Ten

The flower in my heart

 

"Donghae-unnie!!" Ryeowook shout as she launch herself onto Donghae who was on the bed. She hug her cousin tightly that had made the girl choke. Donghae couldn't breath.

 

"Ca-can't b-breath"

 

She gasp out and Ryeowook let her go, giggling slightly. Donghae then took a good look at her cousin and smile.

 

"Wookie!!"

 

She squeal happily.

 

"Hae-unnie!!"

 

Ryeowook squeal back. Both girls embrace each other like they haven't seen each other for thousands of years when they were practically been apart for two years.

 

"Yah! What is going on in here?!"

 

The door was open revealing Sungmin who had a robe on her. She then stop when she saw Donghae and widen her eyes.

 

"Donghae!!"

 

Sungmin squeal and jump onto the bed, hugging with the girls there.

 

"Unnie!!"

 

Donghae squeal back and hug Sungmin, who happens to be her bestfriend. Well, if it wasn't because of Donghae, Sungmin wouldn't have met Jongwoon. It wasn't because of Donghae, Ryeowook would have never thought of making Jongwoon into a blind date.

 

"I miss you, Hae"

 

Sungmin squeal as she hug Donghae and Ryeowook.

 

"I miss you guys too. I miss Seoul and everything in here"

 

Donghae said raising her hands up in the air happily. They giggle together.

 

"So, I heard you got a good news"

 

Donghae said and Sungmin giggle while Ryeowook nod furiously.

 

"I'm pregnant"

 

Sungmin said and squeals came from Donghae who had hug Sungmin, happy for the girl.

 

"Unnie!! I'm so happy for you! We need to go shopping"

 

Donghae said, clasping her hands tightly.

 

"But we can't today. It's Ryeowook's wedding"

 

Sungmin said and Donghae's eyes lit up as she turn to Ryeowook.

 

"Wookie! You're getting married today!!"
 

Donghae said as she attack Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook nod.

 

"Wah! Both my best friends are getting married and I'm the only one single here"

 

Donghae said pouting slightly.

 

"You need to find a boyfriend first unnie"

 

Ryeowook said and Donghae smile, a force smile.

 

"I can't because I can't forget him"

 

Ryeowook embrace Donghae who was smiling but was close to tears.

 

"You need to move on Hae. It's been two years already"

 

Sungmin said and Donghae nod.

 

Both Ryeowook and Sungmin tried to calm Donghae from crying.

 

~

 

"Do I look okay?"

 

Ryeowook ask and both Sungmin and Donghae nod. Ryeowook was feeling nervous. The wedding is about to start in half an hour and Ryeowook was feeling so nervous.

 

What if Kyuhyun doesn't want her?

 

What if Kyuhyun loves another woman and he leaves her?

 

"Wookie"

 

Ryeowook look up and was shock to see Kibum who was smiling down at her.

 

"Kibum, how did you know about my wedding?"

 

Ryeowook ask getting upand look straight at Kibum. He smile at her.

 

"Did unnie told you?"

 

"We wouldn't want to miss our favorite cousin's wedding, right?"

 

Kibum said and Ryeowook raise an eyebrow.

 

"We?"

 

"Yup, we wouldn't  want to miss Kyuhyun's wedding, right Kibum?"

 

A girl came inside the room and Ryeowook was shock to see Miss Victoria.

 

"Miss Victoria! What are you doing here?"

 

Was the first thing Ryeowook said and the woman laugh.

 

"You look beautiful Ryeowook"

 

Victoria compliment her and Kibum nod.

 

"Haven't I told you noona? She is beautiful. The most beautiful girl in school"

 

Kibum said and Victoria nod, the smile never leaving her face.

 

"But..."

 

"That's enough Kibum, Vickie. I need to see my soon to be daughter-in-law"

 

Heechul said as she got inside the room with Leeteuk following her and gave those two a stern look. Kibum did a slight curtsy while Victoria kiss Heechul on the cheeks before walking out of the room.

 

Leeteuk  laugh at Kibum's antic before turning to Ryeowook when the door was closed. She then took Ryeowook's hands into hers and the both sat on the sofa in the room.

 

"Wookie dear, you look beautiful"

 

Heechul said making Ryeowook blush and bowed slightly.

 

"Your daughter is really beautiful, Teukie. I'm glad I'm going to have her in my family"

 

Heechul said turning to Leeteuk who smile proudly.

 

"I know. That's why she's my daughter"

 

Leeteuk said and Heechul 'tsk'ed at her. They both laugh as Ryeowook giggle.

 

"Wookie, we want to give you something"

 

Leeteuk said as she sat beside Ryeowook who look at them in confusion.

 

"What is it, umma, mama?"

 

She ask and Leeteuk smile before taking out a box which Ryeowook didn't know it was there. Ryeowook opened it and gasp when she saw the thing inside. 

 

It was a necklace with the shape of a snowflakes and a few blue stones on it.

 

It was really beautiful.

 

"I want you  to have this"

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook look at her in shock.

 

"But umma..."

 

"Your grandmother Kim gave it to me when I got married to your appa. It's the family's heirloom. Now, I want to give it to you"

 

Leeteuk said interrupting her daughter who shook her head.

 

"No umma, I can't have it. It's yours"

 

Ryeowook said as tears were pooling at the edge of her eyes. She can't believe her umma is giving her such a thing when it was so precious.

 

"It belongs to you now Wookie. Please take care of it"

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook was about to protest but Leeteuk put her hands onto Ryeowook's shoulders.

 

"Please, umma beg you"

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook look at her dumbfounded.

 

"Take it Wookie"

 

Heechul said and Ryeowook sigh before nodding. Leeteuk smile as she put the necklace around Ryeowook's neck, smiling as it looks good on her. Ryeowook held the pendant before looking at her mother.

 

"Umma, thank you"

 

Ryeowook choke out and Leeteuk nod.

 

"I love you baby"

 

She said as they both hug each other. Heechul smile at the sight.

 

"I love you too umma"

 

Ryeowook said.

 

The door was open and came in Sungmin, who smile at them.

 

"The wedding is about to start"

 

she said and Leeteuk nod. Heechul gave a pat on Ryeowook's hair before walking out of the room. Leeteuk wipe the tears away from her eyes, carefully not wanting to smudge the make up.

 

"Do not cry or smudge your make up"

 

Leeteuk said sternly and Ryeowook nod laughing slightly.

 

"Arasseo umma"

 

"Let's go. Your appa is waiting"

 

And they both got out to where the wedding will be held.

 


So guys, here's the update.

Please comment and have a good day.

Next chapter is their wedding~~

Love

SnowyAngel