Eighteen

The flower in my heart

 

“Ryeowook! Wake up!”

 

Ryeowook groan as she shift slightly when she felt something bothering her. she look around the place and got the biggest shock of her life when she saw Kyuhyun’s face a few centimeter away from her. She gasp and scramble backwards only to feel nothing under her and close her eyes for the huge impact.

 

She didn’t feel the hard impact she was going to get instead, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and pull her up with a huge force that had sent her back onto the couch. She widen her eyes again when she saw Kyuhyun’s eyes looking back at her, their nose clashed against each other.

 

Heat surround her cheeks as she scramble back up and Kyuhyun followed suit, his face a bit flushed. He cough awkwardly as Ryeowook giggle at his expression.

 

“Thanks”

 

She said and he gave her a bright smile.

 

“You’re welcome”

 

 And the silence followed them as they sat there.

 

“Shall we just take a leave from school today? Umma and Mama said they want to tell us something important”

 

Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook nod, looking away from the older man.

 

“O-okay” She half whisper and Kyuhyun smile before ruffling her hair slightly. “Go and take a bath. We’ll go out for breakfast with our parents”

 

Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook smile at the thought of seeing her parents again. She missed them. She smile at Kyuhyun which the man’s heart beat so fast that he hardly had the chance to breath properly.

 

“Okay”

 

That was the only thing she said before she ran up towards the bathroom. Kyuhyun smile seeing her being such a cutie when suddenly his phone rang.

 

“Hello, Donghae?”

 

There was a long pause as Kyuhyun listen to what Donghae was saying and soon a wide grin was spread on his handsome face.

 

“Really?”

 

~

 

Ryeowook came down an hour later looking around for Kyuhyun. She found the house a little bit too quiet.

 

“You’re ready angel?”

 

She jump when a voice suddenly came from behind her and she turn around. A soft gasp left her lips when she saw Kyuhyun. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and a black jean jacket. His hair was slightly styled but nonetheless the man looks attractive.

 

“Ye-yes”

 

Kyuhyun smile at her cuteness aka her stuttering before walking towards he and took her hands into his. “You look beautiful” he said and Ryeowook turn into a deep red. He chuckle again.

 

“Shall we go Angel?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook raise an eyebrow when she heard the word ‘Angel’. Where did that come from? She thought. “Angel?” she blurt out and Kyuhyun turn flushed.

 

“Well, it’s your nickname that I gave you. You don’t like it?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook blush even more. “I do. But where did that come from?” she ask and he smile. “Because you look like a real Angel especially when you wear white clothes and have a beautiful smile on your face with a slight pinkish on the cheeks” Kyuhyun thought in his mind but decide to say something else.

 

“Because it suits you a lot”

 

He said and Ryeowook smile shyly.

 

“Thank you” she whispered and he shook his head as his other free hand reach out and caressed her cheeks using his thumb. Ryeowook smile and lean against his touch. She likes it somehow.

 

Just as the silence was eating them and the loving stares they gave each other, Kyuhyun’s phone suddenly rang and the man groan before taking his phone out. He saw that it was a text from his mother.

 

He push a few buttons on the phone as Ryeowook swing their link hands from back and forth, slightly playing around. When he was finish, he shove the phone back into his back pocket. He gave Ryeowook a slight grin.

 

“It’s mama. She demands to know why we are not there yet. Let’s go now before they freak out because we are not there yet”

 

He said and Ryeowook giggle and nod at the same time. “Let’s go then” she said with the wide smile never leaving her face and Kyuhyun grin stupidly.

 

With link hands, they both made way towards the taxi where Kyuhyun had called half an hour ago.

 

~

 

“Wookie”

 

Leeteuk squeal when she saw her daughter walking through the sliding door. Ryeowook smile upon seeing her umma and immediately pull her hand from Kyuhyun’s grasp. She ran to Leeteuk and wrap her arms around Leeteuk’s neck, hugging her tightly.

 

Kyuhyun smile at the sight. He walk towards the hugging girls and bow at Kangin. The man smile at him.

 

“How are you two doing? I hope my baby girl here isn’t being a burden to you” Kangin said and Kyuhyun chuckle. “No appa. She’s perfectly fine with me and she’s not even a burden to me”

 

Kyuhyun said and Kangin nod, patting the his son-in-law at the back.

 

“Kyuhyun”

 

Kyuhyun turn when his name was called and smile when he saw Heechul.

 

“Mama” He called and widen his arms so Heechul could hug him but he got other response than he had expected. Heechul immediately grab his ear and twist them making he shout in pain.

 

“Ma! Stop that. why are you doing this to your one and only handsome son?!” Kyuhyun said in pain but Heechul growl at her son. “Han Kyuhyun! You’re late! How dare you make your one and only mama wait!”

 

Heechul screech and Leeteuk just shook her head and laugh at Heechul’s antic. Kangin and Hankyung both laugh knowing that was how Heechul showed affection. Ryeowook worriedly made way to them and hold Heechul’s hand that was twisting her husband’s ear.

 

“Mama, please don’t blame oppa. It wasn’t his fault but mine. I woke up late today” she said and Heechul soften and she let Kyuhyun’s ear go. She then turn to Ryeowook and smile.

 

“Don’t worry Ryeowookie. Your husband here is fine”

 

Heechul said and glared at Kyuhyun who had decide to sneak behind Ryeowook and back hug her, nuzzling into her shoulder. “Look, my little angel here is protecting me. You don’t want to want to hurt this little angel, don’t you mama”

 

Kyuhyun said and Heechul raise an eyebrow.

 

“Little angel?” she ask a bit confused and Ryeowook blush. She just can’t believe Kyuhyun just call her that in front of her mother-in-law. It was embarrassing. Kyuhyun grin and nod.

 

“Yup, that’s what I’m going to call her from this day onwards. Kyu’s little angel”

 

He said making Ryeowook blush and hid her blushing face. Heechul laugh. Sneaky Han Kyuhyun, she thought inside her mind. “Well, let’s go for breakfast then shall we?”

 

She said and the couple nod. They both followed Heechul. Kyuhyun look around looking for someone and he frown when he saw the said person was nowhere to be found.

 

“Ma, where’s Donghae?”

 

He ask and Heechul bit her lips, trying to remember where the girl went.

 

“I think she’s at the bathroom with Jaehyuk”

 

She said and Ryeowook furrow her eyebrows. Jaehyuk? Who is that? she thought and before she could say anything, there was a kid running to them with a wide smile on his face.

 

Even before she could react, there was a loud,

 

“KYU APPA!”