Twenty-Four

The flower in my heart

 

Slowly Kyuhyun made way towards the trio his eyes looking sharply at the both of them. It was Sooyoung and Siwon and Kyuhyun wondered why they were there.

 

With his wife!

 

“Oppa!”

 

Kyuhyun snap out of his trance when he heard Ryeowook calling him and he look at them. Their eyes were wide as they saw him.

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

Siwon exclaim as he walk up to him and hug him. Kyuhyun frown as he push Siwon away from him, feeling abit disgusted being hugged by another guy. Not that he isn’t used to but the guy is Siwon and Kyuhyun dislike him just because for no reason.

 

He simply just hate him.

 

“Siwon, what are you doing here?”

 

He ask as he turn to the confused Ryeowook and a grinning Sooyoung. He bit his lips at the sight of the girls. Both were pictured perfect with their curves and the height seems suitable for their body.

 

“Hey man , it’s ben such a long time” Siwon said grinning widely at him and Kyuhyun absentmindedly nod at him. He made way towards Ryeowook before wrapping the jacket around him. She smile as a tint of red came to her face. Sooyoung eyed the couple.

 

“Kyuhyun, you know Ryeowook?”

 

She blurt out and Kyuhyun turn to face her, the smile on his face faltered. He smile lightly before nodding. Sooyoung nod as she turn to face Ryeowook and nod at her.

 

“Does the three of you know each other?”

 

She blurt out, pouting in the process because she felt like was left out. Siwon laugh and nod at her cute antic. He ruffled her hair, oblivious to the glare he received from Kyuhyun.

 

“The three of us are friends since before. We are quite close. So, mind tell us how you know our little maknae?” Siwon ask and Ryeowook raise an eyebrow. Kyuhyun glared even more at Siwon.

 

“Shut up and don’t tell embarrassing things about me” Kyuhyun said as he roll his eyes. Sooyoung laugh before she grab Kyuhyun’s arms and cling onto him. She gave a grin towards Ryeowook.

 

“We were sweethearts before but we haven’t been in touch after he went back to Korea. I miss you” Sooyoung said as she cling onto Kyuhuyun. The man watch her in confusion as Ryeowook stared at them.

 

“Well, why don’t we hang out together for the day?”

 

Sooyoung  suggest, a wide grin spread on her face when she saw jealousy shown all over Ryeowook’s face and she waited for the cute girl to blow up. But she had least expected for the girl to smile and nod.

 

“Sure, it would be fun if there are many people to play with”

 

She said, her voice sounded a bit sad and Sooyoung smile. She knew it!

 

“Yes!” Sooyoung shout, pumping her hand up in the air, her other arm still clinging onto Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyu!! Why don’t we go together while Ryeowook go with my brother?”

 

She ask looking at Ryeowook hopefully and Kyuhyun tried hard not to glare at her. He was about to push her away but then a voice stopped him.

 

“Sure, why don’t you both go together. I’ll be with Siwon-oppa”

 

Ryeowook had said and Kyuhyun gape at her lightly. Oppa? He thought. She calls Siwon, oppa? He ask himself and a frown came to his face.

 

The oppa is supposed to be only for him!

 

He glared at Siwon and at Ryeowook slightly before taking Sooyoung’s arm. She was taken aback by his action.

 

“Well then Soo, let’s go and have fun”

 

He said walking away while dragging Sooyoung behind him. Ryeowook frown at what Kyuhyun and tried hard not to cry because it just hurts that her husband is with another woman, even if the woman is his friend.

 

But, they said that they were sweethearts before, Ryeowook thought. Maybe he still love her and because of herself, he needs to leave Sooyoung?

 

Ryeowook felt guilty.

 

A hand was place on her shoulder had taken her attention and she turn smiling at Siwon who look at her, his eyes full of concern.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook nod.

 

“Let’s go”

 

She softly said and walk away. Siwon frown. He could see it! He could totally see that Ryeowook is in love with Kyuhyun.

 

That bastard, he thought, how could he make her cry?

 

“Siwon-oppa”

 

Siwon smile when he heard Ryeowook calling him oppa. When she had said his name, it sounded so heavenly, so beautiful.

 

“Wookie!!”

 

He exclaim as he run towards her before catching her in his arms, twirling her arm. Ryeowook shout in delight as she was twirl around. He was quite tall.

 

Maybe she could have fun with this new oppa of hers.

 

Unknown to them, a pair of eyes were watching, anger shown all over.

 


 

Hello guys!! I'm sorry for not updating for so long. Just been busy with life. Hahaha.... I'm sorry *bows* this is just a crappy update, I am really sorry but this chapter is just to tell you that Sooyoung and Siwon are not the bad guys in the story. The both of them has a plan for Kyuwook so just be prepared for Kyuwook fight. Hahaha...

The bad guy is soon to come, teehee...

Anyways, please leave a comment and subscribe if you have'nt. I am very thankful to those who had waited for the story. *bows again* Kamsahamnida.

Well then, till the next update!!

Bye!!

SnowyAngel