Twenty

The flower in my heart

 

 

Kyuhyun sigh as he sat on the plane, sweat practically stream down from his forehead. It was the day where they will go for their honeymoon and their flight is at 3 p.m. and they are supposed to get to the airport at least two hours of flight. But somehow they got there half an hour before their flight.

 

What happen?

 

Kyuhyun had a fight with Heechul and Leeteuk for justice. The reason was he didn’t want them pack his bag especially his mom. She would put things inside her bag and Kyuhyun wouldn’t like it one bit. It took almost two hours and Kyuhyun won the fight.

 

He was happy while Heechul is mad. Leeteuk didn’t mind actually.

 

That’s how they were late. Going to Incheon Airport from Seoul is an hour car ride and they got out of the house at 1.20 and they arrive at the place at 2.20. They had hand their bags and got into the airplane they were going to bring them to Hong Kong.

 

Ryeowook smile as she sat beside Kyuhyun. They are one of the business seat passenger and they got the privacy they need, slightly. Besides, the plane is own by Hankyung who use it for his family or important things that needed him to go and fly somewhere.

 

She look around the place and smile slightly. It was huge and she had the shock of her life when she found out Hankyung has his own private plane. Kyuhyun smile at her reaction.

 

“You must be surprise that baba has a plane, right?”

 

He said and Ryeowook nod, looking around in awe. Not that she had never been on a private plane but because the plane she was on is a little too big to be a private plane.

 

It was huge to her.

 

Kyuhyun chuckle again upon seeing her reaction before pulling her down so that she could sit properly on the seat. He  buckled her up before doing the same thing to himself.

 

“Oppa, how rich are you?”

 

Ryeowook ask making Kyuhyun chuckle. “I’m not really rich. Baba is the one who is rich. I’m just going to share his wealth but soon I will need to pay for myself and you. You can consider me poor because the things I have are bought with baba’s money”

 

He said and Ryeowook beam at the man, surprise how the man sound quite modest. She was glad Kyuhyun wasn’t bossing around how rich he is. That is something new she knew about him.

 

“But other than this plane, baba has two other airplane for me and mama. But I hardly use mine because I usually use his or my own helicopter”

 

He said and Ryeowook widen her eyes upon hearing that.

 

“You have a helicopter?”

 

She exclaim and Kyuhyun nod furiously, with a grin on his face. “Yes dear angel. Why? Are you interested in helicopter?”

 

He ask earning a nod from Ryeowook but soon she pout. “I would love to ride helicopter but I’m afraid of height” she ask making Kyuhyun raise his eyebrows. “Then why aren’t you scared in an airplane?” he ask her and she force out a smile.

 

“I’m actually feeling a bit nervous but I think airplanes are safer than helicopters. Helicopters are a bit scary” she said and shuddered making Kyuhyun chuckle at her cuteness.

 

“You know, I learn something new about you” he said and Ryeowook smile. “I also learn something new about you too, oppa. Tell me what is it?” she ask, the smile never leaving her face.

 

“That you’re afraid of height and you dislike helicopters.  What did you know about me?”

 

He ask.

 

“That you’re a the son of a really man which happens to be my father-in-law” she said and Kyuhyun grin, leaning down so his face was close to hers.

 

“Aren’t you glad that you’re my wife?”

 

He teasingly ask and Ryeowook blush looking away immediately. Kyuhyun chuckle as he caressed her hair softly.

 

“Hey Wookie”

 

“Yes?”

 

He smile at his thoughts.

 

“While we’re on our honeymoon, let’s learn about each other”

 

~

 

 Ryeowook groan when she felt something soft shaking her. she slowly fluttered her eyes open and was met with Kyuhyun’s soft smile that had make her smile. She slowly sat up and rub her eyes tiredly.

 

“Are we there yet?”

 

She ask and got a ‘hum’ from the man. She look up and saw him staring at her making her cheeks turn red. “Why are you staring at me?”

 

She ask and Kyuhyun smile.

 

“Because you’re so pretty and cute at the same time”

 

She blush even harder at what he had said. Kyuhyun chuckle and hand his arms out for her. “Come and let’s get off this plane shall we” he said and Ryeowook took his hands into hers. She got up and followed him out of the plane.

 

They got to the terminal and got to the main airport as his men went to fetch their bags. When they were finish with their own things, Kyuhyun lead Ryeowook out and she gasp when she saw the place.

 

Kyuhyun smile at her.

 

“Welcome to Hong Kong, Ryeowook”

 

~

“Umma”

 

Donghae turn upon hearing a small voice came from the door and she smile when she saw it was Jaehyuk. “Come in”

 

Immediately the boy close the door behind him and ran up to her. He scramble onto the bed and lay down beside his mother. Donghae smile as Jaehyuk hug her, nuzzling his nose against her shoulder.

 

“What is it honey?”

 

She ask the poor boy who look quite frightened as she caressed his hair. “Umma, I miss appa” he said with a sad voice that break Donghae’s heart. She wrap her arms around her son, pulling him close.

 

“I know honey. I miss him too but you know he is here with us” she said putting a palm against his chest. Jaehyuk smile and nod.

 

“Umma, when can we go and visit appa?” he ask earning a sigh from Donghae. “I don’t know honey but I will tell you that we will one day. I just don’t know when” she said and Jaehyuk pout slightly.

 

“Umma! Who is the girl that Kyu appa was with?” Jaehyuk ask, when he remembered Kyuhyun with the girl at the hotel that morning. He was trying to ask Kyuhyun or Donghae or Chullie mama but he doesn’t have a chance.

 

Donghae smile, her hand caressed the soft brown locks.

 

“She’s Kyu appa’s wife”

 

She answer, simple. Jaehyuk widen his eyes and Donghaesaw a glint of happiness in them. “Kyu appa is married!” he exclaim happily and Donghae nod, chuckling along.

 

“She’s pretty umma” he said and Donghae raise an eyebrow. “Really? Is umma’s Jaehyukkie here like the girl?”

 

She ask him that made him tilt his head to the side. “Kyu appa will get mad at Hyukkie if Hyukkie likes that girl” he said with a pout that made Donghae chuckle even more.

 

“Of course not, honey. That girl is umma’s cousin and she is your aunt. She is also going to be your godmother so call her Wookie umma” She said and Jaehyuk tried to say the foreign word. ‘Wookie umma’ he tried again and then grin at Donghae. “Hyukkie likes Wookie umma!!”

 

He exclaim, his hands raised up in the air and jump happily as he smile widely, happy that he got the name right. Donghae laugh and pull him down.

 

“Now, shall we go to sleep?”

 

She ask and the boy nod, pulling the quilt closer to him till it hid half of his small body. He yawn and snuggle closer to Donghae, kissing her cheeks.

 

“Goodnight umma. I love you”

 

He said in English that made Donghae smile. She kiss him on the forehead softly as he began to soar into his dreamland.

 

“I love you too honey”

 

She whispered as she sigh, trying hard not to cry. She felt sad knowing that Jaehyuk is going to grow up without a father figure. She knew she couldn’t depend on Kyuhyun. He’s married after all even if he is the godfather of Jaehyuk.

 

She wondered what would happen if the accident wasn’t even occurred. Maybe Jaehyuk could live with a father’s love and she would be together with the man she love.

 

Maybe, just , maybe.