Twenty-Two

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook felt a poke on the ribs and she shift uncomfortably. A giggle reach her ears and she groan. “Ryeowookie, wake up” she heard a soft voice saying that and she shift once more.

 

“Little angel, wake up”

 

Ryeowook couldn’t take the constant disturbance anymore and she open her eyes, deciding to give up. She yawn, rubbing her eyes cutely before looking around to meet Kyuhyun’s face a little too close to hers. She shift away from him but then he wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

 

Because of his action, Ryeowook is fully awake by now.

 

“You’ve been sleeping quite long” Ryeowook blush at his words. She felt embarrassed that she had woken up late since their wedding. Kyuhyun smile as he caress her cheeks using his thumb.

 

“How are you little angel?”

 

Kyuhyun ask and Ryeowook smile, slowly getting used with Kyuhyun’s soft touch. “I’m fine, thank you” she whispered softly and Kyuhyun smile before leaning down and kiss her forehead.

 

“It’s 9 a.m. already. Why don’t we go and take a bath before going down for breakfast?” Kyuhyun suggest and Ryeowook blink her eyes innocently.

 

“Bath together?” she squeak out and Kyuhyun laugh, holding her face using his palms. “Why? You don’t mind right? I want to see your y body in front of me” he whispered and Ryeowook felt her cheeks heating up really badly at his words. Kyuhyun laugh, happy that he had .

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll go and take a bath separately”

 

He whispered and Ryeowook sigh in relief. She wasn’t ready for that yet. Looking up, she smile at Kyuhyun before snuggling closer to him, loving the warmth he has.

 

Kyuhyun chuckle softly before he lean down and capture her lips into a soft kisses. Ryeowook gasp when she felt his hands travelling down dangerously and caressed her exposed thigh. A moan left her lips when Kyuhyun deepen the kiss even more, his body pressed against hers.

 

They pulled away, as they become a panting mess and Kyuhyun smile at her flushed cheeks. He lean down and kiss her lips softly, this time an innocent kiss that doesn’t involve anything.

 

“Let’s go and get ready” he whispered as he got off her. Kyuhyun gave her a wink before taking the towel and disappeared behind the doors. Ryeowook put a finger on her lips and soon a smile was form on her face.

 

~

 

Kyuhyun was frozen on his track. He stared at the girl who was standing in front of him, her cheeks flushed, hands at her back while wearing a pink sleeveless and simple dress that looks perfectly beautiful on her. Her hair was tied into a single fishtail with a pink ribbon and her fringe covering her forehead.

 

Really, Kyuhyun felt like he was seeing a goddess. No, she was even more prettier than a goddess either Athena or Aphrodite. She was far more beautiful than both of them.

 

“Ho-how do I l-look?” Ryeowook had manage to stutter out and Kyuhyun smile before he neared the girl and took her hands. He slide their wedding ring onto her fourth finger. Smiling softly, he  took her hand before kissing the back of it. Ryeowook giggle and blush at the contact.

 

She couldn’t count on how many times had she blush around him. She blush a lot with whatever he is doing. Kyuhyun raise his head up and met her eyes.

 

“Gorgeous”

 

He whispered and she blush again.

 

“Even more prettier than a goddess”

 

Her cheeks were getting redder at his words and Ryeowook knows that she must look like a tomato right then. “Thank you. You look handsome” she whispered and Kyuhyun smile proudly.

 

Ryeowook didn’t lie about that. He does look really handsome with the simple dressing he has on. A black t-shirt with a black jacket and black pants.

 

“Shall we go then?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook nod. Kyuhyun help her put her heels on before putting his own. With link hands they got inside the elevator and was soon on the ground floor. A waitress leaded them to a table and they ordered food. After a while, a silence took over as they sat there.

 

“It’s nice here”

 

She said and Kyuhyun smile before nodding. “I would come here often during holidays with my friends or cousins. Sometime I came here alone just to take some fresh air”

 

He said and Ryeowook laugh softly.

 

“This is a place that could be called relaxing” she said and Kyuhyun nod in agreement. “I think I need to use the ladies. Please excuse me” She said and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“Don’t be too long or I’ll miss you” Ryeowook blush at his words but nonetheless smile at him. Kyuhyun smile as he watch Ryeowook disappeared to the bathroom.

 

She was so cute that Kyuhyun fell in love even more with her. He wondered how he would manage to have Ryeowook to make love with him. That must be a hard thing to do seeming as Ryeowook isn’t even ready, she innocent and she is still in high school. What would happen if she’s pregnant after they make love?

 

Besides, he’s a teacher at her school and he would only get Ryeowook expelled from the school if she’s pregnant with his child. With a sigh, Kyuhyun took a sip on his drink.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah?”

 

Kyuhyun turn when he heard his name being called and he accidently spit out the water he had on his mouth. He stared at the girl in front of him, still looking ever the same.

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

~

 

Ryeowook pout as she look around, not knowing where to go. She had gone to the bathroom only to forget where the dining place was. Seriously, how come she’s so forgetful?

 

With a huff, she look around to find some help but then decide to go against it when she remembered, she can’t talk their language.

 

“What to do?” Ryeowook ask herself and decide  to call Kyuhyun when she remembered that she doesn’t have his number. She groan when suddenly she felt a pat on her shoulder. She turn only to meet a handsome young man looking ever so fine in his t-shirt and pants.

 

“Miss, I could see that you are in trouble. May I help you?”

 

He ask in perfect Korean and Ryeowook stared at him, a bit shocked.

 

“You speak Korean?”

 

She ask and he nod, laughing which had look handsome. “Yes, of course. I’m a Korean. My mother and father are Korean” he said and Ryeowook felt her cheeks getting red. Stupid, she said to herself.

 

“Are you lost?”

 

He ask and Ryeowook nod. “I need to go back to the dining place but I forgot the way. Can you show me the way?” Ryeowook askand he chuckle.

 

“Of course, I’m heading there too to meet my sister. How about we walk there together?” he ask and Ryeowook was glad at his offer. Even if she knew she shouldn’t trust people she just met but she knew she could trust this guy.

 

“I never catch your name”

 

He ask her and Ryeowook smile.

 

“Ryeowook. Kim Ryeowook” she answered and Siwon smile fondly at her.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Miss Ryeowook. I am Siwon, Choi Siwon”

 

~

 

“Sooyoung!”

 

Kyuhyun exclaim when he saw her. He can’t believe he saw her again. After so many years not meeting, she suddenly pop out of nowhere and met him again. Sooyoung smile at Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s nice meeting you again Kyuhyun”

 

She said greeting him and Kyuhyun frown at her. “Nice meeting again my . Where have you been? You haven’t said any words since you left. Where’s the other Choi?"

 

Kyuhyun said and Sooyoung laugh.

 

“You mean my brother? He’s somewhere but he’s coming here to meet me”

 

Sooyoung said earning a glare from Kyuhyun.

 

“How have you been?” Sooyoung ask him and he sigh before nodding. “I’m fine. No, I’m actually feeling really happy and content with my life right now”

 

He answered, rolling his eyes making Sooyoung sigh.

 

“Kyuhyun, you know that what happen between us was unintentionally right? We don’t have feelings for each other” she state and Kyuhyun nod.

 

“That’s why I don’t need you in my life anymore. Like I said, I’m  content with my life” Kyuhyun said and Sooyoung nod. “Maybe we could be friends?”

 

She ask and he sigh.

 

“I’ll think about it” Upon hearing his answer, Sooyoung nod knowing that he would say. Looking at the entrance, she spot someone and she knew it was her cue to go.

 

“I’ll see you around. Bye Kyuhyun” And all Kyuhyun could do was just nod at her. But his mind is full of thoughts that he couldn’t think properly.

 

Why is fate so cruel that he had to meet her again?

 


 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating so long. I was frustrated between homeworks and my brother who is annoying, annoying siblings, cousins coming in and out of the house and blah blah blah...

I introduce two new characters in the story that would have their own role. Like I said, these two Choi's would be quite important but keep in mind, they aren't really the bad one. And you could also see that Sooyoung and Kyuhyun know each other. How is that? What happen between them? Are these in your mind?

Anyways, i hope you would comment and tell me what you are thinking. The next update might be next week if possible. Look forward to it~~

Enjoy~~

Love, SnowyAngel