Fourteen

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook look around the place, her eyes wide open and her mouthparted slightly. It was huge even if it was an apartment and there was another that leads to somewhere Ryeowook might think it as the bedrooms.

 

"You like it?"

 

She heard and she turn, the smile on her face didn't falter. Kyuhyun was busy lodging the suitcase.

 

"I love it"

 

She said a bit dazed, turning around in a slow circle. Kyuhyun chuckle as he close the door and drop the bag on the floor. Slowly he make way to Ryeowook and wrap his arms around her, pulling her close.

 

Ryeowook's cheeks redden at what Kyuhyun did and she relaxed slightly, even when her heart was bearing fast like a rocket.

 

"Kyuhyun-shii"

 

She muttered out when she felt his lips against the skin of her neck.

 

"Oppa. Call me Kyuhyun oppa"

 

He whispered that made Ryeowook shivered when she felt how close he was to her.

 

"What?!"

 

She choke out, shock on his words and he chuckle again.

 

"I want you to call me oppa because I'm older than you"

 

Kyuhyun muttered and Ryeowook nod.

 

"Call me, Wookie. Ask me to show you around"

 

Kyuhyun muttered once more.

 

"Can you please show me around, o-oppa?"

 

Ryeowook ask, her cheeks getting red and Kyuhyun let he go, grabbing her hand and carressed it softly. He smile at her.

 

"Let's go upstairs seeming as you've seen the place already"

 

He said tugging Ryeowook slightly and they both made way up the stairs, a wide smile on Kyuhyun's face.

 

~

 

Sungmin giggle as Jongwoon hug her, rubbing her stomach while muttering something like ' Daddy loves you' or something like that.

 

"Baby, can you please stop that?"

 

She ask earning a shook from Jongwoon.

 

"I want to hold you and our baby for a long time"

 

He said as he didn't let her go, hugging her like a panda. Sungmin sigh. For a while, it looks cute that Jongwoon was doing that but right now, she felt utterly annoyed.

 

"I'm tired. Can we get some sleep?"

 

She ask but Jongwoon shook his head.

 

"No because you can't sleep yet"

 

He said getting up and climb on top of her.

 

"Why?"

 

She ask as the man lean down and kiss her. It started with just playing around when a tounge fight occured which Jongwoon won easily. Sungmin moan and fist a ball on Jongwoon's shirt. His hands went to carressed her exposed thighs.

 

"Baby, let's stop"

 

She gasp out when they pull away, knowing what Jongwoon wanted right now. Heck, she can even feel his reaction getting big. She threw a glare at the sly smile Jongwoon had on his face.

 

"Come on Minnie. I miss you

 

He whispered as he start onto her neck.

 

"I'm pregnant and you fully know well that we can't do that"

 

She said making Jongwoon frown.

 

"I'll promise I'll be gentle"

 

He said begging her.

 

"Are you crazy! You're going to kill our baby"

 

Sungmin half scream at him.

 

"I'll promise I won't in you. We would just make out and no at all"

 

He said looking at her beggingly. Sungmin could see the desperation shown all over his face and she sigh before wrapping her arms around his neck.

 

"Fine. You won"

 

Sungmin muttered as they kiss again, knowing fully well that she can't fight Jongwoon. Besides, she herself wanted it anyways.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun walk down the stairs when he stop in his step as he smelled something. It smells so good that he followed it like a dog sniffing the air.

 

Not sooner later he arrive in the kitchen and peek in only to see Ryeowook humming while cooking he assume for dinner. A smile came to his face as he watch her cook, not wanting to bother her.

 

Ryeowook turn of the stove and took the omelette from the pan into a plate. She then cut some tomato and made some decoration on both plate. She stop when she had finish and smile at her artwork.

 

It was beautiful and she hopes Kyuhyun likes it.

 

"Ryeowook?"

 

Ryeowook jump when she heard a voice behind her and turn to face Kyuhyun, her face pale. The male rush to her and had his palms held against his cheeks making Ryeowook blush.

 

"Are you okay? Did I scare you that much?"

 

He ask and Ryeowook could only nod. He smile before patting her cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry. Did you cook dinner for us?"

 

He ask and was respond by a nod once more. He smile before taking the plates and put it on the table. He then pull out a chair and gestured for Ryeowook to sit on. She smile at him before taking a seat and he ran around trying to locate the cups for their drinks.

 

When he return, he put a bottle of water and two cups on the table. He sat across her and took the spoon alongside with the knife.

 

"Let's eat shall we?"

 He ask and Ryeowook nod.

 

"I hope you like it"

 

Ryeowook said and Kyuhyun smile brightly.

 

"I will surely love this"

 

Kyuhyun had said before taking a spoon of the rice and pop it into his mouth. Ryeowook watch as he munch on i and his eyes widening. She began to panic.

 

"Does it taste that bad?"

 

She ask feeling like a total loser right then. She couldn't even give Kyuhyun a nice meal that she started to whimper slightly.

 

"Hey, don't cry. It's amazing. Why don't you taste it?"

 

He ask scooping some for her and tried to feed her. Ryeowook just look at the food tears glistening on her eyes and turn to look at Kyuhyun's smile. He gestured her to eat it.

 

So, with red cheeks, Ryeowook took the food inside and munch on it. It somehow taste good when Kyuhyun feed her. She notice him looking at her.

 

"Well, why don't you feed me seeming as I feed you?"

 

He blurt out without thinking making Ryeowook blush at his words.

 

"Su-sure"

 

she stutter out and took a spoon before feeding it to Kyuhyun with trembling hands. He grin widely as he ate the food liking how it turns out the best when she had feed him.

 

And so, their dinner went with red cheeks and loving thoughts.

 


 

Hey guys! Just a lame update don't you think? And I add Yemin slightly because I love them like this. Haha... Because I'm beginning to love Yemin, I shall put more of them in the future chapters onwards.

They are just too cute.. 

Happy readings,

SnowyAngel

 

And please leave a comment. Do I need to beg?

Just kidding.. ^^

 

Love,

SnowyAngel