Twenty-One

The flower in my heart

 

Her eyes were wide as she look outside the window of the car as it pass through the city. There were lights surrounding the place and it is very beautiful in the girl’s eyes. The night light was really fascinating.

 

“Enjoying the view, Wookie?”

 

Kyuhyun ask beside her and she turn, giving him a wide smile as she nod. “Yes, it is very beautiful” she said earning a chuckle from Kyuhyun. He took her hands into his as the car they were in made a stop in front of a hotel.

 

“You haven’t the most beautiful part of the place yet”

 

He said and got out of the car when the door was opened with Ryeowook tailing behind him, their hands still linked. They approach the main door and the workers there open the door for them, a line formed by the workers behind the man and they all bow at him.

 

“Welcome Mr. Han”

 

One by one they say that and Kyuhyun bow slightly at them, smiling his handsome smile. They approach the last man and he bowed at them.

 

“Welcome back Mr. Han”

 

He said and Ryeowook glance at his nametag. ‘Jo Kwon’ and a manager written on it as Kyuhyun smile at the girly looking man. “Sir Kwon, nice meeting you again. Have you booked the room I wanted?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and a nod came from the man.

 

“Yes sir. We will you to your room” he said and he turn, his eyes land at Ryeowook and soon landed on their linked hands. Ryeowook blush at that.

 

“And who might this pretty lady might be” He ask and Kyuhyun laugh, looking at Ryeowook as he smile. His grip onto her hand tighten as he turn to the man.  “Sir Kwon, I would like you to meet Kim Ryeowook, my wife”

 

He said and the man widen his eyes. “Wife? Is she Mr. Kim’s daughter?” he ask and Kyuhyun nod. Ryeowook was confused. How did the man knew her father?

 

“Welcome my lady. It’s nice meeting you” he said bowing at Ryeowook who bow back, slightly. “Thank you. it’s nice meeting you too” She said with a confused expression that had Kyuhyuun chuckle. “Now will you excuse us, we’re on our honeymoon and we would like to get some rest” he said and the man nod.

 

“Of course sir. Here is your keys. Enjoy your stay here, Mr. and Mrs. Han. If you need anything, you can just any one of the workers and they will assist you”

 

He said with a bow and Kyuhyun nod at him.

 

“Thank you Mr. Kwon” he said and took the keys before leading Ryeowook towards the private lift. He smile knowingly at Ryeowook’s expression and got inside the lift the moment it open. He push the number 16 as the door close.

 

“Is there anything else I should know?”

 

Ryeowook voice out the moment the door close and Kyuhyun laugh turning to her. “This hotel belongs to baba and appa. They are the biggest shareholders in this hotel. The man just now was Jo Kwon, the manager of the hotel”

 

Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook nod. “I never knew appa has a hotel” she muttered under her breath earning a chuckle from Kyuhyun. “Now you know don’t you” he said and Ryeowook smile before nodding.

 

But then there was something still bothering her.

 

“How did the man knew me?” she ask and an ‘ah’ came from Kyuhyun. “Baba and appa are always discussing about our marriage and Mr. Kwon is always there when they talk about it” he said and Ryeowook blush.

 

The lift ding and the door open as the two step out. What shocked Ryeowook was that there was only one door. “Isnt there supposed to be a lot of other hotel room?” She ask him and he smile that Ryeowook wondered why.

 

“This floor is private for VVIP only. That means both our family plus another Choi family. There’s at least four VVIP floor. this is the second VVIP floor”

 

He said as he swipe the card in and the door open. They both step in and Ryeowook was wide eyes the moment she step inside the place. It was too huge to be a hotel room. The wall was translucent and she could see the whole place. Slowly she made way towards the wall, mesmerized by the scene.

 

It was breathtaking.

 

An arm was wrap around her waist and Kyuhyun rest his chin on her shoulder. She lean against him, almost too familiar warmth he had.

 

“You like it?” he ask and Ryeowook nod. “It’s beautiful” she whispered and he nod. “I know” they stayed in that position as they enjoyed the view.

 

~

 

“WHAT!!”

 

A shout could be heard making Kyuhyun who was in the living room watching the TV scramble to the bathroom and slam the door open. Because he open the door suddenly, it shock Ryeowook and she look at him with wide eyes. Kyuhyun froze on his track when he saw her. His face turned scarlet when he saw her , with her hands covering her . He immediately turn away . 

 

“I-is ev-everything o-okay?”

 

He stuttered out and she nod. Only soon after that she realize that he couldn’t see her. “Y-yes” she said and with a deep breath, Kyuhyun walk out of the bathroom, closing the door almost immediately and lean against the door with a deep sigh. Gosh, how could he just barge in the bathroom with her inside? Especially when she’s !

 

He close his eyes and shook his head furiously. Somehow he couldn’t get her body out of his mind. How small those waist were and how delicious her was and he wanted his tongue them making her moan his name. oh, how he wish that would happen.

 

Kyuhyun widen his eyes at his thoughts. Did he just think of that? he grip onto his hair and silently scream in frustration. How could he think about doing that to the poor innocent girl?

 

With a sigh, Kyuhyun made way to the bedroom, hoping he could sort his problem that was starting to grow obvious.

 

~

 

Ryeowook bit her lips as she look at herself in the mirror. How could they? She thought. She couldn’t believe her umma and mama had put these kind of clothes on. And she couldn’t wear anything else except those for sleeping just because her normal sleepwear is missing in action!

 

But that is not the only thing that is missing.

 

Her clothes are too! In the bag that was supposed to contain her clothes are not her clothes. Inside the bag is sleepwear that was very revealing and Ryeowook recognize them as the one they had bought for her the other day. There was also dresses that was short till it barely covers her bum and a bikini that Ryeowook doesn’t know when she would wear it.

 

Finally after a few minutes of thinking, Ryeowook decide to wear the white sleeveless one piece dress which so small. The piece didn’t even cover her bottom making Ryeowook bit her lips even more.

 

What to do? She thought.

 

Just then, at the corner of her eyes, she saw a really short pants and she took it without hesitation and put it on. It was better than not wearing anything right?

 

And she swore, the moment she goes back home, she will go and have a talk with her parents and also her in laws.

 

With a final look at the mirror, Ryeowook got out of the bathroom and look around the place. It was quiet and close the door with a soft thud. She breath in heavily before making her way to the room, looking around for Kyuhyun.

 

She stop outside the room and peek inside to. The sight that greeted her was Kyuhyun on the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of short pants. His glasses perched on his nose with a book in his right hand as his back against the bed frame.

 

It was a sight that Ryeowook never thought she would see but the only thing she could say was that he looks hot for a teacher. She hesitate to go inside the room.

 

“Ryeowook, come in. I know you’re out there”

 

He said suddenly that had Ryeowook startled. She abruptly open the door, keeping her head low as she felt his gaze on her. she close the door softly behind her.

 

“What are you wearing?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. The clothes in my bag are not the ones that I have packed. Umma and Mama had exchange the bags. And they left a note”

 

She whispered oh so softly that Kyuhyun could barely hear but he manage to which made him chuckle. “Mama and Umma are crazy” he said that had Ryeowook giggling. He smile before patting  the space beside him.

 

“Come here Ryeowook”

 

He said and Ryeowook slowly walked to the bed, hesitating to lay down beside him. Kyuhyun smile before taking his hand out which she took without hesitation. Before she could even say anything, Kyuhyun pull her with such a force making her topple on top of the bed as Kyuhyun lean from the other side.

 

Her cheeks redden as he lean even more till their nose brush against each other and she held his arm softly, their gaze still on each other.

 

“Beautiful” He whispered as his free right hand caressed her side. And without any second, Kyuhyun lean down and kiss her lips slowly. Ryeowook was taken aback by his action, a little bit shock. Kyuhyun pull away when she didn’t kiss him back.

 

“Kiss me back”

 

He said like it was an order and Ryeowook nod, gasping slightly when Kyuhyun kiss her once more. She closed her eyes,   enjoying the kiss. Her heart was about to burst as she felt a zap of lightning in her body.

 

It was something new and she likes it somehow.

 

They pull away because of the lack of oxygen. Ryeowook open her eyes and was met with Kyuhyun’s. He smile before he rest his forehead against hers.

 

“I like the kiss”

 

He said and Ryeowook, couldn’t deny the fact that she like the kiss herself.

 

“Me too”

 

She had said and he smile. “Let’s get some sleep” he whispered and Ryeowook nod. Kyuhyun got off her before laying back down on the side on the bed.

 

“Oppa, are you sure you want to sleep here with me? Won’t you feel uncomfortable?” She ask looking at him with wide eyes and Kyuhyun smile before he shook his head. “Does the kiss mean something to you?” he ask and Ryeowook blush before nodding softly.

 

Yes, for her it does mean something. It means a lot.

 

Kyuhyun smile again. “It means something to me too and I would never feel uncomfortable with you. I would like it if you cuddle close to me like I am your only source of warmth and find me when you’re scared. I want to mean something like that to you”

 

He said as he push her hair out of her face. Ryeowook smile as she nod before she move closer to him. Somehow the thought of falling asleep in a foreign place alone wasn’t such a good idea to her.

 

Kyuhyun smile as he close the light before turning to Ryeowook whose eyes was to drop. He smile before wrapping his arms around her. What he got was Ryeowook shift closer to him, slightly burying her nose into his chest. He smile and lean down, kissing her forehead.

 

“Goodnight oppa”

 

She said as her voice trailed away and she fell into a deep sleep. Kyuhyun chuckle as he buried his nose into her hair, breathing those brown locks that smelled like strawberry.

 

“Goodnight angel”

 

His eyes began to drop and slowly. Three words came from his lips as he soon followed her into dreamland.

 

“I love you”