Six

The flower in my heart

 

Kyuhyun smile as he look around the table that consist him, Victoria, Sungmin and Kibum, only five of them. They were cousins and the only cousins that are close to each other. Even if Kibum is 8 years younger than him and Sungmin and 10years younger than Victoria, they still manage to get close.

 

Victoria is the daughter of Hankyung's older sister but because her parents died, she live with Hankyung, Heechul and Kyuhyun at the age of 5. That's how they manage to get close.

 

Sungmin and Kibum are the children of the famous actor and bussinessman, Kim Jaejoong. Their mom died giving birth to Kibum but they are still happy with each other.

 

"Kyuhyun-hyung, is there any girl that caught your attention in school?"

 

Kibum ask and Kyuhyun smile remembering the girl that caught his eyes, Kim Ryeowook.

 

"There is one"  He said making Kibum smile at him slyly.

 

"Really? Who is it? Why don't you tell me?"

 

Kibum tease Kyuhyun making the older man blush slightly.

 

"It's a secret. Besides, if i tell you, what will you do? I can't have her because I'm getting married soon"

 

Kyuhyun said and Kibum sigh.

 

"How bout you Kibum, is there any girl that caught your attention?" Kyuhyun ask and Kibum blush.

 

"There is, isn't it!!"

 

Kyuhyun scream and the boy blush even harder. He then nod.

 

"There is but I know I can't have her"

 

"Why don't you just confess to her then?"

 

"It's not that simple"

 

And the both of the sigh remembering the fate that they had to bear. But little did they know, they were thinking about the same girl.

 

Kim Ryeowook.

 

~

 

The next day....

 

Kyuhyun walk through the hallway looking decent in the denim pants and a simple white t-shirt. He smile at the students that greet him making them giggle. Suddenly, he felt a hand twist his ear making him half shout in pain.

 

"OW!! Noona!!" Kyuhyun whine as Victoria twist his ear. She growl at him.

 

"Don't you noona me Han Kyuhyun! Tell me, why are you flirting with the students?!"

 

She said and Kyuhyun frown, holding her arm from twisting his ears so hard.

 

"I wasn't I swear!!" He said and the older eyes him.

 

"Are you sure Han Kyuhyun because from what I see, you were" She said and Kyuhyun nod furiously. "I don't flirt with students"

 

He state and Victoria let his ear go.

 

"Bye noona! I have class" He said and ran away, waving her goodbye.

 

Victoria glare at him. "Yah! Han Kyuhyun! I'm not finish with you! Come back here!!" Kyuhyun laugh as he dash away towards his classroom, glad that he had save his from the wrath of Victoria Song.

 

He regain his posture when he arrive infront of his classroom and took a deep breath before opening the door and walk in.

 

"Good morning class"

 

He greet them and the students scramble to get up.

 

"Good morning Sir Kyuhyun"

 

They all greet him as he reach the teacher's table and put the things down. He then ushered the students to sit down.

 

"Now, did you remember what we have learn yesterday?"

 

He ask and a 'yes' came from the students. He smile, proud of them.

 

"So did you finish the work I gave you" Not all of the students said yes but Kyuhyun decides to give them a chance. There was lots of work he gave them and he pity them because this is their last year.

 

"Well, I will give you a chance to hand in your work by next week so don't rush anything okay?"

 

There was sound of relief came from Kyuhyun.

 

"Well then, let's start the class"

 

Kyuhyun began teaching them the next topic till the class end. the students scramble out to go to their next class while Kyuhyun was packing his things.

 

"Sir"

 

He look up when he heard someone calling him and he saw his cousin standing infront of him, with a girl hiding behind his back.

 

"What is it, Kibum?"

 

He ask.

 

"Sir, me and my friend don't really understand the work that you gave us"

 

Kibum state and Kyuhyun smile at him.

 

"Where is your friend then?"

 

He ask and Kibum step aside revealing a girl, her eyes met him and Kyuhyun was mesmerized by those eyes once more. It was the beautiful angel, Kim Ryeowook.

 

"We would love it if you would help us with the work"

 

Kibum said and Kyuhyun smile but inside he was cursing and thanking his cousin.

 

"Sure, why don't you two meet me in my room and I'll explain the theory to you so you will understand. How about you come to my room after school?"

 

Kyuhyun ask looking at the both of them and they nod. Kyuhyun silently glare at Kibum who saw that glare and just smile cheekily at him.

 

"I hope that w-we a-are not troubling y-you s-sir"

 

Ryeowook stuttered as she blush lightly. Kyuhyun chuckle and shook his head.

 

"No, it's a pleasure to help my students. Well, see you later then. Bye"

 

Kyuhyun bid them goodbye before walk out of the classroom. Ryeowook frown on her place.

 

"You see, Sir Kyuhyun is not that scary"

 

Kibum said and she glared at him.

 

"Besides you like him don't you"

 

Kibum making her blush even more and hit Kibum slightly on the shoulder.

 

"Shut up Bummie You and me knows that I can't have him even if I want too. I'm engage and I am getting married by the end of the month"

 

Ryeowook said showing the ring her mother gave her, she had hung on her neck like a necklace. Kibum felt his heart breaking into pieces when he saw that ring but he knew the day the girl he loves will belong to someone else.

 

And he knew who that person is.

 

"Well, I'm going to call Jongwoon-oppa to pick me up. Umma said we're meeting my fiancee at a restaurant tonight"

 

Ryeowook said getting out of the room, pulling her phone out. Kibum just watch her figure dissappear as a few tears trickle down his cheeks.

 

It hurts

 


 

Hi guys! Yay! I finally updated and oh, looks like someone is heartbroken here. Anyone wants to console Kibum??

Because I don't want Kibum to be sad so I decide to put an Oc character as the girl who mend his heart. Anyone wants to be Kibummie's saviour in this story can comment your name, your characteristic, your dislike and likes. Also, the girl who will be Kibum's girl is going to be Ryeowook's cousin. 

Enjoy your day,

SnowyAngel