Eight

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook gasp when she saw her face on the mirror. Was the beautiful girl in the mirror really her? Or it was just her imagination and that’s she’s seeing things.

 

“Unnie, is that really me?”

 

Ryeowook ask Sungmin who smile at her dongsaeng. She then place her hands onto the younger’s shoulder.

 

“You’re really pretty, Wookie”

 

What Sungmin said was somewhat true. Ryeowook is wearing a blue dress that expose her thighs beautifully and she was wearing a black cardigan that covers her shoulder. Her hair was tied into a single fishtail and Sungmin had applied a natural make up.

 

She was beautiful.

 

Ryeowook gave Sungmin a smile.

 

“You are prettier than me, unnie”

 

Ryeowook compliment her unnie who blush. Sungmin wears a pink evening dress that reveals both her thighs and her shoulder. The dress showed her s-line and her hair was tied into a bun. She had applied simple make up and that’s what made Sungmin look special.

 

“Thank you Wookie”

 

Both girl smile at each other before they embrace each other. Sungmin love Ryeowook like her own sister and they will forever be sisters.

 

The door was open and came in Leeteuk who look really dazzling in the white dress she was wearing. Sungmin and Ryeowook admired Leeteuk a lot.

 

“Umma”

 

Both girls cooed before they embrace their mother. Leeteuk smile before hugging Sungmin and Ryeowook back.

 

“My girls, you look really beautiful”

 

Leeteuk said making both girls blush and smile at her.

 

“Umma looks really beautiful too”

 

Ryeowook said and Sungmin nod.

 

“Yes, umma is the most beautiful among the three of us”

 

Sungmin said and the three laugh.

 

“My Minnie is cuter”

 

Jongwoon interrupt and walk into the room before wrapping his arms around Sungmin’s waist and pull her to his chest. Sungmin giggle and smack his arm.

 

“Don’t be silly honey. Umma is even more beautiful than me”

 

Sungmin said pouting at her husband who pout at her back. Ryeowook giggle when she saw the cute couple when her umma suddenly yelp.

 

“Kangin!”

 

She screech making Ryeowook giggle even more. She knew her father was the one who was making her mother screech. She look up at her parents and saw her father hugging her mother like a teddy bear.

 

And she couldn’t help but feel lonely seeing the love in the air.

 

“Okay, why don’t we go now? Wookie baby, are you okay?”

 

Jongwoon ask when he saw his sister. She was beautiful indeed and that is why she is his sister. Ryeowook gave Jongwoon a smile and nod.

 

“I’m fine. Let’s go”

 

Ryeowook said before walking out of the room with Sungmin who manage to get out of Jongwoon’s grasp. Leeteuk sigh while Jongwoon just frown.

 

“I hope what we’re doing is right”

 

Leeteuk said and Kangin nod. Jongwoon gave them a short smile.

 

“Don’t worry umma. Kyuhyun is a nice guy and he will take care of Wookie, I guarantee that”

 

Jongwoon said and they nod.

 

~

 

They got inside the restaurant which they had gone to last night. Ryeowook grip onto Leeteuk’s hand as they were nearing the door to the room which had them from her going to be family in laws.  She felt her hands trembling as her father went to open the door.

 

“Wait!”

 

Ryeowook shout stopping her father from opening the door. Kangin look at Ryeowook in confusion.

 

“What is it dear?”

 

Kangin ask and Ryeowook gave them a smile. She then turn to Sungmin.

 

“Unnie, can we go to the toilet for a while?”

 

Ryeowook ask and Sungmin nod. She then took the younger’s hand and both went to the toilet. Ryeowook was waiting quietly for Sungmin to finish up as she was thinking deeply about the engagement, walking around in circles. She was thinking if this is the right thing to do or not. 

 

Because she didn’t look ahead, Ryeowook had hit a man but she manage to balance herself. Ryeowook then bowed at the man countless times but he just shrugged her off and walk away. Ryeowook frown but shrugged him off and turn. Her eyes caught something and she bent down picking the thing up.

 

It was a blue handkerchief with the owner’s initial on it.

 

H.K.H.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun wipe his hands using the handkerchief and put it back in his pocket. He was feeling really nervous. He knew he was going to meet Ryeowook but somehow he felt really nervous. He likes her but it felt wrong because she is his student.

 

Does that matter?

 

He thought but then he shrugged. As he was walking, he accidently bump into someone and he felt anger rising in him. but because he has a reputation to take care of, he decide to let it go and walk away leaving the poor girl bowing at him.

 

He knock onto the door and open it revealing the famous actress Park Jungsoo and her family. Kyuhyun caught the sight of Jongwoon and he smirk at the older slightly.

 

“Ah, Kyuhyun. There you are. We were waiting for you”

 

His mother said and Kyuhyun bow at the people inside.

 

“I’m sorry. I went to the toilet”

 

He said and felt a pat on his shoulder.

 

“It’s okay Kyuhyun. Ryeowook is not here yet. Why don’t you sit down?”

 

Kyuhyun bow back at Kangin and sat on his assign seat which was a cross Jongwoon. They smirk at each other as their parents started talking.

 

“Why, why, isn’t it the bastard Han Kyuhyun”

 

Jongwoon said in sarcasm or he thinks so.

 

“My, my, isn’t it the infamous weird Jongwoon”

 

Kyuhyun retort back and Jongwoon use his legs to kick Kyuhyun’s but the younger manage to dodge it and he laugh slightly. Then, Kyuhyun attack him back. Because he has long legs, Kyuhyun successfully hit Jongwoon on the shin and the man groan.

 

Jongwoon glared at the laughing Kyuhyun just as the door was knocked once more and came in two girls. One of them Kyuhyun was expecting.

 

Ryeowook widen her eyes when she saw her teacher, Sir Kyuhyun sitting on one of the chairs.

 

What is he doing here? She thought and decides to take a seat which turns out to be beside Kyuhyun. She sat on the seat hesitantly while Kyuhyun just sat there, looking on the floor. The elders smile at them.

 

“Chullie, you tell them”

 

Leeteuk said and Heechul nod.

 

“Okay. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, you guys are getting married”

 

Ryeowook widen her eyes.

 

What?!

 


 

Hi guys, like this chapter?? I hope you do..

*yawns* wah, i'm so tired because I woke up early today and i have school. damn! but anyways, i will try and update because school started already.

i'm dead tired.

and i have homeworks.

Who the heck would give homeworks and projects on the first day of  school???!!!

anyways,

please comment.

i would love to see atleast 10 comments and if there's more than 10 comments then i would do a double update.

Tired~~

love,

SnowyAngel