breath. I imagined dark black clouds behind me.

I exhaled another long breath and spun myself around.

*WELCOME TO THE HELL*

I gulped and clenched my clammy fists and took my first step. Why was I afraid?

*It’s been a long time since we met, TS High*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Presenting to you the first chapter of my first fanfic ever!! ☺☺☺ *throws confetti*

To those who've started reading my story, you don't know how grateful I am. :)

 

Sorry if this chapter was kinda boring, cause I just had to make an introduction. :P

(Read the following if you want to know what happened in real life, you may skip if if you want to. :D)

✎ As a Secondary school student, I always have problems sleeping the day before the first day of school/ when school reopens. I'll feel nervous about my new classmates not liking me or something. xP I don't eat breakfast in the morning as I'll get tummy aches ( I don't know why either). Usually, in real life, my mum will come into my room to wake me up. I'm actually a light sleeper, so I wake up real easily. :p My parents don't have problems waking me up. Both of my parents work, so we all leave at the same time every morning. My dad with first drop my younger brother and I off at school first, then drive my mum to work. He'll then proceed to his own workplace! I love listening to music every morning in the car, it makes me a little happier! :) Yup, and I always curse mentally when walking through the main gate of the school as the disipline master would be standing there, catching any students with inappropriate attire. How to prevent yourself from being caught? Hide behind a crowd of students. :p

*If you read the above, thank you so much for sparing a little of your time*

Please subscribe if you like my story & comments are always welcomed! ♥♥♥