Twenty Three

The flower in my heart

 

“So, how long have you been here Ryeowook-shii?”

 

Siwon ask Ryeowook as they were walking towards their destination. “We arrived yesterday so it was barely a day” she answered and Siwon nod.

 

“How about you?” she ask him back. Siwon smile. “Me and my sister arrived here a week ago” he answered her question and Ryeowook raise a brow.

 

“How long are you planning to stay here?”

 

She ask him back.

 

“We’re here for a month maybe. Our father have some works to do and we followed him”

 

He answered and Ryeowook nod understandingly.

 

“I heard you said we, so may I ask you who is we? Are you here with someone?” he asked and Ryeowook nod at his question. “I am. We’re actually on our ho-“

 

“Siwon-oppa!”

 

Ryeowook’s stop her words when a call could be heard and they both look to see a beautiful girl walking towards them. She was beautiful and tall that Ryeowook felt really small. The girl then loop her arms around Siwon’s and smile at Ryeowook.

 

“Hello, may I ask who are you? Your girlfriend, oppa?”

 

Upon hearing the girl’s question, Ryeowook felt her cheeks getting warmer and she shook her head frantically.

 

“No, I’m not his girlfriend”

 

She said and the girl frown.

 

“Well, it’s a shame that you’re not my oppa’s girlfriend. If not, I would totally like it to have you in our family” Ryeowook widen her eyes at the girl’s words. A cough caught their attention and Siwon glared at the girl.

 

“Soo, stop it. Anyways Ryeowook-shii, this is my sister, Choi Sooyoung. And Sooyoung, this is Ryeowook. I help her to find her way here”

 

Siwon said introducing them and Ryeowook bow at her and her bow was returned.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Ryeowook-shii” 

 

She said and Ryeowook smile.

 

“Yes, it’s nice meeting you too”

 

Sooyoung smile at the girl. She likes her somehow, seeing how polite she was. When she face her brother, she saw him staring at her and immediately knew that Siwon likes her.

 

Maybe I should play cupid right now? She thought and smirk lightly.

 

“Ryeowook-shii, if you don’t mind, would you like to have breakfast with us?”

 

She ask and Ryeowook gave her an apologetic smile. “I would love too but I’m sorry. Someone is waiting for me right now” she said and Sooyoung pout slightly.

 

“What a shame” she said and thought for a while when a smile came to her face, “How about next time then? Shall we exchange numbers so we can keep in touch?”

 

Sooyoung ask and Ryeowook beam at her.

 

“Sure” she exclaim before taking her phone out and gave it to Sooyoung. The girl dialed her phone number before pressing the ‘call’ button and her phone rang.

 

“I have your number already” she said showing the call from Ryeowook and the girl giggle before taking her phone back. She then bowed at the both of them.

 

“Thank you for your help Siwon-shii, Sooyoung-shii. I hope to see you again” she said and they smile at her. Siwon pat her shoulder and nod thoughtfully.

 

“It’s nice meeting you too Ryeowook-shii” he said and Ryeowook nod before bowing at them and walk away. Sooyoung smirk when she saw her brother never leaving his eyes of the girl they just met.

 

“Someone’s in love” she

 

And Siwon couldn’t agree more.

 

~

 

“You’ve been to the toilet quite long. What were you doing?”

 

Kyuhyun ask when Ryeowook had taken her seat across him. She blush and look away making Kyuhyun sniggered slightly. She slightly pout before taking the courage to face Kyuhyun. Her cheeks turn even redder when she saw Kyuhyun smirking at her.

 

“I got lost and someone help me find my way back”

 

Kyuhyun smile at her honest answer just as their food arrive.

 

“Eat up, you must be hungry”

 

He said and Ryeowook nod. They ate in silence as they exchange glances at each other, smiling from time to time and blushing when they caught each other’s gaze.

 

Ryeowook watch as Kyuhyun walk around trying to pack the clothes into a bag. She pout and lean against the sofa when Kyuhyun hadn’t even bother to tell her what’s going on.

 

“Wookie, what’s wrong?”

 

He ask when he realize the girl on the sofa with a sad expression on her face. Ryeowook shook her head as she gave him a slight smile.

 

“Come on and tell me baby girl. What’s wrong?”

 

He ask again as he kneel in front of her and put his palms onto her cheeks. Ryeowook smile at the slight touch. “You were ignoring me” she said blushing when Kyuhyun chuckle and peck her forehead.

 

“You’re so cute”

 

He exclaim and Ryeowook smile at his words.

 

“Now, why don’t you go and get ready? I’m bringing you somewhere and you would probably love it” he said and Ryeowook nod, getting up following Kyuhyun.

 

~

 

“Wah!”

 

Ryeowook exclaim looking around the place, the Water Park. Kyuhyun smile as he tighten his hold onto her as his arms wrap around her figure, his other free hand grasping the bag that contained their clothes.

 

 “Why didn’t you tell me we would come here?”

 

She ask and Kyuhyun grin at her. “It was a surprise. Love it?” he ask earning a nod from Ryeowook. He smile before handing the bag to her after taking his swimwear.

 

“Go and change. Wait for me here when you’re done, okay”

 

He said and Ryeowook nod, taking the bag from Kyuhyun before running towards the changing room. Kyuhyun chuckle at her antic as he shook his head.

 

~

 

She blush when she took out the swimwear from the bag. It was a freaking bikini and how the heck would she wear a bikini. Ryeowook panic slightly. She couldn’t wear that because it was too revealing and silently curse Kyuhyun for taking such clothing for her.

 

With a sigh, Ryeowook began to strip herself as she knew there wasn’t anything she could do. Maybe she could wear that for a whole day.

 

When she was done wearing the swimwear, Ryeowook took a deep breath as she got out of the cubicle. The bikini was really exposing and she doesn’t feel the slightest comfortable. She tied her hair into a single ponytail and pull the hairband halfway down her tied hair.

 

Slowly, she took a step out of the ladies changing room and walk to where Kyuhyun was.  

 

~

 

Kyuhyun smile as he got out of the cubicle after changing into his swimwear. He didn’t hesitate to go out from the changing room and he was really excited to see Ryeowook yet he felt nervous at the same time. A few girls stare at him as he pass by them but he ignored them like a total pro he is.

 

Kyuhyun isn’t easily attracted to girls but Ryeowook is an exception.

 

He went to the towel section and took a few towels when suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder making him swing to turn around. There stood a girl wearing a really reveling swimwear as she lean against the counter.

 

“Hello”

 

She said and Kyuhyun smile.

 

“May I help you?”

 

He ask and she chuckle at his words. “It seems like you’re alone out here. Need some company?” she  ask as she move closer to him and trace her fingers on his skin. Kyuhyun laugh as he shrugged her hands off him.

 

“Sorry, but I’m not interested”

 

He said and the girl laugh once more as she grind her thigh against him. Kyuhyun gave her a displease look. “Look, I’m not interested in what you want to do”

 

He said pushing her away from him and look at her sternly.

 

“But right now, I’m married and I won’t ever cheat on my wife” he said as he showed off the ring on his finger. He release the girl before turning his back to her and walk away. He grunt, can’t believe that he was so attractive that girls are all over him.

 

He put the towels on one of the tables as he curse the girl under his breath when suddenly a voice spoke behind him. “Oppa”

 

Immediately Kyuhyun turn and everything froze when he saw Ryeowook standing as she clasp her hands and fiddle around, trying to cover herself. Kyuhyun felt  his jaws going down when he saw her, his eyes looking at her from top to bottom. She was freaking wearing the blue bikini that he had put in the bag.

 

Somehow he felt something kick inside him when he saw her and felt like he could get a nosebleed immediately. She was hot, y and sweet at the same time. And Kyuhyun glared at those who was staring at her when he caught them.

 

With hesitant step, Kyuhyun made way to the girl and wrap his arms around her, trying to cover her body from the eyes of the people.

 

“Why are you wearing this?”

 

It was practically a stupid question because that was the only swimwear he had brought for her. Ryeowook bit her lips as her cheeks turn a shade of red when she saw him staring at her body, his eyes showed something she wasn’t used to. But she knew what it was.

 

His eyes were nothing but lust.

 

“I must have look ugly right?”

 

She asked as she bit her lips daring her eyes to look at him. Kyuhyun smirk but then shook his head as he lean down and nuzzled his head on her shoulder.

 

“No, I just don’t like seeing you wearing these kind of things. I can be the only one to see your body even when I haven’t yet” he said and Ryeowook blush even harder.

 

Kyuhyun smile before taking her hands and lead her to the chair and force her to sit down. He force her to wear his jacket and put the towel to cover herself. Ryeowook smile and gladly took the offer. He lean down and peck her lips.

 

“I’m going somewhere and I hope you would be patient enough to wait for me”

 

He whispered and Ryeowook nod.

 

“I will be waiting even if it takes ages” she said and Kyuhyun smile. He peck her lips once more before walking away but not without giving her a flirty wink that had made her cheeks flushed even more and she laugh.

 

Ryeowook watch as Kyuhyun walk away and she smile, pulling the jacket closer. She knew Kyuhyun went to buy a jacket so that she could wear that and be comfortable. Ryeowook was glad to have him so understanding and sweet, and a quite flirt as well.

 

She sat there looking around the place as she felt excited to swim around. A soft smile came to her face. Until, she turn and she saw a familiar girl who was at the same time looking at her.

 

“Ryeowook-shii!”

 

The girl called as she pulled the man behind her and Ryeowook widen her eyes when she saw the two of them, completely recognizing them.

 

“Sooyoung-shii? Siwon-shii?”

 

~

 

Kyuhyun smile as he look around the place to find something suitable for Ryeowook. He could see that she doesn’t look the slightest comfortable wearing the bikini and decide to buy a jacket for her. As he look around, his eyes caught a blue jacket and it was beautiful  that Kyuhyun thought it was just the right one for her.

 

After taking a few time thinking what size she was, Kyuhyun walk up to the counter and pay for the jacket. He thanked the cashier and walk out of the shop, a satisfied smile on his face.

 

“I hope she likes this”

 

He muttered under his breath as he walk towards where he knew Ryeowook was sitting.

 

Only, he widen his eyes when he saw Ryeowook, but she wasn’t alone. There was another girl and man with her, talking like they had met for quite a long time.

 

But the girl and the man wasn’t just any stranger and Kyuhyun knows them so they couldn’t be a stranger to him. He also knows that they weren’t any strangers when he saw them talking so friendly with his wife.

 

And only one thing is in his mind that time.

 

What are they doing here?

 

 


 

Hey guys, here's what I'm going to say. I update slower than i expected and I am sorry for that. I hope you are patient for waiting for an update and I thanks those who haven't unsubscribe.

Thank you *bows*

And I will try to give you lots of Kyuwook.

Happy reading ^^

SnowyAngel