Nine

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun both just sat on the bench as quietness was taking over them. She sigh as she look up and smile when she saw the stars blinking back at her. They were somehow like telling her something.

 

Kyuhyun saw her staring at and he look up, a smile appearing on his face when he saw the stars. It was really beautiful and bright and it shone all the dark places.

 

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?”

 

Kyuhyun voice out startling Ryeowook slightly, but soon she smile and nod.

 

“It is Sir”

 

“Stop calling me Sir, Ryeowook. I’m your fiancée and not your teacher right now”

 

Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook look at him in confusion. When she saw his smile, Ryeowook smile liking the fact that he looks absolutely gorgeous in his tuxedo and with only a small smile.

 

She was shock to hear the news from her parents and Heechul and Hankyung. She still couldn’t believe that she is to be married to Han Kyuhyun, the famous new teacher in school that everyone dread for.

 

Yet, here she is sitting on a bench staring at the stairs at a nowhere meadow because her parents and her going to be family in law forces her to have a ‘date’ with Kyuhyun.

 

It means like getting to know each other.

 

“Yes, Kyuhyun-shii”

 

Ryeowook said and an even wider smile appeared on Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Kyuhyun-shii, are you okay with the marriage?”

 

Ryeowook ask and Kyuhyun pull her gaze from the stars in the skies and bravely turn to her. Their eyes met.

 

“Do you Kim Ryeowook mind marrying me?”

 

Kyuhyun ask her back.

 

“No, it’s just that, I don’t want to marry you if you don’t agree to this marriage”

 

Ryeowook said back and Kyuhyun smile at her, making her blush.

 

“Do you know the reason why your parents wants to marry you to me?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Ryeowook nod.

 

“It’s because they trust me onto taking care of you. And do not want to break their trust. I promise I would never do that. Besides, gaining their trust is such an honor”

 

Besides, I wouldn’t mind marrying such a beautiful and angelic girl like you, Kyuhyun add in his mind but he knew he couldn’t say it out loud. The girl smile at him and his heart beat thousands of times.

 

“Thank you Kyuhyun-shii”

 

Ryeowook said bowing slightly at him. He move closer to her and took her fingers into his, staring back into her brown eyes.

 

“I promise I would protect  a girl like you”

 

He whispered before lean in, pressing a kiss onto her forehead.

 

~

 

The next day….

 

“Wookie, wake up!!”

 

Ryeowook jolt up from her bed when she heard Jongwoon shout at the top of his lungs. She glared at her oppa who just gave her a short smile.

 

“Wookie, go and get a bath. We need lots of shopping to do”

 

Jongwoon said leaving the room without letting Ryeowook protest even further. She growl before getting up and took a towel before taking a sprint to the toilet.

 

Half an hour later Ryeowook came down to the kitchen and smile when she saw her parents, Jongwoon and Sungmin having breakfast.

 

“Morning umma, appa, oppa, unnie”

 

She greet them.

 

“Morning Wookie”

 

They chorused all together.

 

“Why don’t you have breakfast with us? We have lots to do for your wedding”

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook nod. She knew they had lots to do because they wedding is only three days away. She took a seat beside Sungmin who was seeming like she is in pain.

 

“Unnie, are you okay?”

 

Ryeowook ask looking at Sungmin who gasp when she got up. Sungmin turn to Ryeowook and smile, a force one Ryeowook could see that.

 

“I’m fine Wookie. Just a little bit tired”

 

Sungmin said and Ryeowook nod. She walk to the sink and Ryeowook notice Sungmin was limping slightly.

 

“ Unnie, why are you limping?”

 

Ryeowook ask making Leeteuk who was drinking the milk choke slightly while Jongwoon had almost thrown the bowl onto the cereal. Leeteuk glared at Jongwoon before taking a spoon and hit Jongwoon countless of times.

 

“Kim Jongwoon, you evil husband!”

 

Leeteuk screech as she almost launch herself onto Jongwoon if it wasn’t because of Kangin who held her first.

 

“You! How could you do that to your wife when she’s  pregnant!”

 

Leeteuk screech anger rising in her. She was surely going to kill that boy if it wasn’t because of Sungmin who ran to her.

 

“Umma, my honey didn’t hurt me. I was the one who ask for it. You know how busy he is lately with his work and it makes me miss him”

 

Sungmin said as she started to sob lightly and Leeteuk gasp, wrapping her arms around Sungmin’s figure. Jongwoon widen his eyes and ran to the both hugging girls.

 

“Aww, my Minnie. Jongwoon is such a bad husband. He let you feel  lonely”

 

Leeteuk said and Sungmin nod. Ryeowook sigh on her seat. Before taking more of the cereals.

 

It was a whole lot of drama every morning.

 

~

 

“Umma! No! I don’t want to wear this thing!”

 

Ryeowook scream as she was force to wear something she doesn’t want. It was too much revealing and Ryeowook doesn’t want it.

 

“Baby, you need to wear this so you can seduce Kyuhyun when you're married”

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook shook her head even more.

 

“Why should I seduce him?”

 

Ryeowook ask and Leeteuk smirk at her.

 

“So that he will bang you on your first night together and so you will get a baby and Minnie’s and Sungie’s baby wouldn’t be alone”

 

Leeteuk said like it was the most obvious thing in the world and Ryeowook blush.

 

“Umma! I would never wear that!”

 

“Oh yes you would!”

 

“What is going on in here?”

 

Heechul poke her head inside the private changing room only to see Leeteuk and Ryeowook fighting like cats and dogs.  She frown as Ryeowook ran to her side, hugging her.

 

“Mama, please don’t let umma make me wear that thing”

 

Ryeowook begged and Heechul sigh while Leeteuk pout.

 

“I just want to have another grandchild”

 

Leeteuk said making it look like she was whining thought she is only 48 years old. Heechul caressed Ryeowook’s hair, as she tried to calm the girl down.

 

“Teukie, you do know that is not suitable for this, right?”

 

Heechul said pointing to the white sleepwear for women. Leeteuk pout even more. Heechul suddenly then smirk.

 

“But she should try these on”

 

She said and took a pink sleepwear which was way too revealing from the one Leeteuk was wearing. Ryeowook screech as she tried to run from the room but got pull back by Heechul.

 

Leeteuk and Heechul both smirk evilly.

 

“Umma! Mama! HELP!”

 

There was nothing Ryeoowook can do when both Heechul and Leeteuk are teaming up.

 

~

 

Ryeowook groan when she felt a hand caressing her cheeks. She was tired and Heechul said she needs her beauty sleep so that she will look good for the wedding. She doesn’t know how long she had sleep.

 

For the whole two days, Ryeowook was tortured by Heechul and Leeteuk because of the wedding, a little help by Sungmin. She was dead tired. She was force to try all the dresses in their own shop but neither looks really perfect until Heechul had design a new one and it turns out really perfect on her.

 

She was force to buy things that she doesn’t want but heck, she can’t do anything about it.

 

“Wookie”

 

A voice whispered and Ryeowook groan once more.

 

“What time is it?”

 

Ryeowook ask sleepily.

 

“It’s 8 a.m. Rise and shine little sunshine”

 

A voice said making Ryeowook turn to the other side.

 

“Too early. Let me sleep umma”

 

Ryeowook muttered. She was glad when she wasn’t getting disturb. Maybe, her umma is giving her some more sleeps.

 

“YAH! KIM RYEOWOOK! WAKE UP!”

 

Ryeowook jump and fell off the bed because of the shout. She groan slightly and glared at her umma, or so she thought it was her umma.

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widen when she saw the girl smiling down at her. A wide smile spread on Ryeowook’s face seeing that person, none other than her most best friend and her best cousin. Lee….

 

“Donghae-unnie!!!!”

 


 

Yay! Double update!! And this chapter is long too...

whaddaya think??

Oh~~ a new character is here...

please comment and i hope i get lots of comments.

and subscribe, if you want too.

enjoy,

SnowyAngel