Eleven

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook breath in sharply as they were nearing the door. Her appa is with her while her mother had gone to inside the wedding hall. She felt nervous inside her and squeezy. Ryeowook didn’t know if she should do this.

 

“Appa”

 

Ryeowook said even before the door could be open. Kangin came to a halt and turn to Ryeowook and saw her face. He didn’t like it one bit.

 

“What’s wrong dear?”

 

Kangin ask and Ryeowook look at him beggingly.

 

“Appa, I don’t know if I can do this”

 

Ryeowook said. She wants to retreat back and go to her room. She wish everything was just a dream and it had never happen.

 

“Wookie, you can’t back out now”

 

Kangin said and Ryeowook shook her head.

 

“I don’t want to do this. Please appa, take me home”

 

Ryeowook said.

 

“Wookie, please don’t do this”

 

Kangin said and Ryeowook shook her head before hugging her father. Kangin hug her back.

 

“Please so this for appa and marry Kyuhyun. Your umma really wants you to marry him, okay?”

 

Kangin said as he wipe her tears away. She slowly nod.

 

“Just remember that appa and umma loves you a lot”

 

Ryeowook nod.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

Kangin ask and Ryeowook nod, thought she hope that this all is just a dream.

 

The door open and the pair walk inside, everyone there got up when they saw her coming in. Most of the people there were their cousins and close family. This wedding is private and no media is allowed to come in here.

 

Ryeowook saw the flower girls throwing the flowers onto the white pavement as she walk. She grip onto her appa’s hand as they slowly walk.

 

And then she saw him.

 

Looking really handsome and wide in the dark blue tuxedo he wore and it seems like everything vanish. It was like the only thing in her mind is him and their eyes met.

 

Both never let their gaze off as she neared him.

 

Kangin took Kyuhyun’s hands and put Ryeowook’s onto his. He then smile at Kyuhyun who bowed at him.

 

“Please take care of my daughter, Kyuhyun. I believe in you”

 

Kangin said and Kyuhyun bow at him once again.

 

“Yes appa. I promise”

 

He said and Kangin smile before turning to Ryeowook. He caressed her hair before he lean in and kiss her forehead.

 

“I love you baby Wookie. You’re my only daughter I have”

 

He whispered and Ryeowook smile as the tears were threatening to fall. She then hug him as she began to sobs quietly, Kangin hug her back, trying his hard to not cry. He was trying to be a man here.

 

“I love you so much appa”

 

Ryeowook whispered as they embrace once more. He then pull away.

 

“Now go and get married”

 

He said and they both laugh softly and he turn to Kyuhyun, handing Ryeowook’s hands into his.

 

“I hand you my daughter”

 

That was the only thing he said and Kyuhyun smile. They both proceed to the altar as Kangin went back to sit beside Leeteuk and she hug him while wiping the tears away.

 

“Today, we are gathered here to see the wedding between two people. Love that had made them stand in this altar”

 

The priest said as Kyuhyun smile at Ryeowook.

 

“Do you Han Kyuhyun take this girl, Kim Ryeowook as your wife to stay together through pain and sick and only death can do us apart?”

 

Kyuhyun smile.

 

‘I do”

 

A smile came to Heechul’s face as she hears her son said that. She hug her husband who smile down at her.

 

“Do you Kim Ryeowook take Han Kyuhyun as you husband and stay together through pain and sickness and only death do us apart?”

 

It was Ryeowook’s turn and she was getting panic. She look around and saw the sight of her parents who look at her warmly. It calm her down. She then felt a grip on her hand and look straight, her eyes meeting his eyes once again.

 

He smile and nod at her, encouraging her to do so. She smile and calm down, finally.

 

‘I do”

 

She said, her voice was mesmerizing and rich and Kyuhyun was stun for a moment. The people who hold the ring came and Kyuhyun took the ring his mother had bought with him. it took them hours to find the right one.

 

It was just a simple sapphire ring that had his name engrave onto it. Ryeowook had bought the same too but the only thing different is her name was engrave on the other one.

 

Kyuhyun took the ring and slide it onto her fourth finger, the ring perfectly fit her. She then took the other and slide it on his finger.

 

“I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”

 

Ryeowook was shocked to hear that. Does that mean Kyuhyun needs to kiss her?

 

She gulp when Kyuhyun came nearing her and she felt really nervous as his eyes land on hers. He was going to be her first kiss and Ryeowook was really nervous.

 

“I hope you don’t mind”

 

He whispered and she hastily shook her head.

 

“No, go ahead”

 

She whispered back and a smile came to his face.

 

He lean down and brush their lips together before he finally kiss her full. Cheers and claps could be heard as the couple kiss each other.

 

She taste like strawberry, he thought.

 

Ryeowook felt sparks around her and felt a zap of lightning on her back. She felt really happy as he kiss her and she was happy he was her first.

 

She knew this wasn’t only a dream.

 


Hey guys! I'm back!

Sorry fot not updating for quite a long time. There was a problem with the internet connection so I can't use the internet for quite a while. I hope you would be patience with me because of that and thanks for not unsubscribing. I appreciate it alot.

and welcome to the new subscribers! I hope there are new subscribers.

have you guys heard break down yet? Oh my gosh! I love it alot. totally enjoy it and Ryeowook looks so~~ I can't describe it.. I specially love Sungmin's voice. it sounds so beautiful.

Please comment guys~~

Love,

SnowyAngel