Four

The flower in my heart

 

Kibum and Ryeowook were sprawled on the floor of her bedroom as they were doing their math homework. It surprise them that the new teacher gave them quite a lot to do, making Ryeowook hate him slightly because of that.

 

“Hey Wookie, do you like Sir Kyuhyun?”

 

Kibum ask and Ryeowook look up from her book. She tilt her head to the side.

 

“Why did you ask, Bummie?”

 

She ask him, not the answer Kibum wants. The boy roll his eyes.

 

“Just because I want to know. Now, do you like him?”

 

Kibum ask her once more. Ryeowook shrugged and turn back to her book.

 

“He’s fine”

 

Came the only answer from Ryeowook.

 

“I heard that Krystal and Sulli are going to try and seduce him. Most of the students there are talking about him but Krystal said that Sir Kyuhyun is hers”

 

A chuckle left  from the both of their lips.

 

“Seriously, I could see that Sir Kyuhyun was annoyed when Krystal was bugging him yesterday.”

 

They both laugh.

 

“Well, I do like him a bit because who wouldn’t fall for that kind of face. But the problem is, Sir Kyuhyun is taken, remember”

 

Kibum smile at her.

 

“You still have me”

 

She nod at him.

 

“You will be my backup plan”

 

She giggle as Kibum took a pillow and threw it at her. She dodge it and took another pillow before trying to throw the pillow at Kibum. Soon there was a pillow fight between the two, they laugh around.

 

The knock on the door stop both of them from throwing pillow at each other and they look at the door.

 

“I’ll get it”

 

Ryeowook got up followed by Kibum and they peek outside.

 

“Umma!”

 

Ryeowook squeal as they open the door widely and hug her mother, Jungsoo, who was standing at the door,

 

“Wookie”

 

Leeteuk laugh as she hug her daughter back and look up to see Kibum smiling at them.

 

“Hello Kibum”

 

Kibum grin at her as Leeteuk open her other arm indicating that she wants Kibum to hug her. He walk to her before hugging her slowly, not like Ryeowook who was hugging her to death.

 

“Hi umma. It’s been long since I see you”

 

Kibum said and Leeteuk nod, ruffling the boy’s hair.

 

“It’s been long too, Bummie. How is your appa?”

 

Leeteuk ask about Kibum’s father, Jaejoong.

 

“Appa is fine. He is always busy with his work”

 

Kibum said sadly but Leeteuk chuckle, letting both kids go.

 

“He’s just trying to give you a happy life”

 

Leeteuk said and Kibum nod.

 

“I know”

 

Leeteuk turn to Ryeowook who had her arms crossed and her lips into a pout. Leeteuk smile at her daughter’s cuteness.

 

“Wookie, appa  said we are going out for a dinner, tonight. He has something to tell you and your brother”

 

Leeteuk said and Ryeowook’s eyes lit up when she heard that her father wants to see her. Ryeowook hardly see her father so when he wants to have dinner with them, it’s going to be the happiest day of her life. Besides, they are going to have dinner as a whole family too. Her brother is going to be there.

 

“Kibum, would you like to join us?”

 

Leeteuk ask but Kibum shook his head.

 

“Mianhei umma but I have dinner with my cousins. He just came back from Canada recently”

 

Kibum said making Leeteuk nod.

 

“Okay, why don’t you go and get ready, Wookie?”

 

Happily, the girl walk to her room pulling Kibum with her.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun sat on the chair in dining table, a cross look all over his face. He was angry and where the heck are his cousins, he thought.

 

He was supposed to have dinner with his cousins and they showed up, Victoria and Sungmin are there but his youngest cousin, where is that boy?

 

“Kyuhyun-hyung~”

 

A sing-song voice called as a face that Kyuhyun wants to see came into view.

 

“Yah, Kim Kibum, why were you late?”

 

Kyuhyun shout at the poor who cringed slightly.

 

“Hyung, I’m, sorry. I went to a friend’s house to do the work you gave us”

 

Kyuhyun smirk at Kibum.

 

“Shall I gave you more homework tomorrow?”

 

He said sneakily and Kibum turn to him, a horror face all over.

 

“Hyung!!”

 

“Kyuhyun, Kibum, you guys always fight whenever you see each other. We all want to eat and want to know how great is Kyuhyun teaching in your class. Shall we start eating?”

 

Sungmin interrupt the both of them making both Kyuhyun and Kibum grin at Kibum’s older sister.

 

“Yeah, let’s start eating”

 

And soon, there was laughter, jokes and many more else between the four cousins.

 


Turns out that Kibum is Kyuhyun's cousin?? How fascinating right...

This will be the last chapter to bbe updated until next week, lets say Thursday or Wednesday. My subscribers are so awesome...

Let's get 10 comments this time??

Love

SnowyAngel