What's this feeling?

Friends Or More

Camp was over and things were back to the usual for Hyesun – Waking up early in the morning to get ready for school, skipping breakfast and admiring her pretty purple locker.

-Hyesun’s POV-

“Hey Hyesun! Let’s go to class together!” Of course, that voice belonged to the only and only Cha Nayoung, my weird best friend. I greeted her back with a friendly hug, linked my slightly tanned right arm with her fair arm that most of the female population yearn for.

We shared jokes with each other on our way to class and piercing screams could be heard again. What’s new though? One could just hear the screams made by crazy and obsessed girls and anticipate the grand entrance made my BAP.

For the first time in my life, I was actually looking forward to meet a kingka, or to be exact – to glance and peek at them.

BAP was walking towards our direction and I slowly directed my gaze to Jung Daehyun. I stared at him in awe.

*How can a human being like him be so perfectly good-looking?* My eyes were glued onto him. I couldn’t bring myself to shift my gaze away for him no matter how hard I tried to.

“Yah Park Hyesun, close your mouth before a fly goes in.” Daehyun snickered as he walked past me.

“I know I’m handsome.” He confidently smirked.

I scoffed. I admit that he’s better-looking than the other guys out there but his attitude is a huge turn-off. I wonder what his fangirls see in him. Was it looks or purely looks.

I muffled a chuckle as I bit on my lips.

“What’re you laughing at?” He tilted his head to one side.

I swore I would have just blurted out that he should stop being so freaking attractive.

“Nothing much.” I shook my head playfully and walked off with Nayoung.

*Stupid Jung Daehyun, can’t you just be little more humble?* I smiled unknowingly.

“Oh! Isn’t Daehyun’s girlfriend?” Nayoung spotted Daehyun’s girlfriend with her clique and motioned her head towards their direction. I looked towards them abruptly and yes, his girlfriend was sure pretty. She’s attractive at first sight.

*Good-looking people make me feel so inferior.*

I sighed in discontent and dissatisfaction.

“How’s the relationship between Jung Daehyun and his girl?” I asked Nayoung without knowing why. I was just plain curious, or was I not?

“I heard that they pretend not to know each other in school. It’s almost impossible to see them together, not mentioning holding hands.” Nayoung explained.

Why?

That was the only question I could think of? So they don’t acknowledge each other’s presence when they’re in school?

Why was I caring so much? Maybe I was just a little affected by it.

-Daehyun’s POV-

School finally resumed for us; that means I’ll get to see my girlfriend.

I walked towards the classroom and spotted her with her usual group of friends chatting and giggling with one another. I walked past them and showed her a slight smile that could only seen by her. I didn’t like the idea of everyone knowing about our relationship, so we decided to act as if we’re strangers when we’re in school and only a few of our friends know about our relationship. Oh, but I’m meeting her for pancakes this weekend.

I cheered mentally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hyesun’s POV-

Lessons were getting a little bit too boring and I started to get really distracted and down.

I felt irritated by the stuffy classroom and started recalling about the variety of things that happened to me for the past few days, months and years– happy or unhappy; fortunate or unfortunate; special or easily forgotton.

That includes knowing Jung Daehyun, and knowing that he has a girlfriend.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone flick my ponytail I had tied to school that day. My bubble was immediately burst and I was startled out of my thoughts.

“Are you okay? Why do you look so sad?” That voice.

*Jung Daehyun.*

“Nothing, just bored.” I sighed in response. Teachers really need to work harder to get us to concentrate in class…

“Oh, really? What were you thinking about? Shoot.” He demanded me to tell him what was I thinking about.

*Bossy jerk.*

“It’s nothing, really. Just don’t care about me.” I lightly shoved him away. I saw him frowned slightly.

“You’re pushing me away?”

“Yes.” I coldly replied. I think Daehyun realized my coldness and bluntness so he laughed awkwardly.

“Haha..ha.ha.” That awkward laugh.

“Cheer up okay? Do you want me to sing for you?” My eyes widened in shock.

The last time I heard him sang with BAP, it was a great disaster.

I don’t mean it the bad way. I mean, we all know that the almighty Jung Daehyun can sing extremely well.

BUT…

He literally sang into the ears of mine the previous time and I almost went deaf!

“No thanks, just please, go back to your seat. You’re the class chairperson you know.” It was now my turn to be awkward.

“Tch, always using ‘Chairperson’ to chase me back to my seat. Fine.” He pouted and I couldn’t help but find it cute.

*Silly guy.*

He finally gave up teasing me and dragged his feet back to his seat. He fell asleep the moment he sat down. He was smart, and he didn’t need to study to get commendable results.

Unknowingly, I felt myself getting easily affected by every single one of his actions. I felt myself more and more attracted to him. I felt myself losing myself in front of him. I felt myself feeling shy and awkward around him.

Without me knowing, I felt myself falling for him.

What is this feeling that I am feeling right now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Chapter 9 is up after such a long period of not updating! Was busy with school and preparations for CNY! ^^

This chapter pretty much summed up everything I need to say in my authour's corner. :P I fell for him. JOKE PLEASE. 

Just to let you know, I may not be able to update for the next few days and I really apologise for that. I have to go to somewhere with not internet or wi-fi so I doubt that I'll be able to update! But I will work on my other chapters, and hopefully, after I come back , I'll be able to post up all the chapters I wrote. :))

Thanks for the subscribes and reads! ^^