Noona?!

Friends Or More

-Hyesun’s POV-

The match ended as soon as the second-half started. As predicted, TS High won Stardom High hands-down. The boys all gathered into a circle and exchanged hugs of joy and excitement. Looking at the smiles and hearing the laughter each and every one of them, a grin couldn’t help but creep up my face. It wasn’t me who won the game, but I felt as happy and proud as the team members were. The time and effort they have put into weekly trainings have finally paid off and the atmosphere was just saturated with happiness that it would be weird if the contagious smiles do not get into you.

In the midst of all the shouting and laughing, my eyes caught Daehyun’s and I blushed, hard. He just caught me smiling like an idiot. He gave me one of his best smiles and nodded at me oh so slightly. He showed me a thumbs-up while I quickly did one back to him without myself knowing as I hurriedly ducked my head before embarrassing myself in front of him.

After the game ended, the three of us made our way out of school, discussing about the happenings at the game just now.

“Guys, I’ll not accompany you both to the bus-stop! Sunhwa just called me to help her in choosing some dresses, I’ll have to rush to the shopping mall as soon as possible before she starts whining at me.”

“Alright unnie, see you next week!” Nayoung said as we both gave her a hug.

Nayoung and I both linked hands and strolled to the bus-stop as we not in a rush as tomorrow was a Saturday and we wanted to spent more time with each other before we don’t see each other for two days.

While waiting for our buses to arrive, I took out my phone to play some music for the both of us. As if it was a routine, Nayoung automatically took the right side of the earpiece. Both of us are similar music fans so I didn’t have to worry about the songs to play.

My bus came first but we decided to talk for a while more so we just let the bus move ahead.

We continued with our little girl’s talk and yes, like what girls do, we gossiped and talked about everyone and everything. Being best friends, of course we disliked the same people.

“Did you see how Sunhwa was flirting with all guys?” Nayoung said with disgust written all over her face. “I thought she has a boyfriend already?”

I couldn’t agree more. “Yeah, I heard she’d just changed her boyfriend last week. The current one is not even a week old yet. I pity her next target though…”

“I know! Can’t she just stick to one?!”

Therefore the topic of our conversation was “decided” and we just carried on talking about Sunhwa. She was definitely one of those people who won’t be able to be excluded from one’s conversation.

We were really engrossed in our conversation that we did not realize that a group of boys were exiting the school, but the commotion interrupted our conversation a few seconds later. We turned towards the direction and saw BAP and their team members were making their way out of school. Judging by the smiles on their faces, it was certain that they were really satisfied and proud of their achievement after months of practice twice a week.

A distinct laughter was heard and it was definitely Daehyun and I couldn’t be wrong. He used his bag to hit one of his friends as they joked around. Nayoung did not notice me staring as she was busy staring at Youngjae as well. At least I was a little better - she was totally staring at her crush as if she would not get caught, but being a bold person, I guess she’s not afraid at all. What happened next surprised me – she actually waved at Youngjae and he waved back in return.

*When did they become so close without me knowing?* But I chuckled at how cute the scene was. They would make such a great pair.

The boys bid goodbye to one another and exchanged bro fists and hugs before walking into separate directions. Nayoung stood up suddenly and I looked up at her. Her bus had not arrived yet, so there’s no reason for her to stand.

“I’ve got to go now.” She told me as she grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze as a form of affection towards me, her best friend.

“But… Your bus isn’t here yet, right?” I was confused. I checked the bus schedule and it says that the bus does not come till five minutes later.

She ducked her head in shyness and secretly pointed to Youngjae who looked as if he was waiting for someone.

I finally understood.

I gave Nayoung a cheeky smile and nod, finally getting was happening.

“Arraso, go!” I shoo-ed her away playfully. She chuckled and slightly lowered the volume of her voice.

“Good luck to you too!” She hugged me and walked away briskly and soon she was walking alongside Youngjae.

*Good luck?*

I tilted my head to the side. What did she mean?

Oh, THAT was what she meant. HE was what she meant.

“Hello.”

“Uhm, hi?” I greeted back hesitantly and definitely awkwardly, and I hope that it was obvious. I mean, it was obvious that I was really shy and awkward but I just hoped that he became stupid for that split second so he wouldn’t realize.

He suppressed a laughter.

“By the way, congrats on winning, you guys played really well and totally deserve the prize.”

“Thanks, I guess.” He scratched the back of his neck, I was sure he was obviously as awkward as I was.

“Aren’t you guys going to celebrate the victory or something?” My eyes followed him as he took a seat right beside me. We made eye contact for a moment but quickly broke it the next.

“Yeah, the members are all worn out so we’ve decided to have the celebration tomorrow at Yongguk hyung’s house.”

I just nodded in response as I didn’t know what to say to reply.

We sat in silence and I just put my hands by my side and swung my legs back and forth while Daehyun was on his phone. I peeked a little and he was on Twitter. After that I went back into my little own space.

“Do you have Twitter?” Daehyun suddenly spoke up.

“Uh?”

“Why do I always have to repeat myself every time I talk to you?” He ‘tsk-ed’ amd repeated his words again. “Do you have Twitter?”

“Yeah, of course.” I replied. I mean, almost everyone has Twitter nowadays.

“Username? I’ll give you a follow.”

“Figure it out yourself, why do I have to tell you?” To be honest, I was more than happy to tell him, it wasn’t as if that I tweeted anything about him.

“Followed you! Remember to give me a followback!”

“You followed me already?” I asked in unbelief. “Why did you ask me when you already knew?”

“Trust me, I didn’t have a clue at all, but I just figured out that someone like you would not have fancy usernames so I simply just typed in your name and as expected, ‘parkhyesun’ was you. I didn’t even have to try.”

“Figures.” I rolled my eyes.

We both let out a small laugh at the same time. Realising the coincidental moment, I immediately wiped off the smile off my face and clear my throat.

Silence surrounded us once more and thank goodness, my bus came not long after.

“Oh you bus’ here!” Daehyun said.

“Yup, I guess I’ll see you on Monday?”

“Yeah, see you!”

“Congrats again.” I gave a slight smile.

“Hm, thanks. Hurry leave before the bus leaves.” He shoo-ed me away.

I quickly boarded the bus and quickly looked for a seat by the window. My phone vibrated and I fished out my phone and I received a message from Daehyun.

DH: I forgot to say bye.

I looked out of the window and Daehyun waved to me and I just smiled back.

The bus drove away and the corner of my lips were still lifted up.

*What a great way to end the day.*


-Daehyun’s POV-

The following Monday, I went back to school and everyone was congratulating us about the game last Friday. I merely nodded and pushed through the crowd.

*Why do I have to go through this everyday?*

Just as usual, Hyesun had already closed her locker and was making her way to class. I called out to her and just when I was about to start running towards her, someone’s arm blocked my way.

“Woah, what is going o-“

“Hi oppa.” *Do I even know this girl?*

“Erm… Hi? Do I know you?”

“No, you didn’t, but now you do. I’m Nari, Hyesun’s friend!” She offered her hand but I just stared at it which resulted in her pulling her hand back.

“Hyesun’s friend?” *I’ve never seen Hyesun hang out with her before though.*

“Yup! I have something really important to tell you about and it’s about Hyesun.”

I tilted my head to the side, signaling her to continue.

-Hyesun’s POV-

“Park Hyesun!” I heard someone shouted for me and without a doubt, it was Daehyun. I turned back to look but someone had halted him in his steps.

*Nari?*

What was she doing, talking to Daehyun?

Ever since she left me for her new friend during the first day of school, we stopped talking and never contacted each other since then.

I could not help but feel curious to what she was trying to say to him. But whatever it was, I had a bad feeling about it.

Daehyun’s face screamed ‘clueless’, ‘unbelievable’ and ‘shock’.

*I wonder what they are talking about.*

The both of them were soon done with the conversation and side by side, they made their way towards me.

“Hi Hyesun, long time no see!” Nari ‘smiled’ at me.

*How fake.*

I just ignored her greeting and turned to Daehyun.

“Heading to class? Let’s go together.” I suggested.

“Sure.” His answer was short. Something was wrong, really wrong.

Before we turned our heels, I looked at Nari, who had a satisfied but sly smirk on her face.

*What exactly did she tell him?*

We walked in silence thereafter, but the silence did not last long. Was it a second? Or was it a minute?

“Daehyun-ah!” Another someone called for him.

We turned our heads in sync and what appeared in front of me and what came out of Daehyun’s mouth shocked me even more.

“Noona?!”


Hey what's up you guys! I'm back with a new chapter. This chapter wasn't really well-written imo cause i stopped halfway and yup. :( I know it's been so so so long and I hope you guys know how apologetic I am. I admit the writer's block made me a little lazy but oh well, what matter's that i'm back right!

But first, let me give you guys all a virtual hug.

omg you guys, it's been so long and really, you guys are a bunch of the most 'loyal'(okay, in a way) people i know. I was actually expecting tons of subscribers leaving but /cries/

Ohohoh! And I attended BAP's LOESG 2014 on the 31st of May and the hi-5 & fansign event the day before. I was present at the event but i wasn't one of those babyz who got selected for the hi-5 and fansign session! But i got a fairly good view of them and i'm really satisfied with that. And THE CONCERT WAS THE BOMB. This was my second concert(first being LOESG'13 lmao) and i've got to say the boys improved so much! From their live singing to their stage presence. Of course, the fanservice was no joke. I was actually really depressed that my parents didn't allow me to go to the concert no matter how i tried to convince them, so after the fansign event i was like, "so this is the end" but there was a twist of events that night and i was able to attend the concert the next day. But honestly, i love this fandom so much. <3 The fans were really cute HAHAHA it's crazy how fans put in so much effort into fanprojects and all. :) So yup, fandom hug.

For those who went for the boys' concerts, i hope you've enjoyed yourselves and for those who haven't got a chance to meet them, never give up. I know and understand how kpop concerts are always held in the 'same old places', but i'm sure all of us will get a chance to meet them someday! ^^

Oh, but have you guys ever thought about how amazing it is for fansite masters to actually take such nice pictures at a concert? I mean, how do you even take such nice pictures with all the tight security? HAHAHA *standing ovation* kudos to them really.

 I can't wait for BAP's new single too. It sounds like my kind of song and it's gonna be released tomorrow, i guess :)

This week is my term test week, so wish me luck and i'll have about two weeks of holidays after that so i'll try my best to update asap! *ugh school*

Anyways, thanks for always reading, it means so much to me. And to all my subscribers and people who comment or even those who are reading my story silently, just whoever's reading this right now, THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH. Oh, and never be afraid to comment or drop me a message to help me further improve my story. Just no harsh comments please, thank you. :)

See you guys soon!^^