Seven

The flower in my heart

 

Kibum was sitting on his chair thinking about nothing when suddenly his phone buzz. He fish it out and smile when he realize it came from his hyung.

 

Kibummie, it’s hyung here. I think I need to cancel the after class I promise with you and your friend because mama  just call and said that I have something important to do.

 

Kibum sigh before punching the letters wanting to give his hyung a reply.

 

It’s okay hyung. Besides, I think my friend has something to do too.

 

And then he immediately keep the phone in his pocket when he saw that Ryeowook is looking up at him.

 

“Kibum, who did you text with?”

 

Ryeowook ask.

 

“No one Wookie”

 

He answered and look straight ahead. But few seconds later he turn back to Ryeowook.

 

“Wookie, Sir Kyuhyun said that he needs to cancel our after class today because he has something important to do”

 

Kibum told her.

 

“Oh, okay then. I shall tell oppa that he doesn’t need to pick me up”

 

Replied Ryeowook as she took her phone out wanting to tell Jongwoon. But when she got his reply, Ryeowook frown.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Ask Kibum. She look at him in confusion.

 

“Oppa insist on picking me up”

 

“What’s wrong with that?”

 

“I don’t know”

 

And they both just stood there in silence and somehow it was awkward.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun was humming to himself as he got out of the hallway just as the last bell rang. He just got  out of his room immediately so he wouldn’t get crushed by the students. 

 

He reached his Ferrari when he notice someone leaning against a black Lamborghini with a spectacles covering  half his face, a red low shirt and Kyuhyun swore he saw his abs, a black pants and a jacket.

 

In one word, Kyuhyun could just say, he looks really hot.

 

And somehow Kyuhyun thinks he look familiar.

 

Kyuhyun knows that man but he isn’t sure on  who he was. He is surely not a teacher seeming as teachers don’t wear those kind of clothes except for Kyuhyun and like they say, teachers at that school don’t bring such a car.

 

And right now, Kyuhyun had only one person in his mind.

 

“Jongwoon-hyung”

 

He blurt out and the man heard him. He took his sunglasses off and sure enough, it revealed Kim Jongwoon, his favorite hyung and the husband of his cousin, Kim Sungmin.

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

Jongwoon was shock too when he saw Kyuhyun. He didn’t expect to see the younger man there. Kyuhyun made way to his hyung and they embrace each other. Jongwoon chuckle.

 

“It’s been long isn’t it?”

 

He started and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“Yup it is. How are you doing hyung? You weren’t at the dinner last night. Why is it?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Jongwoon shrugged.

 

“I had some family discussion. Oh, I heard that you’re engage to someone you don’t know”

 

Jongwoon said and Kyuhyun sigh.

 

“Yup and I had my eyes on someone else in this school”

 

Kyuhyun said making Jongwoon growl slightly. Kyuhyun look at him in confusion.

 

“Why are you growling hyung? Are you a dog?”

 

Kyuhyun tease.

 

“You’re marrying my sister Kyuhyun”

 

That’s the only  word Jongwoon said and Kyuhyun widen his eyes.

 

“I am? So, you’re going to be my brother-in-law?”

 

Jongwoon nod.

 

“I am and I am waiting for her right now”

 

“freaking seriously hyung?”

 

Jongwoon nod again.

 

“Jongwoon-oppa?”

 

~

 

Ryeowook shove the books in her bag as fast as she can while Kibum just sat there doing nothing.

 

“Wookie, why are you in such a hurry?”

 

Kibum ask and Ryeowook sigh.

 

“Oppa wants me to hurry because we are going to his house and Minnie-unnie can dress me up”

 

Ryeowook said. The last book was shove into the bag and she smile at Kibum.

 

“Bye Bummie! I love you!”

 

She said and make way to the door.

 

“Bye Wookie! Good luck and love you too!”

 

Ryeowook wave her best friend goodbye before running towards the teacher’s car park where she knew her brother. But she got a shock of her life when she saw her brother talking to someone, she assume as a teacher at the school and they look really friendly. She slowly made way to them, her brain full of curiosity.

 

“Jongwoon-oppa”

 

Kyuhyun turn when he heard  a voice calling for Jongwoon and he was shock to see Ryeowook. Her face was full of curiosity and she walk to Jongwoon.

 

“My baby Wookie”

 

Jongwoon cooed as he hug her. Ryeowook giggle slightly. Kyuhyun look at them his mouth wide open. He couldn’t believe this. This is a dream right?

 

“Kyuhyun, I want you to meet my sister Kim Ryeowook. And Wookie, this is my best bro, Han Kyuhyun”

 

Ryeowook look at him quite shock but soon she smile and bow at him.

 

“Hello Sir Kyuhyun. I never thought that you’re my brother’s friend”

 

Ryeowook answered and Kyuhyun bow back, half shock.

 

In his mind he did the calculation. If Ryeowook is Jongwoon’s younger sister then he is his fiancée, right?

 

When he saw Kyuhyun’s shocked face, Jongwoon smirk. He was sure he would see that face when he told Kyuhyun who his fiancée is.

 

“Now Wookie, why don’t you go inside while oppa talk with you Kyuhyun”

 

Ryeowook just nod and she bow at Kyuhyun before climbing inside the car and Jongwoon close the door. He then  turn to Kyuhyun who still look like a gaping fish.

 

“Shocked?”

 

He said and Kyuhyun look straight at him.

 

“Are you serious hyung?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Jongwoon nod.

 

“Yes I am. See you later, Kyuhyun-ah”

 

Jongwoon said as he open the door to the passenger’s seat and got in. He started the car drove away, waving Kyuhyun goodbye.

 

Kyuhyun stood there, his  face shocked from the news he heard. But soon he smile.

 

Kim Ryeowook is his fiancée and he is getting married to her.

 

He felt like he is the luckiest man in the whole universe.

 

 


 

Hi guys!! Miss meh?? Hahaha.... Miss this fic?? I hope you would enjoy this because i personally think that this chapter is boring.

And one more thing, I decide to make Kihae.... do you guys mind??

I hope you'll like it~~

Love,

SnowyAngel