Twelve

The flower in my heart

 

Donghae smile when she saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun on the altar, hands tightly held against each other and their eyes look at each other with a cute look.

 

Donghae knew that look.

 

She had been like Ryeowook before and she knew how it felt like standing at the altar with the man she has feelings for. Heck, she herself had stood at the altar with him, though they didn’t last long together.  Donghae herself could see how Ryeowook and Kyuhyun likes each other.

 

And Donghae doesn’t mind Kyuhyun marrying Ryeowook. The man is a good and kind behind his snarky attitude. Donghae knows that because Kyuhyun is her best friend at Canada. They even live together in the same house.

 

They knew each other well and he knew about him.

 

“Hae, are you okay?”

 

Sungmin ask looking at Donghae who smile back at Sungmin.

 

“I’m fine Minnie. Just remembered about the wedding”

 

Donghae answered back and Sungmin frown, wiping the tears that consciously fall down Donghae’s cheeks.

 

“Hae, please don’t cry”

 

Sungmin said and Donghae just shook her head.

 

“I’m not”

 

She said back and Sungmin frown even more.

 

“Yes you are”

 

Donghae chuckle.

 

“I’m just happy for Wookie”

 

She said and Sungmin frown at her even more than she did before.

 

“But…”

 

Even before Sungmin could say even more, Donghae’s phone rang and the girl look at the caller id. A smile came to her face.

 

“He’s calling me. I need to take this”

 

Donghae said getting up and before Sungmin could protest, Donghae took off. Sungmin just watch Donghae’s retreating figure with a sad expression on her face. She then felt a soft grip onto her hand making her turn and smile at Jongwoon, before leaning against him.

 

“She’ll be fine”

 

Jongwoon said and Sungmin shook her head.

 

“No she’s not. She’s hurt and I can’t even do anything”

 

Sungmin muttered as she tried hard not to cry. She knew what Donghae felt yet she couldn’t take the pain her friend is feeling. It hurts her a lot thinking like that.

 

Jongwoon could just softly sigh and held Sungmin, softly caressing her hair.

 

They both just hope Donghae would be fine.

 

~

 

Kibum stood at the door that leads into the wedding room. He had refused to go in because he knew this was a good spot for him to see them together.

 

He knew that he would never get the chance to confess to Ryeowook about his feelings towards her. She is Mrs. Han in a few minutes and he could just watch, not doing anything.

 

Because he was so into his daydream, he didn’t realize anything around him. That ends up with a girl suddenly bump into him and she fell onto the floor.

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry”

 

Kibum said extending his hand out for the girl to reach. She did and he help her up, her face turn to him and he suddenly felt the world around him froze.

 

He felt like his broken heart just now suddenly mend up again when he saw the girl. She has a soft brown eyes which was quite puffy and a cute face.

 

She was beautiful and her pinkish lips caught his attention. They look so kissable that Kibum felt tempted to kiss her.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

She said bowing at him before walking away, leaving the speechless Kibum behind. He was shock for a moment when soon, he smile.

 

Maybe his heart would mend faster than he thought it would be.

 

~

 

“Congrats”

 

“Congratulation”

 

“Kyuhyun! Congrats man”

 

Words of congrats could be heard around as Ryeowook and Kyuhyun met all those who were present at their wedding. The smile Kyuhyun had never left his face after the ceremony. He felt like the most happiest man on earth. He has Kim Ryeowook as his wife and he felt like he could die any moment now.

 

But wait, he though, if he die now, Ryeowook would be a widow. And he doesn’t want her to be a widow. He smile at his silly thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder, Turning around, Kyuhyun grin when he saw Donghae.

 

“Donghae!”

 

He exclaim.

 

“Kyu!”

 

Donghae squeal and the both turn and hug each other, a wide grin on their face.

 

“You made it”

 

He said when they both let go of each other, their hands still attach together.

 

“Of course. I can’t miss my best friend and best cousin’s wedding”

 

Donghae said earning a blank look from Kyuhyun.

 

“Who’s your cousin? Are you saying Ryeowook is your cousin?”

 

Kyuhyun exclaim, a bit shock and a nod came from Donghae.

 

“Yes, my favorite cousin. Your cousin, Sungmin is my best friend too”

 

Donghae said giving Kyuhyun double the shock.

 

“Seriously? What a small world we have here”

 

Donghae chuckle slightly.

 

“Where is he?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Donghae smile.

 

“He’s at his grandparents house in China right now. They want me to focus on my studies. But he’ll come here on summer”

 

Donghae answered making Kyuhyun smile.

 

“You miss him a lot don’t you”

 

At Kyuhyun’s words, Donghae nod. There was no way she could say no to that. She miss him a lot. There was a silence between them as they watch Ryeowook hug Jongwoon tightly, a smile spread on their face.

 

“She’s a precious girl, Kyuhyun”

 

Donghae said earning a nod from Kyuhyun.

 

“I know. She’s a precious germ that belongs to me now and I will protect her no matter what happen”

 

“That sounds a bit wrong”

 

Donghae point out and Kyuhyun gave her a dirty look.

 

“Seriously, do you think I’m that kind of a ert?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Donghae did a gesture like she was thinking and the both of them laugh.

 

“You are”

 

She point out again and he frown at her this time.

 

“Hey, pay some respect. I’m older than you”

 

Kyuhyun said and Donghae ‘tssk-ed’ at him.

 

“Yeah? By only three years”

 

Donghae said, jokingly as she laugh making Kyuhyun glared at her. He was about to hit her when suddenly came Leeteuk out of nowhere.

 

“Donghae, can I borrow Kyuhyun for a while?”

 

She ask and Donghae nod.

 

“You can keep him for an eternity if you want to”

 

She jokingly answered back, made a curtsy before walking away with Leeteuk laughing slightly.

 

“What is it umma?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Leeteuk smile at him.

 

“Let’s dance together”

 

She said and Kyuhyun raise an eyebrow.

 

“With you?”

 

He unexpectedly voice out and Leeteuk pout at him.

 

“You don’t want to?”

 

She said earning a furious shook from Kyuhyun.

 

“No, I would love to but why?”

 

Upon hearing Kyuhyun’s question, Leeteuk smile before dragging Kyuhyun to the dance floor.

 

“Well, because everyone has a partner. You appa is dancing with Minnie while your baba is dancing with Wookie. Your mother is dancing with Jongwoon and it left me with no one. So, I choose you. But don’t worry, you’ll get to dance with Wookie, after this”

 

Kyuhyun chuckle at Leeteuk’s words before bowing at Leeteuk slightly.

 

“Dear beautiful lady, would you like to have a dance with me?”

 

He ask like a gentleman would, his hand held out and Leeteuk chuckle softly.

 

“Of course. You are one handsome young man”

 

She said, getting into her character and they soon began dancing together.

 


Hay guys! A new chapter for you ^^hope you like it.

Hope you like this update.

Love ya,

SnowyAngel

p/s: I'm clearly obsessed with 'Break Down'right now. Hahaha...