Two

The flower in my heart

 

 “Kyuhyun, this is your class for a whole three months. I hope they’ll like you”

 

Victoria said as they stop in front of a classroom door. Kyuhyun chuckle but he couldn’t hide the nervousness he felt in his chest.

 

“Nobody dares to reject me noona”

 

He said bossily making Victoria scowl and roll her eyes at her cousin’s snarky attitude. Kyuhyun is kyuhyun and he will never change from being the boy he is. Even though he is 25 years old already.

 

“Stop with the snarky act and don’t flirt with the students. Remember, you have a fiancée already”

 

Victoria scold him, reminding him about the fiancée Kyuhyun has. The man sigh remembering he had been attached with another girl. A girl he doesn’t even know what her name nor how does she look. Kyuhyun just wish that she would look pretty and has the ability to cook because Kyuhyun likes to eat but he couldn’t cook.

 

“Fine, but just don’t make me remember about my fiancée”

 

Kyuhyun muttered making Victoria laugh and open the door to the classroom.

 

“Okay kids, as you all know, you are getting a new math teacher, am I right?”

 

There was a shout of ‘yes’ from the students.

 

“So, I present you your new teacher that will be teaching you till you graduate. Kyuhyun-ah, come in”

 

And when Victoria gave a signal for him to go, Kyuhyun walk through the door and the girls squeal looking at him.

 

“Kids, this is Han Kyuhyun but call him Mr. Kyuhyun”

 

Victoria said and Kyuhyun gave them a smile which make the girls spaz around about him.

 

“Hello students. Nice to meet you. My name is Han Kyuhyun but I prefer you to call me sir Kyuhyun, okay? Shall we have a good three months together”

 

Kyuhyun said and a ‘yes’ came from the students except a young girl who was staring out of the window like she doesn’t care if he was here or not.

 

Not that Kyuhyun minded but somehow he felt curious about the girl. The girl was the only one who caught his eyes. She seems different from the girls in the class. And he somehow felt curiosity building up in his chest. And then the girl turn and their eyes caught.

 

Kyuhyun was mesmerized.

 

~

 

Ryeowook sat on her chair, an earplug on her ears, the sound of the music came into her ears. Kibum was sitting beside her, both were waiting for the new math teacher. Ryeowook wasn’t actually worried about the teacher. She wasn’t even as excited like all the girls.

 

Krystal and Sulli, the gossip girls in their class claims that they had seen the math teacher and they claim that he had drove a sports car and he was really attractive. Ryeowook doubt that.

 

Those two were flirts and they call everyone handsome until they dump them, showing them off their true colors. They had tried flirting with Kibum which somehow got Ryeowook felt mad but Kibum had just brush it off. Besides, those two dislike Ryeowook for getting the attentions from most of the kingkas at school.

 

“Wookie, it’s math time”

 

Kibum pull out the earplug off her and poke her side, nonstop. Ryeowook giggle.

 

“Bummie, stop it. And yes, I know it’s math”

 

Ryeowook said, shrugging slightly and turn towards the window. She was glad she had the window seat rather than elsewhere because when she is bored, she can look out. The scenery is beautiful. And Ryeowook loves it. She put the plug back on and listen to the music once more.

 

She hadn’t heard the door open and Miss Victoria came in, saying something. She hadn’t heard the squeals came from the girls. Nor had she heard the new teacher said anything. Ryeowook doesn’t mind. Besides, the teachers are not going to scold her as her parents are the biggest investor in the school.

 

But then her earplug was suddenly getting pulled off.

 

Ryeowook jerk slightly when she felt Kibum poking her side and she turn.

 

Big mistake.

 

Her eyes caught someone’s and she felt her breath hitch. He was really handsome and she felt her cheeks getting warmer without any reason.

 

Handsome, such a mesmerizing eyes.

 

And she felt her heart flip when he smile at her.

 

 


 

Okay guys, just a short update seeming as I will not be updating for  few days.

I hope to see lots of comment because comments are those that makes me inspired to write...

Wish lots of wishes,

SnowyAngel