Fifteen

The flower in my heart

 

Kyuhyun chuckle when he saw Ryeowook yawn and lean against his shoulder carelessly. He chuckle once more when she started to doze off. He glance at the clock and saw that it was midnight and they needed sleep. Kyuhyun sigh before taking the remote control and turn the television off. He turn and smile softly seeing Ryeowook sleeping like a baby. She was even cuter when she grit her teeth.

 

She looks so cute and innocent.

 

He put and arm under her legs and another on her back before breathing in slowly and got onto his real height. He was surprise to feel that the girl in his arms weight nothing. She was like a feather and he doesn’t have to use much energy to carry her.

 

With a smile on his face and Ryeowook in his arms, Kyuhyun walk up the stairs and made way into the master bedroom. There was a huge bed sitting in the middle of the room which has the shape of an oval and mosquito net around it. He sat on one knee on the bed and put Ryeowook slowly on the bed.

 

He smile when she had stirred slightly but nonetheless continue sleeping. He chuckle at her cuteness before leaning down and kiss her forehead.

 

“Sleep tight little angel”

 

He whispered and got up. With a glance to the sleeping figure Kyuhyun made way to the bathroom and brush his teeth and change his clothes. He usually doesn’t wear a shirt when he is sleeping but tonight was an exception. He didn’t want to freak Ryeowook out when she woke up the next morning and see him half .

 

He was too hot for a girl to handle.

 

After he close the light and check the door, he walk towards the room once more deciding to check on Ryeowook before going to the guest room where he would be sleeping. It was not that Ryeowook ask him to sleep in that room but he himself decides to sleep there.

 

He saw her gripping onto the sheets tightly and frown her eyebrows. Whimpers came from her lips and Kyuhyun became worried. Immediately he walk up to her and hold her hands. She grip onto his hands immediately.

 

“Ryeowook, are you alright?”

 

Kyuhyun felt stupid asking a question like that. She was asleep and she couldn’t hear him. He began to feel worried even more when she whimpers. His hands wrap them around her figure and pull her close to him. Ryeowook tightly held him.

 

“Shh, don’t cry little angel. I’m here to protect you. I’m here”

 

He whispered which he thought that had calm her down because she had stop her eyebrows from knitting with each other and the whimpers lessen.

 

His lips kiss her forehead as he didn’t stop from saying comforting words into her ears. When Ryeowook had stop and her fist soften, Kyuhyun smile before he caressed her hair and kiss her lips softly. It was just a one sided kiss and he yawn.

 

“Goodnight little angel. I’m here for you”

 

He whispered and soon, the drowsiness took over and Kyuhyun fell asleep.

 

~

 

He woke up the next morning and blink his eyes as he look around. The place was unfamiliar to him at first but soon he registered onto where he was and a smile came to his face.

 

He was married.

 

And he’s the husband of Kim Ryeowook.

 

He turn when he felt something moving against him and chuckle when he saw Ryeowook still asleep. He wondered how the girl manage to sleep when the light is glaring down at them. He slowly got out from the quilt, removing his arm from under her head and tuck the quilt on her.

 

He made way to the windows and peek outside. The sight that greeted him was cars flooding the street going for work. He was glad their apartment was on the eleventh floor or they would be bothered by the blaring sounds that came from the cars.

 

He glance at the watch and notice it was still too early. It was only 8 am and even if he’s quite tired, Kyuhyun walk to the bathroom wanting to let Ryeowook wake up by herself. Maybe he could try and make breakfast for her.

 

But maybe he would fail.

 

~

 

Ryeowook frown when her nose caught an unpleasant smell and she jolt up immediately. She look around in confusion when she realize where she was. A smile came to her face when she remembered everything.

 

She is in this apartment with Kyuhyun as her husband.

 

That made her feel giddy all around.

 

The smile on her face change when her nose caught something and that something was not really pleasant for anyone to smell.

 

She got off the bed and wondered how she made it into the bedroom but that doesn’t really matter much. She followed the smell which had lead her to the kitchen and she open the door only to see Kyuhyun struggling with a black pancake in a pan on the stove.

 

She giggle when she saw how cute Kyuhyun was when he was wearing the apron. Her giggle was heard by Kyuhyun and he turn, turning into a red deep shade.

 

“A-ah Wo-wookie, you’re awake. H-how was your sleep?”

 

He had stuttered out and Ryeowook beam at him.

 

“It was nice and comfortable”

 

She answered and he smile.

 

“Kyuhun-shii, you’re going to burn the pancake”

 

Upon hearing her words, Kyuhyun immediately turn the stove off and rub the back of his neck.

 

“Hehehe, I was trying to make breakfast”

 

He said and Ryeowook smile.

 

“It’s okay Kyuhyun-shii. We can just go out and have breakfast outside”

 

Ryeowook said when Kyuhyun suddenly went near her. He wrap his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.

 

“Kyuhyun-shii, what are you doing?”

 

She stuttered out her cheeks getting red. Kyuhyun look at her intensely.

 

“Did you forgot that you need to call me oppa?”

 

He ask, seriousness shown all over his face that made Ryeowok gulp slightly.

 

“If you don’t call me oppa, then I have to give you a punishment”

 

He said and Ryeowook look at him curiously.

 

“What is it?”

 

She ask and Kyuhyun gave her a smirk.

 

“I need to kiss you if you don’t call me oppa”

 

Ryeowook widen her eyes when she heard what he said and her cheeks turn even redder.

 

“Do we have a deal?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook nod. He didn’t let her go even when she nod. They just stare at each other in the eye, their heat beating fast. Kyuhyun lean down and found her lips really distracting him and he wants those lips against his…

 

“GUYS!! WE’RE HERE!!”

 

Ryeowook immediately push Kyuhyun away and turn to those intruders with red cheeks. Kyuhyun groan as his shoulder hit the wall and glared at the intruders  and his face quite pink. He couldn’t believe he was thinking something like that.

 

It was so erted.

 

 The intruders was none other than Kibum, Victoria, Sungmin, Jongwoon and Donghae. They stop in the middle of their track, a wide smile on their face.

 

“Did we bother you with something?”

 

Jongwoon ask and smirk making Ryeowook blush and covers her face in embarrassment. Kibum snickered.

 

“Well, sorry for interrupting but we came here to have breakfast with you. Minnie noona cook a lot you know even when’s she’s walking a little bit too weird”

 

He said like a kid and Sungmin groan, this time it was her who covers her face. Kyuhyun snickered and look at Jongwoon naughtily.

 

“I never knew this type of you Jongwoon”

 

He said and the man point a hotdog towards his direction.

 

“Hey! You’re like that too if you’re with your wife”

 

He said and chunk down the hotdog from wherever he got it. Kyuhyun shrugged. Jongwoon is quite a weird man.

 

“Now, let’s all have breakfast then?”

 

And shouts of ‘yes’ came from them.

 

~

 

“So, how did your first night went by?”

 

Donghae ask Ryeowook and the girl blush knowing what the older had meant by her words. She didn’t look up from the rice she was eating.

 

“So? Did you do anything?”

 

Sungmin ask earning a snicker from Donghae.

 

“We all know you did something with Jongwoon oppa last night”

 

Sungmin look at Donghae with pink cheeks and her eyes wide.

 

“Almost everyone in the house can hear you. You were quite loud unnie”

 

Donghae point out and Sungmin groan, covering her face with her hands. She felt so embarrassed and feel like dying on the spot immediately.

 

“Did you Wookie? Are you still a ?”

 

Donghae blurt out and Ryeowook glared at the girl.

 

“Unnie!”

 

Ryeowook exclaim. She can’t believe that Donghae was being such a straight forward person and saying this like that. \

 

“What? I lost my on my first night”

 

Donghae said like it was an obvious thing in the world while Sungmin beside her nod. She too was agreeing with what Donghae said because she too had experience the same thing. Victoria who was sitting beside Ryeowook chuckle but kept quiet because she has never experience that.

 

Heck, she’s 28 years old and she’s still single while Ryeowook who was like 10 years younger than her is married. She wondered what kind of fate does she has.

 

“Can we drop this subject please?”

 

Ryeowook ask, glad that the boys were quite far from them. Both Donghae and Sungmin were quiet for a while when a grin was spread on Donghae’s face and she put her elbow on the table and her hand under her chin looking at Ryeowook.

 

“Ryeowook, when do you plan to get a baby with Kyuhyun?”

 

And Ryeowook groan at Donghae’s question. She knew that kind of topic will never have a full stop.

 

Meanwhile….

 

“So, did anything happen between you and my sister?”

 

Jongwoon ask, raising his eyebrows in a erted manner while Kyuhyun just sip his tea like it was just a normal question. Kibum look at him, interested. Kyuhyun then put his cup on the table and smile at Jongwoon.

 

“No”

 

Came the short answer from him. Jongwoon look at him, shocked.

 

“Nothing happen?”

 

He ask and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“Yup. She fell asleep and I carried her up to the bedroom. Then I slept in the quest bedroom. That’s what happen last night”

 

Kyuhyun said and Kibum look at him surprise.

 

“You slept in the guest room?”

 

He ask and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“I wanted to sleep in the guest room to give Ryeowook a space first. And if you’re wondering why we didn’t do anything last night is because of that. I’ll wait for her till she’s ready even if that meant I need to wait for a whole year. If she wants a divorce because her heart belongs to someone else then I would gladly do that. I don’t want to be the reason why she has to suffer and not be happy”

 

Kyuhyun said with a wide smile while Kibum and Jongwoon stood there with their mouth hanged open.

 

“Wah! My hyung is such a sweet loving husband. I’m glad Wookie is married to you”

 

Kibum said and Kyuhyun look at him curiously.

 

“You call her Wookie?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Kibum nod.

 

“You never knew that Kibum and Ryeowook are best friend?”

 

Jongwoon ask and Kyuhyun shook his head. Kibum smile and pat Kyuhyun’s shoulder which the older shrugged it off. He glared at Kibum slightly.

 

‘Well, now you know hyung. Take care of her hyung. She’s a really precious girl and I love her because she is one of the most important person in my world”

 

On Kibum’s words, Kyuhyun wondered. Does Kibum loves Ryeowook?

 

 


 

Please comment guys~~ appreciate it a lot. Next chapter contains Kihae alright.

Hope you like this update,

Love,

SnowyAngel