Thirteen

The flower in my heart

 

Ryeowook pout as she accidently step onto Hankyung’s foot. She blush when she heard him chuckle. It sounds so deep, so beautiful, so like Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

She said and she and her father-in-law dance the waltz. It was a dance that Ryeowook doesn’t have the slightest idea on how to do it beautifully. It seems so complicated to her.

 

“It’s okay Wookie. I’m fine”

 

Hankyung just watch the girl in front of him with a wide smile on his face. He felt so happy that his son is finally married and he got married to such a cute, elegant young lady.

 

She was the type Hankyung wants in his family and the mother of his grandchildren.

 

“I’m happy you’re my daughter-in-law, Ryeowook”

 

Hankyung said and Ryeowook beam at him, smiling happily. She was happy to hear that.

 

“Thank you. I’m happy you are my father-in-law”

 

“You can call me baba. That’s what Kyuhyun calls me”

 

Hankyung said and Ryeowook nod.

 

“Baba?”

 

Ryeowook called suddenly and he turn to her almost immediately.

 

“Yes dear?”

 

He was shock when Ryeowook suddenly hug him. He smile and hug her back, caressing her smooth hair. It was beautiful like Leeteuk’s.

 

“I’m happy that I have a loving and kind baba, my second daddy”

 

She said with a bright smile and Hankyung’s world lit up immediately.

 

He was so happy to hear that.

 

~

 

“Thank you for marrying my baby Wookie even if you don’t want to”

 

Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun as they sway around. They were practically nor doing anything other than turning around in circles slowly. Kyuhyun smile at Leeteuk.

 

“No. I’m honored marrying Ryeowook”

 

He said and Leeteuk chuckle before patting his head.

 

“Please take care of her properly, okay? She is the baby of the family and she has fears. Ryeowook is a fragile girl and I had a hard time carrying her around when I was expecting her. Please take care of her, Kyuhyun”

 

She said looking at him, her eyes full of hope and Kyuhyun smile. He could feel the ultimate love Leeteuk has for Ryeowook and he clasp her hands into his.

 

“I will umma. Do not worry because she is in my watch now”

 

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk smile, wiping the invisible tears away.

 

“Now, why don’t you go and take your wife so you could dance with her?”

 

Leeteuk suggest and Kyuhyun before nodding, letting Leeteuk go and walk towards his father and Ryeowook. Somehow he felt jealous looking at Hankyung and Ryeowook who looks so intimate. He tap Hankyung’s shoulder and the man turn to him.

 

“Oh Kyuhyun. You want your wife back?”

 

Hankyung said, Ryeowook’s cheeks redden at the word ‘wife’. He smile before nodding.

 

“Yes baba. I’m here to dance with my wife”

 

He said and Hankyung chuckle before letting Ryeowook go.

 

“Take care of her. She’s a precious girl”

 

He whispered to Kyuhyun before walking away, a smile on Kyuhyun’s face. He turn to Ryeowook who was fiddling with her fingers while looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thin in the world. He chuckle before reaching out for both her arms when she stop him.

 

“I do-don’t know h-how to dance”

 

She manage to sputter out and Kyuhyun smile his charming smile that made her cheeks redden even more. Slowly, he bend down and took her high heels off her. She was shorter than she was a few minutes ago when Kyuhyun stood up on his own height.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She ask, looking at him, confused. He chuckle at her innocent face.

 

“Step on my foot”

 

He said and Ryeowook look at him, still confused.

 

“What?”

 

She ask.

 

“Stand on my foot so we can dance without you stepping on my feet accidently”

 

Kyuhyun said earning a furious shook from Ryeowook.

 

“No, I’ll hurt you then”

 

She said but Kyuhyun stop her.

 

“Come on Wookie. Do it for me please”

 

He said pouting slightly making Ryeowook blush and turn away.

 

“I’ll kiss you if you don’t do that now”

 

He said and Ryeowook hastily got onto his foot. She was glad he had a smart brain and open her heels because it would hurt him a lot by then.

 

She wrap her arms around his neck as he started dancing slow to the beat and Ryeowook relaxed in his arms. It felt comfortable.

 

“Umma said our honeymoon is on the first week of summer break which is next week. Are you okay with that?”

 

Kyuhyun ask after a few minutes of silence. Ryeowook widen her eyes upon hearing the word ‘honeymoon’.

 

“We’re going on a honeymoon?”

 

She blurt without thinking and Kyuhyun laugh heartedly hearing her question. He pinch her nose making her blush.

 

“Yes my dear wife, we are. We are also going to move in into our new apartment or house or whatever you call it”

 

Kyuhyun said and an óh’came from Ryeowook. She began to blush hard.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything to you. I’m supposed to protect you”

 

And Ryeowook doesn’t even understand what he meant by that but kept silent.

 

It was better being quiet rather than asking more questions that would embarrassed herself.

 

 


 

Hi guys! Miss me?? It's been almost a week since I update and I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy,

SnowyAngel