Three

The flower in my heart

 

“Okay students, do you have any questions do you want to ask him?”

 

Victoria ask the whole class making almost everyone in the class raise their hand. Kyuhyun rip his gaze away from the girl he had eyes on as Victoria laugh beside him.

 

“Quite a popular teacher you are Kyuhyun”

 

She whispered and the both laugh together, though Kyuhyun couldn’t stop the stampede he felt in his heart. It felt like it could burst anytime, like a ticking bomb.

 

“How about you? Yes, Hoya?”

 

Victoria point to the boy that sat at the back of the class, his hair dyed blue. He was handsome but Kyuhyun knows that he’s more handsome.

 

“Sir, how old are you?”

 

He ask and a chuckle left Kyuhyun’s lips.

 

“I’m 25,” he answered in his usual kind of husky voice making the girls blush a deep crimson red.

 

“Why do you want to teach here?”

 

A girl ask after Victoria pick her to ask the next question.

 

“Well, I’m just looking for some experience in teaching before getting a permanent job as a professor in a university”

 

Kyuhyun answered calmly, the answer he gave was the truth.

 

“Okay, this is the last question. Krystal, why don’t you do the honor?”

 

Victoria called and a girl got up. Kyuhyun somehow doesn’t like her even when she hadn’t even said anything. Judging by the way she dress up, she might be like one of the flirts because she looks like one. Maybe he’s right, right?

 

“Sir”

 

She called him and Kyuhyun had approved on what he thought about her. Yup, she must be one of the flirts, he thought. Her voice sounds so flirty and Kyuhyun recognize it immediately. He had learn onto knowing who had tried to flirt with him and who wasn’t after spending 5 years at Canada.

 

“Are you single?”

 

Both Kyuhyun and Victoria didn’t expect the girl to ask that question so they were quite taken a back. Victoria gave her a look and Kyuhyun nod. He might have just to tell them his true status, right?

 

“No”

 

Came a straight-forward answer from Kyuhyun, his gaze landing on the girl who caught his eyes. Victoria saw that and she eyed Kyuhyun with a nasty face.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I have a fiancée and I am getting married sooner or later”

 

Murmurs could be heard when they heard their teacher’s remark. They couldn’t believe that such a young man had been attached already.

 

“Then do you love your fiancée?”

 

“Okay Krystal, that’s enough. Sit down!”

 

Victoria said to her in a demanding tone that made the girl huff but nonetheless sat back on her chair. Even though she is a sister of one of the teachers, she doesn’t have the power to control the school. Unlike Ryeowook and she envies her. She also hates Victoria because she is strict and demanding.

 

“Well, I think I better take my leave. When you’re finish, meet me in my room okay. I need to talk to you”

 

Victoria whispered without anyone hearing to Kyuhyun who nod. The students in the class greet her goodbye before turning their attention to the young teacher in front.

 

He smile at them.

 

“Shall we start our lessons?”

 

~

 

Ryeowook had never take her gaze off his eyes as the other was practically looking straight at her too. She felt her body stiff and couldn’t move even when Kibum was poking her side quite a lot right now.

 

She wish that he would look away and he did, to her dismay. But Ryeowook was glad because she finally gather herself around and smile at Kibum.

 

“What is it, Bummie?”

 

She ask her best friend who had raise any eyebrow at her.

 

“Wookie, why do you look so nervous? Is something wrong?”

 

He ask her but Ryeowook shrugged her shoulders indicating that she’s fine.

 

“Why don’t we pay attention in front?”

 

Ryeowook suggest as she turn in front and Kibum chuckle.

 

They both pay attention when the new teacher answer almost all the question the students ask. And Ryeowook somehow felt her body tense when Krystal ask the question that was lingering in her mind. When she heard his answer, Ryeowook’s  heart drop.

 

He was owned.

 

A lucky girl had own the man she knew as her teacher and someone who somehow had caught her heart, slightly. She couldn’t help but feel disappointed even if she knew that a student can never have a relationship with a teacher. It was somehow forbidden.

 

The class start and the new teacher had begun teaching the whole class. Algebraic Expression, the sub topic that she hates the most and the topic that she doesn’t understand.

 

He teach them the formulae and gave them an assignment when the bell rang. Ryeowook could barely do the assignment. It was hard for her.

 

“Wookie, let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m hungry”

 

Kibum whine at her but Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“Mianhei Kibummie, but I have to go and see Miss Victoria first. I need to ask her about the history assignment she gave us”

 

Ryeowook ask followed with a pout that she knew Kibum couldn’t resist. Kibum sigh but nod at her.

 

“I’ll just go and eat with Onew”

 

He said and walk away, not before kissing her cheeks and wave her goodbye. Ryeowook felt guilty onto leaving her best friend alone to eat but the task was important. And she needs to finish it as soon as possible.

 

She made way to the third floor and walk through the hallways where Victoria’s room was located. She knocked on the door twice before opening it only to be taken aback when she saw the new teacher, Sir Kyuhyun, in the room with her favorite teacher.

 

“Yes dear, what do you need?”

 

With such an hesitation, Ryeowook walk into the room even when she felt her heart beating as fast as a race car and showed the teacher the thing about what she needs.

 

~

 

“So, how was the class?”

 

Victoria ask as Kyuhyun walk inside her room. He gave her a grin before flopping himself on the chair across her.

 

“It was fun”

 

He said making Victoria chuckle.

 

“I know right. So, how are the students?”

 

A smile came to Kyuhyun’s face making the girl raise an eyebrow. It was weird seeing him like this.

 

“They’re fine and easy to teach actually. Only….. noona…”

 

He called and look at her  in a serious tone.

 

“Yes, what is it Kyuhyun?”

 

She ask and she fumble around with the files on her desk.

 

“I want to ask you about…..”

 

He was interrupted when the door was knock and Kyuhyun groan, hating the person who interrupt his words. He was just about to ask his noona about the girl that caught his eyes. His apple in the eyes.

 

The door to the room open and came in a girl that Kyuhyun didn’t expect it to be her. She was hesitating to come in but Victoria smile at her.

 

“Yes dear, what do you need?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to do except to stare at her when she came in. She spoke to Victoria in a really soft tone and he somehow felt her voice was like music. His gaze never left her figure even when she bow at Victoria and him, and disappeared behind the door.

 

She was an angel that was sent from heaven.

 

Victoria glared at her cousin, sensing something fishy about how he look at Ryeowook, one of her favorite student. The look he gave her was hard to read. His expression was too.

 

It made her felt curious.

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

She screamed trying to get his attention and he snap before looking at her.

 

“Ne noona?”

 

“Why the heck are you eyeing my student like that?!”

 

Victoria scold him. Kyuhyun stare at her in delight to her surprise.

 

“You know her! What’s her name?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Victoria raise an eyebrow.

 

“Are you liking my student?! Don’t you dare flirt with her!”

 

Victoria shout and hit his head countless of times.

 

“You are getting married anyways”

 

Victoria said as a matter of fact and the man groan once again.

 

“What if I don’t want to?”

 

He said and that shut her up. They both knows that he doesn’t want to get married, especially when Kyuhyun had unexpectedly fallen for the girl.

 

“You have to”

 

Victoria whisper, finally calming down.

 

“Her name is Kim Ryeowook. I hope you don’t mess around with her”

 

Victoria said once more and she got up, leaving the room for Kyuhyun to be alone. Only one thing that is in his mind, the girl

 

Kim Ryeowook.

 

 


This will be the last chapter that i will update for the whole next week or if i'm not lazy enough to do it. It's quite long to make up for the last short chapter.

I hope you would comments... or atleast 6 comment from different account??

Let's start by getting six comment and if you succeed then i will post the next chapter as fast i can. if there is more than six comment then i will put up a double update..

Shall we do that??

Love,

SnowyAngel