To everyone or only me?

Friends Or More

-No one’s POV-

Finally, it was the last day of camp. An inter-class Captain’s Ball game was held.

“Alright! Class chairpersons, please pick and send six representatives to participate in the game!” Ms Kim shouted into the loudheader.

Daehyun stood up and turned to the class and asked, “Who wants to go?”

He raised a brow, anticipating an answer.

Just then, another announcement was made.

“The team has to consist of girls and boys!”

“Zelo, Yongguk hyung and myself will join the game, who else wants to join in?” Daehyun asked once more.

Despite times of continuous asking, no one wanted to participate, so Daehyun decided to choose the other three members.

“Hyosung noona, Sunhwa noona and…” His words drifted off. Daehyun shifted his eyes from left to right, and then right to left. He didn’t know who else he wanted to choose.

He placed his fingers under his chin and thought for a moment. Suddenly, someone caught his eyes.

Hyesun.

“And… Hyesun!” Daehyun pointed at Hyesun, who was still oblivious to what had just occurred. She was still fiddling with her fingers, pouting at the same time.

Nayoung, who was sitting beside Hyesun all the while nudged her by her side.

“Hyesun ah! It’s you! You’re chosen to play in the game.” Nayoung whispered.

Hyesun shot up from her seat, even though she was still in a daze.

She approached the other five members who were already having a little team strategy discussion going on.

She was stoned there throughout the whole discussion and just nodded when a response was needed.

The short discussion ended as soon as it started and the teams were informed to get ready for the game.

Hyesun and Daehyun stood side by side.

Hyesun tapped Daehyun on the shoulder and the guy turned his head around, flipping his hair in progress.

“May I know why did you choose me?” She asked out of curiosity. She just could not figure out why was she chosen to participate in the game.

Daehyun simply shrugged and smirked.

“Must you really know why? Does the reason really matter? If that’s the case, I won’t tell you.”

“Mwoh?!” She thought that his answer was unexpected.

“Just play the game since you’re chosen, pabo.”

Hyesun was then pushed into court by Daehyun as the whistle was blown, implying that the game has already started.

Being the clumsy girl she was, Hyesun got hit by the ball several times and almost slipped in the mud time and time again.

However, Daehyun was around her whenever she got hit by the ball, and he was also the first to ask if she was okay.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asked in concern as he held bent down to look at Hyesun’s knee as it got hit by the ball.

Hyesun’s cheeks flushed red with the sudden skin contact. She could hardly even mutter a ‘yes’.

However, Daehyun misunderstood Hyesun’s reaction and thought that she was in pain and sent her back to the benches and requested for a switch of members.

-Daehyun’s POV-

Why is she so clumsy! First she got hit by the ball and second, she fell on her .

A loud ‘bam’ was heard. I spun around, only to witness Hyesun being hit at the knee by the ball, hard.

*Not again.* I sighed and jogged towards her.

“You alright?” I bent down and examined her knee. My fingers reached out to her now bruised knee without myself knowing.

I received no verbal response from Hyesun so I looked up, to see her nodding slightly.

*Don’t tell me she’s in so much pain that she isn’t able to answer me.*

I asked her if she wanted to rest but she shook her head, I let her be since she didn’t want to rest.

She started limping towards the last position she was at.

*And she says that she’s okay.*

I shook my head and pushed her towards the resting benches.

“Take care of her, ne?” I asked Nayoung for a favour and of course, being her best friend, she obliged.

I then carried on with the game, with Jieun as a substitute for Hyesun.

-Hyesun’s POV-

I sat at the benches, observing the game that was still on-going and looked at my knee which was kind of badly bruised. 

“Stupid ball.” I cursed under my breath, almost inaudible

. My eyes unknowingly fell on Daehyun, who was panting due to the vigorous movements.

*Why did he help me when he already has a girlfriend? Does he treat everyone like that?*

I stared at him throughout the whole game. The only thing that occupied my mind was Daehyun and his girlfriend.

Soon, the whistle was blown again, signaling the end of the game. Our class won.

Daehyun was in the middle of the field, jumping in joy and was busy giving hi-fives to the other classmates. He turned towards my direction for a split second and I swear our eyes met. He showed me a slight smirk.

He pointed to my knee. ‘Your knee,” he mouthed and pointed at my knee. ‘Okay?’ and he showed me an ‘okay’ sign.

I showed him back an ‘okay’ sign and broke off the eye contact immediately.

*Park Hyesun, you need to stop staring at him for goodness sake!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one’s POV-

After three long and tedious days of the Year 3 camp, the classes were finally going home.

The classes were waiting patiently for the boats to arrive to fetch them to their respective buses. While the class was waiting for their boats to arrive, the facilitator of our class gave him a bag of crackers which was to be shared within the class.

“Share this with your classmates, arrasso?” The facilitator instructed.

“Ne.” Daehyun bowed politely.

He then started walking down the two rows the class was standing in and distributed the crackers.

“Do you want some?” Daehyun asked the group of girls standing right in front. The girls nodded and Daehyun poured some on each of their palms.

“Hyung hyung! Feed me! My hands are dirty!” Jongup shouted in excitement. Daehyun poured a few small pieces into the younger guy’s mouth.

“There, to shut your mouth up.” Daehyun giggled. Daehyun walked down the rows and many of them requested for Daehyun to feed them as their hands were “dirty” as well, especially the girls, who kept asking for more servings.

Finally, he was at the back of the two rows, which was where Hyesun, Nayoung and Secret were standing.

-Hyesun’s POV-

I was in the mid of a conversation with Nayoung and Hyosung unnie when Daehyun interrupted us by asking if we wanted some crackers, which were obviously extras from the past few days of camp.

Nayoung and Hyosung unnie took their share and he proceeded to ask me.

Daehyun gave me a questionable look and shoved the bag of crackers nearer to me. I shook my head as I didn’t want any. I was sick of eating those crackers for the past three days.

“Are you hands dirty too? Do you need me to feed you as well?”

“Mwoh?! Who wants you to feed me?” I snapped back.

*Why does he like to tease me so much?*

“Ahhhh~” Daehyun cooed as he waved a piece of cracker in front of my mouth.

I pushed his hand away. I remember clearly that I stated I didn't want any. 

“Just eat it will you?” He shoved the cracker nearer to my mouth that I was almost touching my lips.

I was in a dilemma thereafter - To open my mouth to accept it, or to reject the offer. 

In the end, I snatched the piece of cracker out of his hands and ate it.

Daehyun chuckled and stood beside me, waiting for our boats to arrive.

I stole a glance to the side as he was talking to Zelo and Youngjae.

*Why Jung Daehyun? Do you treat every girl like that or only me?*

I looked down to the ground and pouted.

*You have a girlfriend if you forgot.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 up!! ^^

 

Last day of camp. Finally right? I know. Camp's getting boring. :P

Yup, those were what happened! :)) I found out he had a girlfriend and couldn't stop thinking about it. During the Captain's ball game, I fell once and got hit by the ball quite anumber of times. It was kinda painful even though it was just a normal plastic ball. I guess the throws were so hard that a bruise could form! :p The last part, he 'Daehyun' had to give out crackers to all of us. I declined his offer at first cause I was a little too shy to accept it. :P HAHAHA but he kept teasing me so I had to take one.

And...

IT'S B.A.P'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY!!♡♡♡

*pops champagne*

It's been a year already, that's fast. :))

 

Thank you for reading this chapter~~ *spams hearts from BAP*