Five

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook happily walk inside the building hand in hand with her mother. Guys had their eyes on her for she looks beautiful in the purple evening dress which expose her legs. Her hair was curled at the end and a few light make up was on. That's explain why she is the daughter of Park Jungsoo.

 

"Umma, I feel so happy"

 

She said and squeal making Leeteuk chuckle.

 

Leeteuk knew that Ryeowook misses her father and brother a lot. Kangin is always busy with work making him hardly at home. He goes out before she get up from sleep and he gets home late as Ryeowook is asleep.

 

Her brother on the other is married. Jongwoon married Sungmin a year ago and now Sungmin is pregnant for only a few months. Sungmin happens to be Kibum's older sister too.

 

Leeteuk on the other hand is busy with making a new fashion line with her bestfriend Kim Heechul. She too hardly spend time with Ryeowook thus making the girl spend even more time with Kibum. That's why Ryeowook misses them a lot. And that is why she will be shocked to hear the news they are going to tell her.

 

"Come on Wookie. Let's go inside"

 

~

 

"Appa!!"

 

Ryeowook squeal as she saw Kangin inside the private room he had booked talking with her brother, Kim Jongwoon. Kangin turn an a grin form on his face.

 

"My little baby" He got up and soon, he was attacked by Ryeowook who was hugging him tightly. He hug her back.

 

"Appa, I miss you"

Ryeowook said and pout at him. Kangin chuckle as he ruffle her hair slightly and kiss her forehead.

 

"Appa miss you too" He said when suddenly a cough could be heard.

 

"Did someone forget me or something?"

 

"Jongwoon-oppa!!"

 

The girl squeal once more letting her father go and attack her brother. Jongwoon laugh and hug Ryeowook back. The maknae of the family always bring joy to them and Jongwoon is happy to see her. He misses her a lot and he hardly had time for her.

 

"Where's Minnie-unnie?"

 

Ryeowook ask looking for her sister-in-law, Kim Sungmin.

 

"Minnie? Oh, appa said I shouldn't bring her because our discussion today is private. Besides, she has a dinner with her cousin who just came back from overseas"

 

Jongwoon said making Leeteuk glared at Kangin who just rub the back of his neck smiling at her.

 

"Oh, okay then. Let's eat because I'm hungry"

 

They all chuckle and began to sit down. The food came sooner and they started to dig in. Ryeowook happily chat with Kangin and Jongwoon about her day and everything.

 

"Kangin dear, don't you think it's time to tell them?" Leeteuk ask making the siblings look at their father in curiosity.

 

"Tell us what appa?" Ryeowook ask.

 

"Wait, don't tell me appa and umma are getting a divorce?!"

 

Jongwoon blurt out making Kangin who was drinking his drink spit the water out while Leeteuk widen her eyes.

 

"WHAT!!"

 

Soon, there was a loud sound could be heard followed by a groan that came from none other than Jongwoon.

 

"Appa! Why did you do that?"

 

Jongwoon ask as he rub his head which got hit by Kangin. Ryeowook glared at her brother.

 

"Then why did you say that appa and umma are getting a divorce?"

 

She scold him and Jongwoon just look anywhere but Ryeowook and his parents. Kangin then cough to get their attention.

 

"So anyways, me and umma are not getting a divorce but we need to go on a bussiness trip to Paris"

 

Kangin said and both siblings sigh in relief when they heard that. No, they don't want their parents to get separated.

 

"For how long appa?"

 

Ryeowook ask as she took a bite on the steak that Jongwoon was busy cutting it into bite pieces for her.

 

"For a year maybe"

 

Leeteuk said as she look at Ryeowook, wanting to see her expression when she hears the news.

 

"Oh"

 

That came from Ryeowook and the parents were suprise to hear that. Only that??

 

"And because of that we decide to do something. Wookie baby, please let appa say this first then only you can talk, promise?"

 

Kangin said to Ryeowook who look at him in confusion but nonetheless nod at him.

 

"We can't leave you alone at home for a year Wookie because you're our baby girl and we love you a lot. We also don't want you to bother your brother because, you know, he's having a kid soon. So, we decide to unite with one of my bestfriend's son"

 

Ryeowook look up at him when she heard that. Did she hear that right or were her ears deceiving her?

 

"Wait appa, does that mean Wookie will get married?"

 

Jongwoon ask, his eyes wide open too.

 

"Yes, Jongwoon. We want you to marry Kim Heechul and Hankyung's son. You know him"

 

"Oh, I know him. Okay then"

 

Jongwoon said as he sat back on his chair. Both Leeteuk and Kangin then turn to their daughter who was frozen on her place.

 

"Wookie, will you do this for umma and appa?"

 

Leeteuk ask taking her daughter's hand into hers. Ryeowook look up and gave them a short smile.

 

"If you want me to marry him then I will. I know that whatever you plan for me is for my own good and I believe this will too"

 

Ryeowook said calmly makng both parents smile at how her condition was. Kangin was happy that his daughter is really calm in any situation because she follows her mother unlike her brother.

 

"Thank you baby"

 

Leeteuk said.

 

"Thank you umma"

 

"Baby, appa is sorry for making you do this. But we need to protect you and he is the only option"

 

Kangin said and Ryeowook nod.

 

"I know appa"

 

"Well, let's eat and enjoy the dinner, shall we?"

 

Jongwoon suggest and they all nod happily. Soon laughters could be heard from the family and they all forget the problem.

 


 

Sorry for this update and no Kyuhyun in it. But I promise you that the next update is about Kyuhyun's dinner and then maybe I will put on how he knew who his fianc'ee is..

Please leave a comment and subscibe. In a few more chapters, there will be lots of Kyuwook fuff. And yes, this is Yemin.

Love you guys~~

SnowyAngel